Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
5 years can be a leap and 3 years is not leap just time progression ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª wahhh CV's kya baat hai kya explanation diya hai ðŸ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now this progression will make them retrogressive and suddenly the PH suffers recession kyunki faaltoo mein actors ko salary dete hai and no sponsors so the show wraps up🤣
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone,

I like BV, but common, they are just stretching the story way too much!!!! I need a break from BV!!! I can't see poor Anandi suffering like this!!!! I just hate Jagya, a guy is playing with two girls' hearts.

ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: RJ1234

Hello Everyone,

I like BV, but common, they are just stretching the story way too much!!!! I need a break from BV!!! I can't see poor Anandi suffering like this!!!! I just hate Jagya, a guy is playing with two girls' hearts.

Dont worry.. dadisa is going to leve the house which means its good for Anandi and now she is trying to get into good books of Jagya so she doesnt care what happens outside.. atleast for the time being it will be fine for her..once the leap happens its tough time for jagya not Anandi.. she will be educated to think straight.. so lets hope for the best.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
doc in 3 yrs ðŸ¤£

cvs ko shock laga hai leap ka sab ke sab gye kaam se
ammoos thumbnail
Did you notice one thing..
When Anandi had to go to Bilahria, Jagya was upset with DS thinking she is responsible for it.
Now when DS leaves home on her own, he is going to blame it on Anandi..🤣

Interestingly in both the situations its him resposible.. naa woh Anandi ko chu chup ke dekhtha naa ussey jaana padtha and naa ye Gauri se pyar karta and shoos away Anandi, DS wouldnt have to leave the home😡such a loser🤢
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My question here to the CVs is: So in this leap of 3 years, Jagat (as I'd rather call them than calling him Jagya who used to symbolize a decent character in my books) NEVER even once went back home to spend his holidays/break/religious events? How on earth is that possible? How on earth did Dadisa, of all people, let him not come back home and him having an encounter with Anandi meanwhile and feeling guilty even if it is for one mere minute there? This is simply out-of-this-world!! Forget the time required to finish graduation or medical school, I am just in awe of how Jagat dodged everyone and never once faced the ghosts of his follies during this period.. *sighs*

Please, o please.. If anything...Let Anandi become stronger and not cry one tear the next time she's blamed for yet another mishap in the midst of all this. Let her speak up and show her confidence and courage and expose Jagat in front of everyone asa result of her education when he turns around and blames her for something that she has definitely not caused! O please God!!! I pray thee for this miracle to happen...

Cheers,
Sana~
smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammoos

Did you notice one thing..

When Anandi had to go to Bilahria, Jagya was upset with DS thinking she is responsible for it.
Now when DS leaves home on her own, he is going to blame it on Anandi..🤣

Interestingly in both the situations its him resposible.. naa woh Anandi ko chu chup ke dekhtha naa ussey jaana padtha and naa ye Gauri se pyar karta and shoos away Anandi, DS wouldnt have to leave the home😡such a loser🤢

Loser is the right word there described for this newly transformed Jagat!!

I would not have blamed his inclination towards Gauri had he come clean to her and not emotionally and mentally tortured our poor Anandi on his course of falling in love with Gauri. People change with time and circumstances.. He did too and since I've already established that his liking for Anandi was more out of a physical attraction than actual love, it would have given a good message that way to the audience that such marriages are nothing but a facade for the most part for both parties involved. However, Jagat's character has totally been demoralized along the way. Too sad, too bad!!!

Cheers,
Sana~