chemestry Goldie
chemestry
chemestry

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
this is sure that surbhi is not pregnent

as then ct would haven't showed maid scene and preg case about their

so again surab will be in danger when this again fake truth will come out

n even surab think that surbhi is preg in real n they were so happy

will maid will tell them trut about the report.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushianizorkrithikas

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

A nail biting episode Embarrassed

Guys I dont think surbhi is pregnant. I still have doubts. The way both SurAb looked at each other itself shows that they themselves doubt about it. The show starts with the driver asking the maid whether she is pregant and she replies yes. Then they showed the SurAb scene. But the Sweeetest thing is that abhay so sweettttttttEmbarrassed The way he stood up for surbhi was makes this a must watch episode.

yayyyyyyyyyy....surbhii is not pregnent????Big smile....thank goddddd...m sooo happyyyyyyyyTongueTongue....
thanxxxxxxx for sharinggg sukuuuuu.......awwwee....abhay stood up for surbhiii...yesss...dhamakedaar episode thaa,lagta haiiiiiiiiiiiBig smileBig smileBig smile.....dekhna padega..thanx sukuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushilisasandraanizorkrithikas

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
very nice episode .Parul's emotional acting was very good.I want to see dame romance with Abhay and surbhi.I do not think that surbhi pregnent .

tamushianizorkrithikas

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

this is sure that surbhi is not pregnent

as then ct would haven't showed maid scene and preg case about their

so again surab will be in danger when this again fake truth will come out

n even surab think that surbhi is preg in real n they were so happy

will maid will tell them trut about the report.

agree with you.
I am also suspicious.
cts wouldn't have showed maids scene unless there was some significance to it in the track.
ohh god, I couldn't stand Pushpa bashing Sur in yesterday's epi. She will be again on her case once this is out too.ConfusedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HesperusanizormeLuvsParulkrithikas

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Seems like I'm the only one, who wishes for Surbhi to be pregnant again LOL Though, I too have my doubts about this report, but can't say for sure, that it isn't Surbhi's. If it's really Prathima's, then I wonder, how the reports got exchanged Confused Surbhi was mentally not in such a state, that she could've done something like this and it wouldn't suit her character either. Can't imagine Prathima to do so, don't know why, but I just don't think, she would be able to do this Disapprove Well, we've to wait, I guess. Maybe today they'll solve the confusion of us poor viewers LOL

tamushimeLuvsParulWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Hey Nori, listen, may be Surbhi is pregnant really par I feel ki may be the maid may switch children becoz she needs a girl and surbi might be having a boy. What say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HesperusmeLuvsParul

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Hey Nori, listen, may be Surbhi is pregnant really par I feel ki may be the maid may switch children becoz she needs a girl and surbi might be having a boy. What say?

Interesting idea Wink But both need a boy, don't they? Confused Coz Prathima's husband said, that this time he wants a boy, otherwise he'll marry again. And if Surbhi'll give birth to a girl, the family will hand her and the baby-girl over to Ranvijay (ate least this was the deal) Ouch Though, maybe this switching kids will happen, as Prathima is a very good friend of Surbhi and when Surbhi gets a girl and she a boy, then they may switch.

But firstly we need to know, if Surbhi really is pregnant LOL
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
But yaar sunn the maid will be forced to do it and SurAb doesnt know Markanay's intentions. Watching so many hindi shows made me thing like this.LOL. But I just dont want Surab to adopt the maids child that is all.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index