Surbhi sach mai pregnant????? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Deeps, yuppppppp truly abhay was truly rocking today. Kal ka episode will all the more awesome. Just waitng for tomorrow's episode, ye 7.30 kab aayega😍
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Lol, then I am looking forward to their conversation.."Yeh kaise huya Surbhi ??" 🤣

Kezu ttu be na🤣 Yaar sach mai, confusion pe confusion solution ka patha nahi😉 Kal kuch SurAb scene  hai to pata chalega humai ye sab kaise and kab hua😉
Yes i was thinking same... I think she is not pragnent and this is maid's Report😕
Thanks for the quick update Suku darling!

I was actually hoping that Surbhi and Abhay would get kicked out of the house, LOL. I cannot stand Abhay's family. Who could possibly live with all that doom and gloom and not lose their mind?

An on the run adventure would be so fun! 😳
Hey Mira welcome dear. Yes, yupppppppp wow what an idea madam ji. Eloping would be fun and we too would get some cool SurAb scenes too. 😍
this is sure that surbhi is not pregnent

as then ct would haven't showed maid scene and preg case about their

so again surab will be in danger when this again fake truth will come out

n even surab think that surbhi is preg in real n they were so happy

will maid will tell them trut about the report.
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

A nail biting episode 😳

Guys I dont think surbhi is pregnant. I still have doubts. The way both SurAb looked at each other itself shows that they themselves doubt about it. The show starts with the driver asking the maid whether she is pregant and she replies yes. Then they showed the SurAb scene. But the Sweeetest thing is that abhay so sweetttttttt😳 The way he stood up for surbhi was makes this a must watch episode.

yayyyyyyyyyy....surbhii is not pregnent????😃....thank goddddd...m sooo happyyyyyyyy😛😛....
thanxxxxxxx for sharinggg sukuuuuu.......awwwee....abhay stood up for surbhiii...yesss...dhamakedaar episode thaa,lagta haiiiiiiiiiii😃😃😃.....dekhna padega..thanx sukuuu😳😳.................
very nice episode .Parul's emotional acting was very good.I want to see dame romance with Abhay and surbhi.I do not think that surbhi pregnent .
Originally posted by chemestry

this is sure that surbhi is not pregnent

as then ct would haven't showed maid scene and preg case about their

so again surab will be in danger when this again fake truth will come out

n even surab think that surbhi is preg in real n they were so happy

will maid will tell them trut about the report.

agree with you.
I am also suspicious.
cts wouldn't have showed maids scene unless there was some significance to it in the track.
ohh god, I couldn't stand Pushpa bashing Sur in yesterday's epi. She will be again on her case once this is out too.😕

Seems like I'm the only one, who wishes for Surbhi to be pregnant again 😆 Though, I too have my doubts about this report, but can't say for sure, that it isn't Surbhi's. If it's really Prathima's, then I wonder, how the reports got exchanged 😕 Surbhi was mentally not in such a state, that she could've done something like this and it wouldn't suit her character either. Can't imagine Prathima to do so, don't know why, but I just don't think, she would be able to do this 😒 Well, we've to wait, I guess. Maybe today they'll solve the confusion of us poor viewers 😆