sad episodes i don't have guts to watch

Posted: 13 years ago
when ever there is some mu or sad episodes between mann and geet , i don't have the courage to watch. i am becoming very weak in heart. i know that it is very stupid of myself and it is after all a serial. but😭 . i didn't watch the last week episodes and just the read the written updates. i think this is going to continue for some more time. pl, anyone feels the same way.

devasena chakkaravarthy
Yes its a little hard but thats the beauty of a relationship right ? How it stands the test of times... So dont worry dear.. Just hang in there and things will be fine soon inshallah!!!
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Yes its a little hard but thats the beauty of a relationship right ? How it stands the test of times... So dont worry dear.. Just hang in there and things will be fine soon inshallah!!!
INSHAALLAH azmat
and by the way deva...........main b kuch aisa hi feel krti hn i kno its just a serial bt kya krain yr hm maaneet se dil se jury hn to um ki mu se di to dukhey ga
q?
am i right or wrong
😆Deva,  take courage.  Theres always a very impactful coming together after sad episodes.  It takes a week by which they make up and fall in love again❤️.  The bad times follow good times and vice versa.  Only their love for each other and none else makes them want to cement their relationship on understanding and deep foundations.  They are already soulfully and spiritually bound.  They only need to luv physically😉.  And so,  sit back, smile 😆 and we fans will get them them together if MUs last long.  OK.

Cheers friend.

I agree and the wait is worth the passionate milan😉
I am with u Deva...I too don't like to watch the episodes when Maneet are unhappy or when they have MUs between them.....I am also reading the write-ups...will watch again when the MU is sorted out...hope that happens soon. So don't worry u are not the only one...ok
I too don't like to see the episodes whenever there is MU or sadness between Maan and Geet.  I get very depressed.  However I had watched all episodes because now I felt that soon they will solve their problems.  But after reading the article I think their MU will not be cleared so soon.  Iam really tensed

So true!!!!!!!!

Everything will be sorted out between Maneet .

I know it's hard to see Maan and Geet in pain but hopefully soon we

will see happy moments too.

I am with you even i feel the same way😭 I can't see them in pain 😭 Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
Arrey, yaar...I cannot tell you how much the same I am feeling as you are.  Do not say you are weak!  We all of us are feeling this when we watch Maan and Geet suffer.  I think it's because their prem kahani is so impactful and beautiful that we love them to be happy and always want smooth sailing for them. The characters become so real seeming, we can't bear them to be in pain.  It shows you have a good heart, not a weak one!  But don't take tension because cv's never make us twist for too long.  Be strong and remember...that taveez is still n Maan!  Babaji will keep bringing them back to each other.