Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi to become independent - indya.com (Page 9)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Gotta give Haris his breakfast.....................sick again. His friend neglected to tell us they own a cat. or I would never have  allowed him to go over...........................triggered asthma atttackAngry

Be back soon girls!

Poor Child ....Ouch..Take care both of u !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

so far articles hasn't been reliable , Cvs, know how much this girl is dislike in this show, so why continue with this actress, unless they will bring another actress in to play aarushi.

Unfortunately, there is truth in this article as it is from the official website and since the CVs are not speaking for themselves , the channel have become the official spokesperson for Arushi....DeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDhussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

so far articles hasn't been reliable , Cvs, know how much this girl is dislike in this show, so why continue with this actress, unless they will bring another actress in to play aarushi.

there is something major going on behind the camera Mia...or else there is no chance of her being in limelight again so soon after knowing how much is she disliked by the viewers?????DeadAngryOuch...someone on the top either on PH or channel is trying hard to promote her...I cant see any other wayAngryDeadOuch...saare MKAP ka huliyaa bigad diya hai usne...single handedlyAngryOuchAngrySleepy

hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Pragati.T

hey sathya di,yum mum and star......how r u all..........?? between dis nonsence artical on arrushi......i forgot to ask how r u all..........?Smile

I am fine and U???

I am wondering if Arhaan is considering doing that other show knowing now that his role is just a walk in part....Good on him as he needs to take control of his career as the CVs dont give a damn...

Star,

It could be that bec he has become busy there, the CV's are/might  be bringing back Aarushi ...

if we recollect ..bot PG jr. n Bhalla had promised a sparkling and None of them would call this a brilliant track by any stretch ..I am thinking this sprung up suddenly and will be given a swift rest once all come .

But Why Arushi?????

Whatever the reason, he was loyal to them for a long time and was not rewarded...I am happy he is putting his career first as they surely were not loyal to him

hussainramso

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

there is something major going on behind the camera Mia...or else there is no chance of her being in limelight again so soon after knowing how much is she disliked by the viewers?????DeadAngryOuch...someone on the top either on PH or channel is trying hard to promote her...I cant see any other wayAngryDeadOuch...saare MKAP ka huliyaa bigad diya hai usne...single handedlyAngryOuchAngrySleepy
They are so many good actress, who need to be promote, why her she can't ACT.

Alwayshopefulhussainramso

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

hey sathya di,yum mum and star......how r u all..........?? between dis nonsence artical on arrushi......i forgot to ask how r u all..........?Smile

I am fine and U???

I am wondering if Arhaan is considering doing that other show knowing now that his role is just a walk in part....Good on him as he needs to take control of his career as the CVs dont give a damn...

Star,

It could be that bec he has become busy there, the CV's are/might  be bringing back Aarushi ...

if we recollect ..bot PG jr. n Bhalla had promised a sparkling and None of them would call this a brilliant track by any stretch ..I am thinking this sprung up suddenly and will be given a swift rest once all come .

But Tanthya...even if AB has accepted the other show...I think its only on w/e and that too is a biweekly show...so I dont think that would be too much of a prob even if he is doing 2 shows simultaneouslyConfusedOuch

and if it is really the case then I can understand as there are hardly few characters in MKAP to focus on...DeadAngry and half of which (SUCKS) are hated by viewers...OuchCry

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 28 February 2011 at 8:15am

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I am fine and U???

Star,

But Why Arushi?????

Whatever the reason, he was loyal to them for a long time and was not rewarded...I am happy he is putting his career first as they surely were not loyal to him

Star,

He is being used to popularize the new show ...This again will be aired on Star plus... I would accept that he is putting career first,when he  pops up on other channels ..or in some strong PH's

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulhussainramsoPragati.T-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

I am fine and U???

Star,

But Tanthya...even if AB has accepted the other show...I think its only on w/e and that too is a biweekly show...so I dont think that would be too much of a prob even if he is doing 2 shows simultaneouslyConfusedOuch

and if it is really the case then I can understand as there are hardly few characters in MKAP to focus on...DeadAngry and half of which (SUCKS) are hated by viewers...OuchCry

I think Rehearsals will eat into his time ..When PG went to Comedy circus..she too came now n then ...If the track were to focus on KRIYA..Then AB will be needed full time ..which  he may not be able to give ..hence this diversion!! ...donno..just speculating ..

-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top