Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Arushi to become independent - indya.com (Page 4)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryShockedShockedShockedAngryOuchDeadSleepy
Shocked

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Shreya Hug

Good Morning!

Huma DiiiiiiiHug

Morning!! How r u?Embarrassed...aapse milke bahute khushi hui par ee kaa khabar aai gai hai savere...savereDead
Hopefully it will be a separate track from Kriya's............................good in a way because I was thinking that P would come and help parents with financial woes when Adarsh and Komal stop helping them..........................that would mean lots of KP back at looney bin..................now it seems aviodable.

but Huma Di...I thought there is no fin. problem for Sucks now as UKP has started taking bribesOuchDeadAngry...and even then y cant they just focus on only Kriya for once?SleepyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Shreya Hug

Good Morning!

Huma DiiiiiiiHug

Morning!! How r u?Embarrassed...aapse milke bahute khushi hui par ee kaa khabar aai gai hai savere...savereDead
Hopefully it will be a separate track from Kriya's............................good in a way because I was thinking that P would come and help parents with financial woes when Adarsh and Komal stop helping them..........................that would mean lots of KP back at looney bin..................now it seems aviodable.

Who cares, Huma...Once she starts teaching then other tracks will follow where parents will taunt her past and she will find her prince charming and a love story will start...This will never end....Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulhussainramso

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

[

kuch nahi yaar aaj har jagah se mujhe daat hi padd rahi haii......first 4m dad then in my coaching and some comments on forum also made me sad ...........OuchDead

AawwwwHug

u did they scold u? coz ur not studying??ShockedConfusedOuch
[/QUOTE] 

no yaar dad n mee had a argument on my expeditures...........OuchLOLLOL  

but  i felt dis forum is full of disgusting comments and when i tried to make a member understand dat his comments can hurt others...i had some not soo gud reply...........OuchDead now i'll try to comment only in my frnds theards.......otherwise i'll b.............OuchDead

Alwayshopeful

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks for the article.............Big smile

Why are we getting an overdose of Arushi when no one is interested in her or her life....Have the CVs not learnt anything from the last Arushi track that no care about her...Angry

Ms Pearl Grey please admit and be truthful that you have changed the leads and now this show is about Arushi and her life and is not about Kriya anymore....We demand ans Ms Grey....Ouch

Whatever happened to Krishna and learning about responsibility..Why not progress that then show Arushi.........Ouch

What will she teach the kids: get married to a married man deliberately to take revenge on your sister and start playing kitchen politics. When had your fun and decided that you want to leave this game and your crime is all forgiven because you made a mistake...

SheennnaaaaaaaaHug

tumri ee baat pe hume hasi toh aai rahe hai but kaa bataye hasa hi nahi jaa raha hai....ee behudi Aarushiyaaaaaaa ne humri kaa halat kar di kaa bataye?????ConfusedOuchAngryDead

How r u dear?EmbarrassedSmile

-Sheena-

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by Pragati.T

Dead Dead  cv's have lost it completly..........earlier it was pratigya getting a job n now arrushi..........cv's need to makeup their mind...........Wacko 

Peggyyyyyyy...kaisi hai bey??????

kaa bataye humra toh sara mood kharab hoi gaya e khabar sunkeAngryDeadOuch...just when we thought CV's will focus on kriya....aarushiyaa fir aai gai beech meinSleepy

soooooooooooooooo true.................who wants to see her finding her self respect ............which she so publicly sold out to get cheep revenge from her sister and destroying so many lives.........Angry  

one thing I dont get is...Y the hell CV's keep throwing idiot Aarushiyaaaaaaaa's track on our face again and again????????AngryOuch.....y cant they foucs on Kriya for once?? its not that there is no scope in their story...they have not even started with kriya properly...they can do much with their track but I fail to understand their so much liking towards YKW....this makes me more and more hating herOuchAngryDead

i was suspecting that arushi will again be on center stage as we r seeing too much of KN and Kesar nowadays and also from the moment her 'computer course' track started............Angry looks like KN is the hero and Kesar and arushi r his two heroins.............KN , the sad majnu who is craving for arushi's love and is leading a cursed life with au ugly wife, a horrible and selfish brother, a nosy SIL , parents who shows favoritism towards the other son................kesar, a sad women who is pregnant, who wants to get out of her marriage and in a dilemma to decide upon the future of her kid...............arushi, a down to earth girl who upon finding that her brother and SIL might not be ready to help her and deciding to find her self respect (which she only sold out publicly, but nobody seems to even talk about it) .................and kriya............oh they r merely side characters , fillers , added for 2-3 min in the show with less dialogues and substantial storyline...............superb.........Dead  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulAziya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Why dont we just ignore this artcile n talk abou the upcoming KPtrack..we are giving her undue importance...! Confused Its really strange to note that this is getting more posts than the article on KP.

CVs dont seem to ahve an idea of putting her in the backseat...at least we will give her n her track a royal ignore. "Arushi's track will get prominent".... URGH! eeewwwwwwwwwkkk! yuckkkkkk!

And thanks for Sharing..Armu4eva. :-)

Edited by HamiSky - 28 February 2011 at 7:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi----Sheena-

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

now i can just wish arhaan accepts comedy ka muquabla's proposal.............so dat i can leavee dis BEHOODAAAAAAA show............AngryAngryCensored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulAziyadhakarn

Go to top