Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: yummimommy

Is that the one where he said he has done a lot as a good husband?

Yes, that Diwali special i think...

I saw Karan Patel on another dance reality show where he was the contestant and he had a good SOH and very quick witted as well.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I was going to suggest that arushi shud get a job and pay for her computer course. I don't mind Arushi doing all this.......

AFTER THE CAMERA HAS STOPPED ROLLING !
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I was going to suggest that arushi shud get a job and pay for her computer course. I don't mind Arushi doing all this.......

AFTER THE CAMERA HAS STOPPED ROLLING !

a figment of our imagination😭😭😭😭😭
Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!! Two bravery ropes for aarushi😃

Bravery rope is my translation of telugu word veera thadu. If any of you are telugu, then you might have watched the old mythological movie mayabazar that was based on a story in mahabharat. It is a comical movie.

In the kingdom of Ghatothkacha(son of Bheema and Hidimba), there is a teacher teaching his not so intellegent students. No matter how bad they are, Ghatothkacha is impressed with their language and intellect and offers to give them 1 or 2 veera thaallu as a measure of their intellect that are wore  around their neck.

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is she a lead gal??? watevr... cant they focus on Krishna/Arhaan's track...i almost stop watching dis serial...Arhaan needs a "Good" show
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aarushi becomes independent!

STAR Plus' prime time show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya will soon witness Aarushi realizing that she should help her family financially.

She wants to be independent and earn money, not only to support her family and reduce the pressure on Adarsh, her brother but also to be self-reliant.

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Aarushi's track will be prominent in the coming episodes. She is soon to become self-sufficient and realize her responsibilities towards her family. She doesn't want to be dependent and thus set out to find a suitable job. Her family members support her when she decides to teach the kids of her locality."

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal confirms, "Yes, I know my family isn't doing very well financially. My little contribution will bring happiness back into my family."

I am educated and think it is the right time for me to get a job. A job will surely give me a purpose in life and help me forget my dark past. I have decided to give tuition to kids and surely this would be a lot of fun. I have even got my first student, a poor halwai's son, thus I won't be charging him any fee. I hope to get more students and have a great time. I am glad that my bauji has supported me in this decision. I also plan to do a computer course but I would like to earn and pay the fee myself."

So, stay tuned to Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya from Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus to watch Aarushi's quest to find her independence and self-respect.

Hill Road Media
Monday, February 28, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1401/aarushi-becomes-independent.aspx

@bold n red....
AB BAS ISKI KAMI THI...
AGAIN ARUSHI TRACK🤢
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wah beta.... bahute badiya...😡
humka nayi chahiye, arushi ka prominence....
Edited by kriya_sruthi - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

wah beta.... bahute badiya...😡

humka nayi chahiye, arushi ka prominence....

yes chechi....
jo hum nahi chahtey hai...yeh CV's hume bas wohi de rahi hai.....wats happeninggggggggg?😡
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

yes chechi....
jo hum nahi chahtey hai...yeh CV's hume bas wohi de rahi hai.....wats happeninggggggggg?😡

malayalathil theri paranjalo... pakshe eniku onnum ariyilla da...
aarkariyam da enthanennu...
onnu santhosham aayi verumbol, BOOOM ee sathanam kan mumbil verum ethengilum roopathil....
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

malayalathil theri paranjalo... pakshe eniku onnum ariyilla da...
aarkariyam da enthanennu...
onnu santhosham aayi verumbol, BOOOM ee sathanam kan mumbil verum ethengilum roopathil....

enthariyillenna parnaje...malayalathile theri aano???😉😆
enikkariyamm...enthengilum oru bad news kittiyal athil evideyengilum oru cheriya bhanagthu kaanum ithu....😡atha enikku deshyam varunathu😡