ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Ashlesha returns to Balaji
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   December 28, 2005

Ashlesha Sawant
Ashlesha Sawant (Teesha of Star Plus's Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Mauli of Star Kahiin To Hoga) returns to Balaji Telefilms. Ashlesha will make an entry in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (Sony), and started shooting at Sankraman Studios from Sunday.

New role

Ashlesha plays Sheetal in Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. "Sheetal is an intern, who is Kripa's (Neha Bamb) friend." However, she is still unaware about the length of the role.

"I got the confirmation call on Saturday, and was asked to report on Sunday. I have yet to sit with the creative people to discuss the details of the character."

Ashlesha, who is a Puneite, had been reduced to a photograph on Sumeet Sachdeva's (her husband in the serial) table in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. She was also out from Kahiin To Hoga, where she played Kashish's (Aamna Shariff) younger sister.

Back to school

Balaji chief Ekta Kapoor says, "There were a few date issues with Ashlesha, and we had no choice but to replace her; but it's okay now. She said she wanted to work with us again. Even Sandeep Baswana has returned to Balaji."

Ashlesha says she went back to Pune to complete her graduation (BCom). "Last year, I had left in between, and I was keen to complete my studies. But now I am back in Mumbai and want to do a lot on television."

Maine pyaar kyun kiya

Sandeep is Ashlesha's boyfriend. Even he was out of Balaji for a long time. He played Sahil in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, and Samay Punj in Kkoi Dil Mein Hai (Sony). He was out from both projects around the same time, but has now returned to Balaji and plays Shlok in Kkavyanjali (earlier played by Pradeep Kharab).

Shaadi se pehle

Ashlesha is also doing Sunjoy Wadahwa's Saat Phere (Zee), where she plays Tara, who is married to Brijesh Thakur (Akshay Anand). She wants Saloni (played by Rajshri Thakur) to marry her brother-in-law Nahar (Sharad Kelkar). The marriage is going to happen soon.

[email protected]

Ashlesha ki prem kahani

Ashlesha and Sandeep met courtesy Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Like most others, they trotted out the usual spiel of "we are just good friends", but it wasn't long before  their relationship became a case of haath kangan ko aarsi kya.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashlesha (Tara)returns to Balaji" in Saat Phere (Saath Phere) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fliffy

fliffy

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 4:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the article !! Big smile

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged
thanx for the article!!

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the article anjana! Tongue Big smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the article!!! Wink

xen10

Goldie

xen10

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
ya i saw her in KYPH. plz dnt watch that serial bcoz she looks pathetic. she more pretty in 7 phere

NiKki4EveR

NiKki4EveR

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
than for sharin

jasmin

IF-Rockerz

jasmin

Posted: 29 December 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
she's very pretty!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top