Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

OMG. It's a Kodak Moment. (upd. on pg 42)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I know that we're all concerned and bothered about things that's going on at the moment, but I've wanted to start this for a while now and today I thought I'd just go ahead and do it.

Okay, so basically the point with this thread is posting captures that had you smiling, laughing, or going into splits so that you had to be hospitalized and stitched back together.

I'll start with a Tasha moment that made me smile (and blush).

Dutta: "Naku, I'm going to forcefully marry you in May, torture you in June, get lost in the jungle with you in July, fall in love with you in August, marry you again in November and you'll have my babies in 2011."

Naku:

-

EDITED on 08-05-2011: To make it a bit easier for people to check out all the, uh, "comic strips" or whatever, I've made a list below with links to them, so those of you who don't wanna search through every page/comment can find the strips in an easier way.

1: You're looking at it xD

Edited by Elysia - 08 May 2011 at 11:08am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_Baulpushpa_kannanduttarpitapreetiamLoveMishalbables1111Fatima82silkrouteimp200020001olsenOnly4Dilishstar1315mahalaxmikvahgarmaszLaTuLaVampgirllizdarcykomal_w25divya17-7GooddBeeescaptkirkneets_ltlsan121pbtghoshprincessmithai-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnimnx12.Indu.Wanderbugbfunofbb123swati2008-kavita-sub_rosakiran255skavitha08left_foreverduskPooja_219Warda.-Azy-prncz-Carrie-ivy_11TIA.Tiafuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19Sophia21Prachi..-bharti-mIsHeZ.xushankitvc-Srushti-nami2811.SidrameghapartijnawazPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia--smile.saraHamlet53snowflake.-Huma-_Eternity_-Fatima-MrsKhan

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Ana LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL you are just awesome LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL love youLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and love your postLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniElysia

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Nakku is like "Haw"ShockedShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Too good Ana.Clap I'm laughing this hard after so many days. Thanks,dearEmbarrassed

Haye! Yeh Patil Saab ki kab ki photo hai,Ana?Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
How I miss this hot expression! "Sigh" This photo is like a drop of cool water over a dried leaf.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAbhiAniCrystal29pbtghoshmozart66Pooja_219mIsHeZ.xElysia

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL Love Nakku's reaction to thisROFL
Ohh Im waiting for the babies BlushingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniElysiamIsHeZ.x

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Too good Ana.Clap I'm laughing this hard after so many days. Thanks,dearEmbarrassed

Haye! Yeh Patil Saab ki kab ki photo hai,Ana?Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
How I miss this hot expression! "Sigh" This photo is like a drop of cool water over a dried leaf.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Lol, Zuby LOL Good to make you laugh.

This hot photo is all the way back from Feb 3rd 2010 Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82-Carrie-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Zuby dear ye woh famous maafi wala scene hai,4march i guessWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

I know that we're all concerned and bothered about things that's going on at the moment, but I've wanted to start this for a while now and today I thought I'd just go ahead and do it.

Okay, so basically the point with this thread is posting captures that had you smiling, laughing, or going into splits so that you had to be hospitalized and stitched back together.

I'll start with a Tasha moment that made me smile (and blush).

Dutta: "Naku, I'm going to forcefully marry you in May, torture you in June, get lost in the jungle with you in July, fall in love with you in August, marry you again in November and you'll have my babies in 2011."

Naku:

Ummm Elysia..you might want to edit the last bit:

Dutta: "Naku, I'm going to forcefully marry you in May, torture you in June, get lost in the jungle with you in July, fall in love with you in August, marry you again in November and have my way with you in 2011."BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

OMG, just typing that made me blush! Can't wait for a reprise of the shart scene! Uff, it's getting hot in here! Blushing

LOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bables1111BeeesCrystal29skavitha08left_foreverPooja_219-Azy-ElysiamIsHeZ.x-bharti-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey, there's a pic?! I can't see it! Help!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia

Go to top