Desperate Arjun (Page 2)

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

gud topic shibz...  :)

welll yhh arjun needs arohi's luv....

but y y y ???
evn in kmh1 arjun was lonely (evn though his father luvd him but he lacked motherz luv) n arohi was luvd by evry1 in her family...
n nw in kmh2 arjun is completly lonely, he doesnt hv fathers luv neither mothers....

no1 hv evr understood him n luvd him...

i felt soo bad wen dhonds told arjun that ur wife doesnt evn wnt u 2 touch her...
arjunz expressions were sooo  :(

but things r slowly slowly changin nw as arohi is understandin arjun, the real arjun....
so letz hope our arjun gets all the luv he deserves sooooooooonnnnnnnn.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukPraniiroshaniDshibz

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Shibz!!

Arjun Sooo wants to have Arohi on his side...You could see it clearly in his eyes....

God...I just hope they will be together soon!! CrySmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukchanni_starPraniishibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@ chandni you forgot DADI??? i know ke they don't that much of an affection based relationshi[ between them but i knwo ki she loves him alot... plus there is always Rashi na.... i think her love too is genuine towards our munda....

and also, aur koi ho na ho.. Arohi hai na Arjun ke saat.. toh kisi  aur ka pyaar kis liye....Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Hug to u too shibz for the topic :)) Yup, our Arjun is soo longing for love and in that slowly  Arohi is being his comfort and will soon be his strength :D can't wait for that phase. me too want to see Arohi equaly yearning for Arjun ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
nice topic shibz.   today we came to know why he is so vulnerable and in front of arohi he doesnt have to act tough.  but when time comes he can do that also like he did during chikbootar track.   

shibz

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

@ chandni you forgot DADI??? i know ke they don't that much of an affection based relationshi[ between them but i knwo ki she loves him alot... plus there is always Rashi na.... i think her love too is genuine towards our munda....

and also, aur koi ho na ho.. Arohi hai na Arjun ke saat.. toh kisi  aur ka pyaar kis liye....Wink

yhh i knw dadi n rashee r there but arjun hv never shared his grief wid any1...he has always shred his happiness...
there has 2 b sum1 2 share his problems...

yhh arohi is there but till 2de she was nt that much supportin but upar se she always hurt arjun first by nt believing him, chiku n nw by hanging out wid dhondz!!!

but by watchin 2dez epi i m quite happy as our arohi is bak...nahhh arjun's arohi is bak...
ClapClap

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index