Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Maan feeling insecure? - An Article (Page 5)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Originally posted by sindu1231

Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Absoluv

i hated the line maan cannot take dev's place they gone mad.nobody can take maan's place never ever what is dev in front of maan its ridiculous Angry if maan thinks that

With u Sanjh dear....I too didn't like that line AT ALL......Angry

don't like the idea of maan thinking of he can never take dev's place...yes, he can never take dev's place...for maan will not behave like how dev has behaved in his past...but in geet's life...only imp is of maan and dev is nothing   So, maan need not feel insecure.
Agree to each and every word of yours Sanjh... though the article is good and it seems they will talk it out and sort all issues but this one line just spoils the entire positivity of the article... I too did not like that... Angry
that line took  our confidence away like maan 
sanjh its about maan and geet...how can you loose confidence...if your worried about cv's ., don't worry they will never do this because they know that the pulse of this show is maaneets romance...so common dear ., maan will never loose confidence & we maaneetians will never loose confidence in our maaneet...arent we sanjh!
                                                                                                                                                                 Hope so........everything gets sorted out between Maaneet & we get to see some romance..........omg ab toh aakhen taras gaye Maaneet ka romance dekhne ke liye.........         

Bobby where are you I haven't talked to you in agesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11bobby13rocks

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Absoluv

i hated the line maan cannot take dev's place they gone mad.nobody can take maan's place never ever what is dev in front of maan its ridiculous Angry if maan thinks that

With u Sanjh dear....I too didn't like that line AT ALL......Angry

don't like the idea of maan thinking of he can never take dev's place...yes, he can never take dev's place...for maan will not behave like how dev has behaved in his past...but in geet's life...only imp is of maan and dev is nothing   So, maan need not feel insecure.
Agree to each and every word of yours Sanjh... though the article is good and it seems they will talk it out and sort all issues but this one line just spoils the entire positivity of the article... I too did not like that... Angry
that line took  our confidence away like maan 

Az, Sanjh don't go by these articles they are never fully accurate, I'm sure Maan will never feel insecure about Geet, he knows their love transcends everything else OR at least I hope these CV's don't try to show something that ridiculous cause then they ruin the credibility of Maan and Geet's characters and their love
Love you for this dee.... You are my ray of hope..Embarrassed And even if they show something like i want Geet to erase all doubts off maan's head.... That would then definitely make it worth a watch Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurti

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
@all
 now i am happy how much u all love me ,thanks for that Smile
see if maan thinks that  then we will see THE MSK can also be insecure wow unlike other serials where doubting is priority in such cases.and we too will see how much baby n geet matters in his life all this if only cv take right action ,dont want dev having uperhand in maan's eyes it yucks Angry
we want possessive maan not insecure maan

Edited by sanjh1234 - 28 February 2011 at 7:39am
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
i see a solid storyline forming....congratz to CVS for finally fugring things out! Let's see how it all plays out!
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Zee, I did mention this in the den last week!  I so knew this would happen!  Dev will make his claim a bit later!  LOLLOL  Maan's insecurity will be Dev and him being real father of baby!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SecretKhabri420

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

@all
 now i am happy how much u all love me ,thanks for that Smile
see if maan thinks that  then we will see THE MSK can also be insecure wow unlike other serials where doubting is priority in such cases.and we too will see how much baby n geet matters in his life all this if only cv take right action ,dont want dev having uperhand in maan's eyes it yucks Angry
sanjh that will never happen dear....my mom and i had this argument yesterday...my mom was saying this story turns out to be like kasturi ( another serial where heroines first husband comes back when she is married to her lover..ofcourse that first husband is a negative one...)., then my father suddenly told dev can never claim to be a father he may be biological one but he lost his right when he left her at the airport( all these i was thinking my pappa is reading news paper when i am watching geet....yesterday i was shocked...i must be very carefulLOLLOL...)......this maan will also realize..Smile
.maan is like an angel dear., he is such a lovely guy., omg! my maan will never turn out like that and dont worry., dev is born without spine.....so his spine never grows in this ageWink...and no spine transplantation is availableBig smile....this spineless animal can never over rule my maan or make him feel low! so dear please not to worryTongue...

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Let's see how it unfolds.

Thanks for sharing!
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Bobby where are you I haven't talked to you in agesSmile                                                                             Hi Dee, I was on a vacation,returned yesterday......missed u all...how r u all?Smile

Edited by bobby13rocks - 28 February 2011 at 8:00am

Go to top