Balika Vadhu

after 3 ys.......???????????

Poll Question: Do u wants jagya to fall on anandi leg???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
33 [82.50%]
5 [12.50%]
2 [5.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Hey frensSmile we already know that their will be 3 yrs leap in BB.....and we have seen  jagya being attracted towards  gauri and loving her.. ...so he don;t wants and not interested to  talking  with anandi now....
                         so after 3 years do u want him to punish by anandi? Anandi getting sucess in her life and jagya failing exam.....and remembering anandi .Wink
                                           .jagya to fall on anandi leg..my vote is yes
                                                                        so give ur vote and comment here plzSmile .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "after 3 ys.......???????????" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
nice poll!!
yes jag should be punished!!..........
what he is doing is normal......but not defendable at all!!

actually rather than jag's punishment......i really bother abt anandi now..............................when will c come to no abt all the thing.........n get out of haveli............don't even look back.....n build her own identity!!

Edited by khusi_* - 28 February 2011 at 8:38am

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

nice poll!!
yes jag should be punished!!..........
what he is doing is normal......but not defendable at all!!

actually rather than jag's punishment......i really bother abt anandi now..............................when will c come to no abt all the thing.........n get out of haveli............don't even look back.....n build her own identity!!

yes i agree with uSmile

shon703

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PKYEK100

Goldie

PKYEK100

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

why wait 3 yrs... he should fail in everything ight now, why trouble anadi so long
he should be begging and falling on anadis lg right now after amonth in front of whole family and yes also he should fall on gauris feet (though i dont like gauri) but he has cheated her as well

we want jagya be tortured, he has really hurt anandi a lot and dadisa has also hurt anandi very very much indirectly

yes so trueeeeeeee..........i was also thinking why they wants three yrsss....it doesnot give any sense at all....how jagya can become doctor in 3 yrs aConfusednd also anandi study completed in 3yrsConfused....she is just in 8 grade...in 3yrs she pass 10 grade only....their is +2 also.....higher study also...
                                                           if cv r deciding  to take leap then they can take 5-6yrs leap....it can make a some sense...

shon703

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
jagya must be punished because what he his doing is unacceptableAngry....poor anadiCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PKYEK100

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.