**Go India Go-Cup Jeetlo-Jai Ho** - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Cali , 🤗 relax bro , this politics and all are worse in IF , seriously i have no respect for MODS in UT forum alone ,they r quick to jump to feet only on one side reports , how lame ..... never mind chodo .............
😡
Originally posted by cjs369

Jaya... the way NL have lsot wickets ... I think they are also going the same way as Canada...

sorry Xavi ... since u are in Canada ... u must have cheered for them.... hope they win the next match
i know but its okay, canada is no good since im so busy being maddd at that closure of last one...i always wanted to be equal here betwen  rivals but NOT ANYMMORE...u see how i change now and become sooo bias...just wait and watch me now...i gonna be very bad now 😡😈
i just checked that forum and the fight here...what the hell was that..i can' even spit at them---ya ones...i know im gonna get banned but whatever/..
Originally posted by xavivilla

i am sooo mad at the reason they closed the thread..boo to them...i hate them. dont care if they want to banme whatever!!!! they are mean and cant see us happy. i know  we got reported because of some reasons....im sure...I PROMISE HERE i will never talk too any VEEYA FANS OR POST ANY THING FOR THEM except of varun...i official annoce my cutoff..

Its OK Cali.... relax... even I was upset that the mods closed that thread for whatever reasons...and if someone wants to report and behave petty minded ...its ok we will forgive n forget .....
 we have opened another thread and we all will make it as good as the previous one and have a great time ...
i need to go to my class now see u some time...but i''lll never be the same anymore NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

LOVE u all for ur GREAT respect
Originally posted by xavivilla

i am sooo mad at the reason they closed the thread..boo to them...i hate them. dont care if they want to banme whatever!!!! they are mean and cant see us happy. i know we got reported because of some reasons....im sure...I PROMISE HERE i will never talk too any VEEYA FANS OR POST ANY THING FOR THEM except of varun...i official annoce my cutoff..
<div></div>

👏 Hats off to you Xavi. 👏 atleast closing tht thread open mask from some people. 😡 one noble thing tht did. See u also support other team thn India, but hv hv we ever told anything against it?? But if somebody come with hiden agenda, thn we r not fool. Ok let's forget it and enjoy only cricket here in friendly atmosphere 😆
Originally posted by cjs369

Its OK Cali.... relax... even I was upset that the mods closed that thread for whatever reasons...and if someone wants to report and behave petty minded ...its ok we will forgive n forget .....
 we have opened another thread and we all will make it as good as the previous one and have a great time ...
thanks soo much charu...but its about the closure..its about the fight that that---ya created there..im sorry but I can never be the same again...
i forgive sooo many things since i came...not anymore...Rahul was soo right...I am with him in this fight,,,but love the way ur soo forgiving and nice...thanks again
need to go now. byee😭
Originally posted by ankit111

👏 Hats off to you Xavi. 👏 atleast closing tht thread open mask from some people. 😡 one noble thing tht did. See u also support other team thn India, but hv hv we ever told anything against it?? But if somebody come with hiden agenda, thn we r not fool. Ok let's forget it and enjoy only cricket here in friendly atmosphere 😆
yes from TODAY on I am only a Extreme veehca fan and gonna bash all veeya fans cause they dont deseve what i did forthem...they can go TO HELL!!! im leaving now bye..Angry😭

The Score...

Netherlands after 20 overs....59/6

chasing a score of 330 against WestIndies.

need 271 more to win ....

at the end of 22 over ....68/6
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago