krishna will lie to pratigya : article - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
thank u so much for sharing waiting for the track unpatientiately
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks Naziaaaa😃

abhi ye khabar mili nahi ke dusri khabar aai gai hai humra mood bigadne...aarushiyaaaaaaaaaaa🤢

oh yaara was waiting impatiently for this new kriya track but oh i am regretting why i came on forum this time mood kharaab hogaya i am all😭dont want to see her travk yaara no energy left to criticise her also 🥱
Originally posted by Pragati.T

what the hell thy've done with krishan's face in the pic............  

cv's still seems confused about where to lead the track....it's been 2-3 weeks n yet thy have not bgin P working track....beech mein kahaaani latkaa di hai...........?😕

hmm something really went wrong in the pic as track is concerned i think creatives are still working on this track and just came too know that working on other track side by side🤢
Originally posted by Pragati.T

i know....members keep reuqesting to maintain positive atmosphere on forum....but such news bring my BP high..............😡😡😡 how we can remain clam after reading such aricals...........😡😡

no need to remain calm spa over now register our protest dear lets make pops creatives clear that we all are not going to b fooled once again😡
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

thank u soo much nazi diii.......
nw CVs HAVE to focus on this track only...not that stupid...No,i dont want to say it agn!

hmm welcome bacha better to say something chup na rehbo bolbo 😆
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Thanks naz diii for d article.... Jhooth bole kava kaate, kaale kave se daryo, pratigya maike chale jaye gi, baba tum dekhte rahiyo.....

u r welcome🤗and i think she will not leave but will behave the same way krishna behaved after coming from the hospital😉
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

thank u so much for sharing waiting for the track unpatientiately

welcome dear i was waiting for this track impatiently 15 min ago but now all🤢😡🥱😲😕
Dabaang Krishna😉😳hmm...anyway he has to give up perfection in one area to have the other in his life...sahi keh rahe hai na...😆I hope this track will make kriya realize true meaning of love,trust,relationships and what they can do to keep it moving and strong and hopefully lead them to understand and take their responsibilities spl krishna.

Thanks for sharing this article.