Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Hangout Lounge#88(Invites Only)-MN/Arti Forever (Page 93)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ah i didnt see ur vm Debo.............i m sorry............till 10.30, i was cuddled on sofa..........fingers, legs crossed..........praying hand......

post that i was jumping up and down, gng crazy.............. called Divya and we were gushing over indian team.............. :)

will see today

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i know i can understand annie....everyone of us kinda reacted the same....yes i am sure EVERY Indian did LOL *proud muh* Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Mohali stadium: India should beat Pakistan in semi final, says Ricky Ponting

AHMEDABAD: Rubbishing the theory that it was an end of an era in Australian cricket, skipper Ricky Ponting said the superior Indian side they lost to in Thursday's World Cup quarterfinal should beat their arch-rivals Pakistan in the semifinals.

Having lost to both India and Pakistan, Ponting said it was hard to pick between the two, but gave his vote to the co-hosts.

"It is hard to chose between the two teams. They have a very similar bowling attack but I think India will beat Pakistan in Mohali," said Ponting, after his side's five-wicket loss to India.

The Australian captain admitted losing to a better Indian team and felt they were 15-20 runs short of a winning total.

"Today we lost to a very good Indian team. I think we were some 15-20 runs short and we lost wickets at regular intervals. It forced us to delay taking the batting Powerplay. Our bowlers also gave away too many wides and fours," said Ponting.

"We needed more wickets in the middle of the innings. With 15 overs to go, it was touch and go, but Yuvraj and Raina played really well. It's disappointing to bow out, we are a better team than we have played."

Ponting said the loss doesn't indicate the end of an era in Australian cricket that saw them winning four World Cup titles, including two under his captaincy in 2003 and 2007.

"I refuse to believe that it is an end of an era of Australian cricket. It is too early to say," said an emotional Ponting.

Asked if he was the tragic hero of the loss, as he struck a century but couldn't stop his team from exiting the tournament, Ponting said: "I don't have an answer. But probably this is my last World Cup match and I am happy to have scored a century. I am not a stats man, but probably after I hang up by boots I will look into it."

"We came into the tournament with a lot of expectations. We found it difficult as the tournament progressed. It takes a couple of moments to change the course of the game, but we couldn't do that," he said.

On his pace spearhead Brett Lee , Ponting said: "Brett had a lot of expectations from this tournament. He walked into this team hoping to be a part of a World Cup winning squad. He would be shattered."

annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
i did not read the article...the tittle has ricky ponting....and we don't need Ponting to declare tat for us Tongue waisey shubh shubh bolo....hope India only wins *utaroes nazar thoo thoo*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07Badtameez_Dil

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Pardes mein mila koi apna.....

It's been barely three months, but Reliance's Pardes mein mila koi apna,  has been shown the door with the serial ending in the last week of April. 

The channel and PH tried hard to promote the show. Boasting of big names like Arjun Bijlani and Kapil Nirmal, the show was expected to pull the fan following. But the dramatic love story couldnt sustain the show. Moreover, there was a huge question mark over the ability of lead actress, Bhavna Khatri. She couldnt win the audience over.

So Bhavna's bad luck continues, as this is her second show to get over in a short period of time..........

Kaisa Laga?
this is absolutely rocking ANNIEROFL

annie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mou.

Day Dreaming

aahh look at them....she is so damn innocent and nervous....while mayank makes her do all this touching her nose etc after confession ROFL ROFL....man they are soooo different Hug didn't go lusting just after confessing Wink

annie07

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
yeah debo....they were so different, yet so real....coz u know in reality also ppl don't jump into extreme level after confession........except some mentally retarded ppl of course!
just remember how shy & nervous they were when their fingers brushed for the first time?Day Dreamingwho will not fall in love with them? Day Dreaming

annie07

Go to top