Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*Hangout Lounge#88(Invites Only)-MN/Arti Forever (Page 55)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
LOL, pics ki baat mat karo..........thats the most ridiculous thing ever......... i saw his pics wid loads of ppl..........and there was no diff in his pics wid neha or any1 else.............

wid Rati.............its more of his behaviour that have us thinking........... not his pics wid her............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
yah true, navina's birthday was relief LOL did i ever say i am thankful tat bijlani has some good and real friends LOL.... i adore navina actually a lot....watever i have seen of her..... with arjun and with...i think she is a pretty intelligent girl Smile

i remember watching tat navina ka birthday sooo carefully with arti there ROFL because i remember arjun not even looking at rati in the last segment.....and i was praying ROFL but then i didn't have to look minutely....both were happily playing hide and seek with eyes LOL

annie07myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Bijlani and Pandey has alwz been ghumaoing us................

Tauba tumhare ye ishare.......... LOL

Healer.myownarea

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
honestly when i first joined IF .. i used to cmhere to get those advance updates of coming scenes that PD used to give....i joined after their confession actually!
but phir pata chala...arti ke bareme bhi info ate rehte hai yaha.LOL..that just made me crazzy abt IF more...& that time paradise me khullam khulla arti puiran chalta tha..many ppl who now say they r over ARTI were there...& they were more in to ARTi than me..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownareaannie07

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

as hilarious as it sounds...I hate the way we are called delusional ...I mean nobody knows anything FOR SURE...other than Arjun and Rati.. They have neither confirmed nor denied anything (except neha ,.who he has denied dating repeatedly..) ..so why wud we be called delusional?? Why are we living in denial ?? Whats to deny ? Its a belief right that Arti are meant to be together and to us..they look like they are.. how does that become denial...cos of some old photos..I mean..I'd rather listen to that guy than random ppl bataoing gyan.

Abt being a fake fan,. ok I can see ...I fell in love with MN /Arti cos they pulled me into it..as i have said a lot of times...I dint intend to watch a Tv show or anything..I dint have any free time ...still they made me take valuable time out and made me watch them and made me happy no doubt...so when I see Arjun now.. I cant bear to see the lost looks the absent minded acting..the trying to act thing he s doing and overall u can see only disinterest .....If i could see something in MN ...I can say I cant see anything like that in this show..

Healer.annie07Badtameez_Dil

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
in between me missing mayur Unhappy today my friend order and cheese frankie....but cheese got over and i bought paneer frankie for her...and she pounced on me saying how she hates paneer...

reminded me of mayank sharma soooo much Unhappy "doodh phatta hai, tab paneer banta hai.....koi sada hua khana kaisey khaa sakta hai"

awwwwwwww ROFL ROFL isn't this guy just one in a million....i mean who thinks like tat?? doodh phatta hai and all ROFL

and nupur LOL "tumhey toh bachpan sey hi paneer sey allergy hai na....tumhari mummy ne bataya hai"

"yeh maa bhi na, meri life ek open book ki tarah nupur ki saamney rakh deti hai...jaise ki woh meri dost nahi...unki bahu ho"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.annie07myownareaBadtameez_Dil

Mou. IF-Sizzlerz
Mou.
Mou.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
that golgappa segment..roflll i was the only one may be who was not at all mad at arjun...coz when i saw that segment...i saw something so obvious.....i was rather happy! ki kuch hua!LOL i was always a bad fan i guessLOL

& pics...more that arjun's pics ...i was scared like hell when one day some anas pics with rati came out the very same day i got to know someone named anas exists in this worldStern Smile

Healer.myownareaannie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Nupur : chironji ji, mein aapko dhaag sey thanks karna chahti hoon...
Chiruji : oh ji kaise?
Nupur : Idea kyun na hum dono kal lunch pe chaley, meri treat haa?
Chiruji : Oh ji lunch? aap toh mujhe sharminda kar rahi hai.
Mayank : toh theek hai cancel ker detey hai *hits chiru in tat trademark mayank not-so-friendly hit*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mou.myownareaannie07Badtameez_Dil

Go to top