Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
btw anyone wrote something embarrassing on his wall kya? everyone talking abt it 😕
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol DEBO That gonna make u get a lot of PMs...but yeah u know even i realised i have been shipping arti for a long long time now 😆 ..The first time i noticed  u was when u were describing that part where somebody said *fill in the blanks* and u nearly spilt ur cool drink in ur excitement 😆 and u came n told the CG :D ha ha =)) those were the days..
but then i hated their fight then,,,sigh,.it was kinda horrible,,,later we realised they keep fighting n making up 🤣 * hopeless - shakes head*
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROFL.................yes that was one of the days................and i loved it.......

and i have been shipping for ArTi for long too............from the time when i wasnt even on the forum............ when i didnt knw nething beyond what i saw onscreen and in sbs/sbb............... so yeah i m one of those who have lil inside info........... but that makes my belief stronger, coz i felt it, even without external influence,

Btw Debo, wid u and me here, i m sure stalking is at its highest ..........lol........... blows kiss to my followers...........

jahan main jaati hun, wahin chale aate ho
chori chori report button dabate ho.........
ye to batao ki tum, itne jobless kyun ho?

Healer. thumbnail
yah tat was the friendship's day party....the friend's cousin....and u know wat he does...she told me tat arti are dating.....but back then i did not believe in arti....so it came as a shock to me....there was a time i used to tell openly in forum arti are just friends 🤣 🤣 and ppl who are no more arti shippers used to fight with me saying no they are more than tat 😆

oh man those days used to be horrible...thinking tat they used to fight etc...i was ok with them not being together....but somehow cudn see them fighting or cold vibes btw them....then next interview they seemed normal...jaan mein jaan a jaati thi.....uff the morena days....the tension...arti ki tension......days when mayank was in b'lore.....i remember we quit watching 🤣 Arjun Bijlani ko wapas laao!!! warna we won't see the show....i remember defending him in almost all the useless post bashing him for XYZ reason....at a time used to feel so tired and used leave it ki bhaad me jaao....now ppl come and say i am not his true fan.....haye kya din a gaye merey 🤣

and the shuddering gol gappa segment....the only time i went angry on him....oh heck i still did not bash him...amongst posts bashing him left right and centre.....i did not write a single thing.....despite being pissed off....i just  cud not...i don't knw why i never cud bash him ever..!!!  at the end of the day he was human being rite...which many forget many times

and ur right i shud edit my prev post 🤣 🤣
Edited by -debolina- - 13 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
as for Chandu and Niru story................give me a break............ its pathetic.......... there is no base to the way that guy has fallen madly in love with that girl............plz, show me 1 guy who will fall for a girl, crying her eyes out on the road..............

i saw parts of PR, and there was a base to how manav fall for Archana...............he was smitten by her good deeds..........
myownarea thumbnail
yeah that one debo...LOL annie...I dunno whether i was influenced ..cos i fell in love just like that inside info tho baad mein tha,...😆 ....
haan kaise din aagaye...ppl have told me i m not a true fan of Rati's now thry tell me i m not a true fan of Arjun;s ROFL....
Lo mamla khatam...😆
how i wish it were true tho *eerr  no i dont wish that*
Healer. thumbnail
yah i know like hell why? wat are we Gods?? seriously i don't care stalk as much as u can.....as i said doesn't matter to me at all.... report say things like its gonna ruin my life! 🤢
annie07 thumbnail
ah those fights........... i knw, that were such bad days...........we were like whats happening? were we wrong and all............ i was ok wid golgappa segment, coz i saw what i guess many didnt........... and actually that made me more sure............ that the fight wasnt between two costars or frnds............... but a couple.................

and Mayank in bangalore............baapre..........tell me abt it...............i called, mailed..........did everything to get him back............. even during that ria wala thing.......... i had an off, and whole day i was calling and dhamkaoing ppl..........

only thing left to be done for ArTi is kill sme1................lol
myownarea thumbnail
well well U guys.. dont be delusional.. :D they are MY fans...isiliye tho mujhe chod ke tumhe report karthe hai 🤣 🤣
Healer. thumbnail
ROFL tell me abt it.....they was a time ppl used to taunt me as Arjun fan....humph!!! will always defend him...get over the obsession yada yada (like W*H i am a huge fan of him.....HUGE is an understatement.....but i am not obsessed... 😆)

and now i become a bad fan putting him in a bad light 😕 😕