Missed u loads!! :)
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Koi bhatakti aatma yaha hai??
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When contacted, Tanvi Bhatia told us, "Yes, Arpita will die in the show. But I am not leavingGunahon Ka Devta. I am clueless as to what is planned next".  

This was the article when lead in GKD died and said she isnt leaving the show... as far as we understand English, Arjun very clearly said in his blog,i m no longer a part of Pardes, i m not in the show... yeah he did say i m not leaving the show but that was in context of the fact that it was CVs decisions, and sme morons took it otherwise, well what can i say, ppl who dnt understand Arjun's sarcasm, who call it frndship when he insults his co-star and who thinks sme despo is naive...lol
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super like Annie...

I am sure he is not coming back...nahi to vo bolta i am taking a break from PMMKA... or would have said you wont see in in the show for a while...Itna clear cut nahi bolta...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Super intelligent ppl have awesome comprehending skills annie 😆 the most awesome thing is tat the rumour which is being spread 🤣 arjun coming back to the show has some iota of sense (not to me though 😆)...but the rumour toh 🤣 🤣 wah re ppl, i bow down to ur senses 😆