India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

I'm backkkkk! (Page 3)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Welcome back Dreamy, bhais bhuddhi cvs have come with an even more bhais bhuddhier track dont know what to say. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
This is the wiedest track they could have thought of.. For the life of me I cannot understand why this,when there are so many issues to be sorted out!! Duffer kahin ka...I'm talking abt the writers!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisDreamygal301

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Welcome Back ....missed ur annalysis
Hug
Hug
Hug 
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

Welcome back Dreamy, bhais bhuddhi cvs have come with an even more bhais bhuddhier track dont know what to say. 

Hi Gauri,

it is good to be back.

I agree the track is abysmal....but in some ways it is lead on by her self sacrificing nature. It is very demoralising for a woman to be shown doing that, why should Arpi pay the price of shikha's moment of passion?!Ouch

But anyhow, I know nothing will come out of it, otherwise it is the kiss of death and Cvs know that!...the romance of Avita is what keeps people glued to the show. They will only mess with it if they are very confident that the track will lead to something mindblowing which will hold the viewers. My guess is SR is coming, maybe Arpi has to get rid of Avdesh's doubts (because nothing happened)....again I'm not keen on it, why should something wonderful like a SR be turned into a 'proof night'....?!!!.

ugghh better not speculate too much now!Big smile

super_boyswamini5BenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

This is the wiedest track they could have thought of.. For the life of me I cannot understand why this,when there are so many issues to be sorted out!! Duffer kahin ka...I'm talking abt the writers!!

Laxmi,

in one way this is very common in indian serial, the wife sacrificing herself for the in-laws and husband...but the twist will be off course Arpi is still innocent, nothing happens....then off course she must prove herself!!

This is a trp game, no other way to look at it.Ouch

super_boyBenNevistalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi Gauri,

it is good to be back.

I agree the track is abysmal....but in some ways it is lead on by her self sacrificing nature. It is very demoralising for a woman to be shown doing that, why should Arpi pay the price of shikha's moment of passion?!Ouch

But anyhow, I know nothing will come out of it, otherwise it is the kiss of death and Cvs know that!...the romance of Avita is what keeps people glued to the show. They will only mess with it if they are very confident that the track will lead to something mindblowing which will hold the viewers. My guess is SR is coming, maybe Arpi has to get rid of Avdesh's doubts (because nothing happened)....again I'm not keen on it, why should something wonderful like a SR be turned into a 'proof night'....?!!!.

I don't feel Avi would doubt her but he would be really hurt that she did not trust him enough to protect  her...

swamini5BenNevisDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Hi Gauri,

it is good to be back.

I don't feel Avi would doubt her but he would be really hurt that she did not trust him enough to protect  her...

he will doubt her, even if it is just for a second. Otherwise he is not human. I agree he will be hurt, when he finds out why she did what she did. I'm guessing Bhootni will add chillies to his wound and perhaps because of that their misunderstanding will last a bit longer than it really should. Arpi and Avdesh have shown us repeatedly that they can talk with one another and know each other's heart so someone else in the middle creates problems to make this into a track.

But I do feel annoyed at the track, it is so typical...really hope a quirky twist is coming.

super_boyBenNevistalkie14

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Hi Gauri,

it is good to be back.

he will doubt her, even if it is just for a second. Otherwise he is not human. I agree he will be hurt, when he finds out why she did what she did. I'm guessing Bhootni will add chillies to his wound and perhaps because of that their misunderstanding will last a bit longer than it really should. Arpi and Avdesh have shown us repeatedly that they can talk with one another and know each other's heart so someone else in the middle creates problems to make this into a track.

But I do feel annoyed at the track, it is so typical...really hope a quirky twist is coming.
Don't even say that..You know I made a thread on it.. A shame & an insult to women..Read it when you have time....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index