Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Gauri,

it is good to be back.

I agree the track is abysmal....but in some ways it is lead on by her self sacrificing nature. It is very demoralising for a woman to be shown doing that, why should Arpi pay the price of shikha's moment of passion?!

But anyhow, I know nothing will come out of it, otherwise it is the kiss of death and Cvs know that!...the romance of Avita is what keeps people glued to the show. They will only mess with it if they are very confident that the track will lead to something mindblowing which will hold the viewers. My guess is SR is coming, maybe Arpi has to get rid of Avdesh's doubts (because nothing happened)....again I'm not keen on it, why should something wonderful like a SR be turned into a 'proof night'....?!!!.

ugghh better not speculate too much now!😃

I don't feel Avi would doubt her but he would be really hurt that she did not trust him enough to protect  her...
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I don't feel Avi would doubt her but he would be really hurt that she did not trust him enough to protect  her...

he will doubt her, even if it is just for a second. Otherwise he is not human. I agree he will be hurt, when he finds out why she did what she did. I'm guessing Bhootni will add chillies to his wound and perhaps because of that their misunderstanding will last a bit longer than it really should. Arpi and Avdesh have shown us repeatedly that they can talk with one another and know each other's heart so someone else in the middle creates problems to make this into a track.

But I do feel annoyed at the track, it is so typical...really hope a quirky twist is coming.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he will doubt her, even if it is just for a second. Otherwise he is not human. I agree he will be hurt, when he finds out why she did what she did. I'm guessing Bhootni will add chillies to his wound and perhaps because of that their misunderstanding will last a bit longer than it really should. Arpi and Avdesh have shown us repeatedly that they can talk with one another and know each other's heart so someone else in the middle creates problems to make this into a track.

But I do feel annoyed at the track, it is so typical...really hope a quirky twist is coming.

Don't even say that..You know I made a thread on it.. A shame & an insult to women..Read it when you have time....
swamini5 thumbnail

yes, even though Arpi has agreed for this deal there will be a major TWIST  coming
And AVI is bound to doubt her yaar..... which Husband would not .?????
and he has got every right to be angry with her
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
look at u dreamy
u r back and there is major activity here
and usually its all quiet and thanda during day time and weekends

jaanshen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi dreamy di
welcome back
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M too back frm my short vacation ..i mean exams
hehehehehehrrr

Missssssssssssssssssssssed u all here

Missed u Dreamy
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prash_t

Dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! M too back frm my short vacation ..i mean exams
hehehehehehrrr

Missssssssssssssssssssssed u all here

Missed u Dreamy

Prashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

you considered your exam as vacation?!!!😲😲

😆😆

I missed you all, I really wanted to log in when using the laptop only the fear of the wi-fi service messing around made me stop!

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah Dreamy

it was as good as Vacation..! Hehehe Caz i enjoyed preparing fr exam ...😃

Newayz...Good to see you back !!
Gotta go..
byeeeee🤗
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy 🤗

Welcome back Dear 😃 We all missed u lots. So good to see u. Lots of twists have come up in the show. Am sure u wud have missed a lot of epis. Do catch them in ur leisure time n let us know ur views. Wud love to know tht. 😳

Take Care 😃