:_*A Walk Down Memory Lane*_: - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

^aww ok...I think you're the first person on IF to call me di😳....that makes me feel so special😳

Chandni I may have had Called U Di But  I Just noticed from ur profile that U are younger to me so No Di from My side😆.........I thought that Becozzz U r IF veteran😆
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh God....that confuses people...actually Veteran member means that I used to be a mod but then stepped down😊
Originally posted by Tani91

🤣 Oh God....that confuses people...actually Veteran member means that I used to be a mod but then stepped down😊

Oh When I was New I thought Wat the hell Goldie,Dazzler and Veteran Means???😆But Now I know That..........I thought U veteran Becozz I thought U are Like above 25 Girl but To my shock U are 20 and A IF veteran😆
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oh When I was New I thought Wat the hell Goldie,Dazzler and Veteran Means???😆But Now I know That..........I thought U veteran Becozz I thought U are Like above 25 Girl but To my shock U are 20 and A IF veteran😆
lol I'm still 19😳 turning 20 this december....yeah those are IF ranks...based on posts....so its newbie,groupie,senior member,goldie,dazzler,rocker (I think) and then comes the dev team stuff like veteran member, viewbie,mod,channel mod,global mod,, admin

being a veteran member means that I was a mod before....but then I didnt want to be one...so I told them that I want a veteran member status
Di u were saying Na I dont remember wat I said in my first post so here is the answer and the post.......This one was "Gabbar dates Thakur" post😆.....Remember😳Di this one is the first Comment by U and The comment i POSTED...
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Super work.......................Have to tell u that u are a super writer............i thought i was reading a story😊

Thanks Rubal.....🤗.... aapka Swagat hai.......humare iss Gareeb Romantic jhopadiya mein...... kaho..... kya kavoge...Golguppey?????

This One between me and Febs as we were interacting for the first time in the same post

Good to know u  and hope u are good to know me😆

heheh... This is funny... ðŸ˜†
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago