India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:_*A Walk Down Memory Lane*_: (Page 5)

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
OMG Shounak and Laxmi - This is a pleasant surprise indeed. Thank you so much for the acknowledgment and kind words ... It truly means a lot :-)  Good luck and God bless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Firstly Shounak beautiful thread with good old memories....and all the best for your boards....

Thank you to all for adding me to their IF SGP active members' list and best friends list....and for their kind words for me ... A big chappi for thatHug 

Ab meri baari... Its gonna be "A Run Down Memory Lane"....

My first post in this forum was on 15th Jul 2010 11:32am (PST) ROFL. This I made in a thread where we had "SGP 100epi celebration pics + link " (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1438314&TPN=2) . There I thanked ShounakWink for it (kisko patha tha baad mein ithni badi IF -manic ban jaavungi) I was new to IF then... Then i started visiting only this forum bcz i loved the warm atmosphere and hot debates here... I thought..."Ok, am sure i will get some good discussions here and more than that some good friends too.."  and I started making my visits frequently.....Till now, I never felt bad about my decision.... and am still here... In between I took leave for 2months for my studies forcefully bcz I know I can't stop myself from coming here.... We had so many discussion...We had a detective company here LOL ...with code word "Tango Charlie Come In and Go Out"...LOL  and naara "Jai Jawaan..Jai Sushaan.." donated by me...LOL It was real fun those days... And I am fond of SGP Chat Club...LOL If I am here in IF, then I will be there in CC too....may be I talk a lot....Wink Is it so? LOL

Here I made so many good friends..... Shwetha, Shounak, Harika, Vipra, Tanu, Fathimadi, Laxmidi, Renudi, Sheemadi, Aman, myluvshahidji (Saniya),anku2cute(ankita), Keenu, Himanshu, Sheemu, Rubal, Shakila, Netri, Feefi, tarun, Garima, Soujanya, ankit, armaan...Its a long list...LOL I will add more asap i remember....

In short, I love SGP , this forum and members here... All these people here are very close to my heart.... and I am proud and happy to be an "SGPian"..... Love you all....Hug

Edited by crysind - 28 February 2011 at 11:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaamotlymileoSinha18-allizwell-FeefiKeenu.G111192GurpreetDShwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

*Himanshu* (Reserved)LOL

likhne mein time lagtha hein na...issliye....

Thanks Shounak for such a nice and emotional postClapClap

Aree mein likhonga zaroor likhonga...aur jab likhne pe aonga toh puri ki pri Ramayan likhonga....padte padte pak jayenge aur yaad karonge ki koi likhne wala bhi mila thaLOLLOLwait for some time..i will be back....wo suna hi hoga:

Aaj kare so kal kar ...kal kare so parso,
            parso parso kya karta hai, jeena hai jab barsoLOLLOL

Edited by Sinha18 - 28 February 2011 at 11:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-FeeficrysindiViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Shounak Thank u so much for the wornderful post..... What a memorable ride through Memory lane...... Nicely done.... And Good Luck with ur exams....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Originally posted by crysind

*Himanshu* (Reserved)LOL

likhne mein time lagtha hein na...issliye....

Thanks Shounak for such a nice and emotional postClapClap

Aree mein likhonga zaroor likhonga...aur jab likhne pe aonga toh puri ki pri Ramayan likhonga....padte padte pak jayenge aur yaad karonge ki koi likhne wala bhi mila thaLOLLOLwait for some time..i will be back....wo suna hi hoga:

Aaj kare so kal kar ...kal kare so parso,
            parso parso kya karta hai, jeena hai jab barsoLOLLOL

Himanshu..... V r going to hold u for that......LOLLOL

Sinha18-allizwell-111192Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Post Reserved (Himanshu Sinha StyleLOL)

Ok Ok I m Not going to reserve it.......Just Pulling Himanshu Ji's TangLOL
Anyways Coming Back to real topic ..........Thank U Shounak for Reminding Us about the sweet Memories we had ,Even though I Joined IF just Like two months ago but I had Made account with IF since June 2010 LOL.......I have seen SGP since from beginning Becozzz I had seen Ragzz In BB which  I started that In India and Loved it  But It Got finished When I arrive In Canada.....And then The SGP began.........

And like everyone is posting their First post sO I m Too going to post it which Was welcoming myself (And Know I welcome every other new memberLOL)...here is the post
 http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1531796    Where Shweta Was first to welcome me then harika,Keva ,Shounak(called me Competitor),,Vipra,Himanshu Bhai,Yash was Among to welcome me..........Thank U PPL for ur sweet gesture.....

Thank U Shounak me adding to active members list(Donno whether U have added me in Friend List or not  )...............Just Kidding ......Trying to be Funny But i Know Its not Funny  ..........And Talking about IF,here I talk,I mean write less related to SGP and more about stupid Stuff  .....I hope U Guyzz are not bored Of me becozz I m Not going to leave this forum  ......Here I have Got many Online friendzz and SistersLOL........Firstly I remember I had an interaction with Shounak thru PM where I asked him to add me in his friend list(No one was Ready to add meCryLOL).......Then I had Interaction with Shweta where I had asked her Name and asked her to allow me to call her Shweta DidiLOL...But U know Girlzz Na she refused to be called Didi(Kya Khauf Hai Didi Ka  )...........Then I had an interaction With Laxmi Di And Then It was My Now a Dayzzz Best Buddy Febian (She thought I donno Know her name so thats Y call her FebianLOL).........I cant remember Wat I had asked Laxmi Di(Sorry Di)......But I remember I Had interaction with Febs During HotPix where Febs was asking ,being Religious Fan, to vote for Ishaan.........Then Who's next Oh Haan Now its Turn of Reserve Boy I mean Himanshu BoyLOL......Yaar Sorry I also Donna How I interacted with U too but Its nice interacting wid u......Mujhe Exam ke Question To Yaad Nahi Rahta Yeh To Fir Bhi 2 Months Old Baat Hai.......But Now I have some friendzz Which Include Tanu, Harika,Armaan,Feefi,anessha,Renu Di,Sheemu Di,Sheema Di,Keenu Gill,Tarun,Aman Madam,Madhu,Aneesha,Ankit,Nishee,Netri,Tani,Vipra(Just to let U know I had to look for names In bUddy List,I told U na about mY Beautiful memory)........I hope to get In touch with Guyzzz and Wish to Hope met some of U In my life......And Guyzzzzzz U RocksLOL........I know Its remembrance Post about SGP but I more interested In Talking about My Friendzz than SGP......And Jata Jata Wishing SGP and My Beautiful Buddies a long LifeBig smile..........

Sorry for Big Post and Sorry to those whom I have forgot while writing Buddies Names.......Forgive me for not writing this post in specified order but Its staright from my heart,Lungs And LiverLOL

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 28 February 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4eva-Pallavi-amotlymileo111192-allizwell-FeefiTani91Shwets1502

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Wow Shaunak....what a brilliant write up man Clap! Khoob naam roshan kar rahe ho apne Guruji ke Big smile. Arre wah, aur humare NFZ ka bhi zikre hua hain Cool ......Pallu aur Vish bohut khush honge .

And thank you soo much for so much of respect Embarrassed, tumhare Guruji ka aashirwad hamesha tumhare saat rahega Approve. Jeete raho bete....sadaa..... *err * .....suhag raho Ermm ! LOLLOL

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 28 February 2011 at 3:10pm

-Pallavi-111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Rooooombha super duper da thambi........ naan vera enna solarudhu...... he he he no gaalis..... only thaalis.....enna da pakarrai?? rombha bhayapadadey da.....! idhu eppadi.......... JUJUBEE......!

our SGP forum song composed by the millenium khataara poet....that's  simbly ME

Tanu ched deve......
laxmi chutki leve......
Renu like karde.....
aur shaunak tandoori khaye....
sasuraal genda phool.....

Sheems(venture) critical hove...
uspar pallu support kare....
Vish NFZ leak kar de....
aur appu ghayab hove.....
sasuraal genda phool.....

sanaya dance kare....
Aman SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSh kare.....
himanshu shayari bhole....
aur rubal boy bhole.....
Sasuraal genda phool......

Shwets maasi ko miss kare....
Febs C- track par roye.....
vipu SBS post kare....
aur haaki cake ka raaz khole ( happy birthday).....
Sasuraal genda phool.......

Sona ke naam pe.....
badke netri aur Sheemu...
khana bhi na pache....
sirf exit ke baad yeh hase.....

Poshah aur Sheems(venture)
mein jung ched jaaye
bhest hai Ishaan or Suhana?
aur Shakila VMs mein bhole...yeh dono bhi mast

Pooja(rdfan) aur prajaktha(Ladymcbeth),
myvoice,leo,cute2stay,an12345678,ambrosia aur anurulz.....
tumhe miss kare hum sab...
yun ghayab na ho jaavo....
Sasuraal genda phool.....

j-shreeram,keenu, madhu,julaika,anuspradeep,tarun
yash,elle45,sevak hai apne regular forum visitors...
inke bina hume chain na aaye.
Sasuraal genda phool.....

Shaunak..... loved your post...... just SUPERB.... the way u wrote about all..... had missed your post for a long time.... mazaa aa gaya yaar......Thankoo......!Hug

Arre wah Lax, kya poem likhi hain Clap! Itne saare logon par EK poem Shocked.....Shaayad isse kehte hain 'raheeman iss sansaar mein bhaathi bhaati ke log' Big smileLOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 28 February 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Pallavi-111192-allizwell-FeeficrysindShwets1502

Go to top