India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:_*A Walk Down Memory Lane*_: (Page 2)

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
laxmi....one word ::::::::  thaliya....thaliya.....thaliya.......

meri ore se....retweet..

kya aap ne likheeee
hume bhi maja aveee...
such kaha tumne.....
sasural genda phool....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Pallavi--allizwell-SomerholicGirlcrysindShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Lax.....

Tum jo ho...to ga  rahi hai yeh hawa
Tum jo ho ..to reshmi si hai har fiza...

JAO NAAAA...... JAOO NAAAAAAAAAA Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi--allizwell-crysindShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Love u all.... me miss u all too......also what dhamaakedhaar posts of yours all...... .

@Shaunak. miya..... mera itna ghatiya tamil bhi aapko samaj mein nahi aaya....... mugambho khush hua..... that shows how bad my tamil is.....aur mera ghatiya poem bhi pasand aaya..... thangu thangu...aiyo.... ennodu tamil and poem ennake thaangamudiyalle..... shaunak.... ask your nanima to help u out with my tamil.....arrey Shwetama...yaar....LOL.

@tanujaan
kahan jaa rahi hoon yaar main??? main toh aaj kaafi active thi.... but only in PMs as i am not doing justice to it yaar.... it was getting piled up and viewed by me rarely.....so sincerely checking out each one and possibly will get active once that gets done yaar....

@venture
Sheems..... i know dear..... have not stepped into forum for a long time....will be back....in sometime.....

@madhu
aapne humara poem like  kiya..... jee khush ho gaya yaar..... thanku dear.....

Edited by laxmi_s - 28 February 2011 at 4:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-Pallavi-FeefiSomerholicGirlcrysindGurpreetDShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Heylo Friends.Well this seems to be a bit early since SGP will complete one year of its existance tomorrowLOLlekin mauka aaj mila hai,toh I thought of walking down memory lane today.

I still remember the day clearly...1 March,2010.Waiting impatiently to watch my favourite show being remade in national television.And no prizes for guessing,Ragini was the icing on the fragrant genda phool cakeLOLMan I missed Bharti the MAN like anythingD'ohand literally couldnt stop myself from seeing the clock every hour.LOLIt was Holi,and Sasural Genda Phool startedTongue..impressed with the first episode,I returned to my new found interest..India-Forums.com.I was a newbie,and knew nothing about IFLOLand aive hi dropped by into the very FIRST discussion thread of our forum http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1348467 made by Ambrosia reg the review of the episode.Aur fir kya?Internet mein mila koi apnaaaaa!!LOLLOLI have never had any pen friends before lekin mein..I ound two new friends...Ananya di aka Ambrosia and the other..an exotic species of the monkey family..in Catrol  Tanu Vancliechin...
a RARE specie with unique fun loving,bindass and rapchik traits...yes..it was Tanu di!!!Hugand then began...a roller coaster cum ferris wheel cum toy train rideLOLof a fun filled stay in SGP forum..Then.I met a certain divishamathur..who later turned out to be a crazy Raginian..and my Rapchik Ragzfanatic Vipra!!Hug,kabhi na chup rahne wali pizza premi Sanaya di,Dancing freak Sakshi aka Leo,and the ultimate DUDETTE VinithaPartyand we had a hell of a time in our virtual Kashyap Parivaar!The bewakufi blast we had..running our version of Sasural Genda Phool..with bhavna di as my Sasumon..and me as the top nothc Raunak!ROFL..hamari radha bua Lekha and roti hui rano Vipra!

Then came one of the very first initiative of our forum to make it more active...SGP CHRONICLES!!Our newsletter!!!I got three new behenas Manasi di,Shikha di aur Harika ke roop mein..and my virual granny Shwethamma!!!!!..one of the best time I have ever had on the forum...the mails we exchanged in keeping the newsletter up and running,the jaw dropping layouts by Shikha diDay Dreamingand the ah-mazing write ups by Harika,Shwetha,Leo and Marisha!..Cut to the discussions of the forum..then came..The highly respected GURUJI GANG!Laxmi di,Pallo di.Appu di,Vish di,LadyMcbeth,an123456789,Anu di,Tanu di with one after the other inspiring posts..Joint Family v/s Nuclear Family;Panna-A woman with substance;Badi Ma's glass half full viewpoint;the cockroach chronicles,the best bahu abhiyaan and our Maha Episode LIVE updates by Tanu di..our Insaaf ki devi Vish diLOLki proofs aur Pallo di ke NFZ posts!..aila..Pallo di(reguser)turned out to be my tution teacher,haina?ROFLROFLand the lively and 'like'ly active Anshu di confused by Pallo di,s ttion teacher talks!LOLThey were Shakspeare re-incarnated(with simple english,thankfullyLOL]..back to our SGP Chat Club..I came across a very danda maroing didi-Febs di and the dabang didi of our forum,Pooja di aka rdfan!Ek ka problem ye tha that i kept talking about food while she fasted whereas doosra would jalaofy me by gulping scoops of choco ice cream sitting in England!AngryLOL....then I met another user..jinka kaam hai..aao aur like buttons dabao!!LOL111192 aka Renu diHug..the queen of blooper..but actually roomba sooper!Wink..Jita SONE ke dil..utna SONE ka manLOLwho used to PM me..for hint bombs..and and just one thing to say..Go and STUDY!!!!!CryCryAaj to aap bahut khush honge hain!![in Big B's baritone]LOL

Slowly,I came across some of the most amazing memebers,Chat Club Queen-Fathima di..my champ wali didiHug,Shruti R for jhelofying my PM attyachar and dropping by every birthday to wish..Thank you so much ShrutiHugHug..Our crazy and creative viewbie Aman..for being the most obidient teacherji everROFLTo approve every request of oursHug,the AMAZING creative minds in the creations gallery,Shikha di,Keenu,Yash,Tani with their KILLER siggies;Manasi_31,Tani,Anu di and Shakila with their beautiful avis till date;the mast and rachik VMmakers ufftracks,Harika,Shwetha,Pooja di,Anu di,zak_ris and Shakila...the highly encouraging Himanshu bhai for being a;ways active around the forum,the amazing and profound analysis done by an123456789,Laxmi di,Tanu di,Appu di,Vish di,Pallo di,Manali di,Anu di,Anwesha di[btw congo for ur successEmbarrassedClap],LadyMcbeth,cute2stay,Sheemu,poshash,sohrob,dec_21,jshree_ram!Hug..then comes..the woman of wisdom..the one who defines humour and sarcasm equally-Sheema di!!!Hope you get success in every thing you VENTURE in!TongueResect u a lot Sheema di..

I have enjoyed thewhole year in this forum..let it be the Newsletters,the daily written updates[thank u Arpita di-md410,bulbul,shwetha,harika,deepthi-our first updater and sanaya di,laxmi di]..Loved the member awards,sunday discussions,the chat clubs,the Genda Phool of the week,the SGP Carnival,by far the grandest event in our forum!Tongue

A BIG shoutout to all the members presently active,who have made the forum highly active,,,My new friends here..RUBAl[thnk bro-babes]ROFL,zak_ris,netri,garima,madhu,nishee and everyone else in the forum..Thnk you SGP for eing a show par excellence so that we got a chance to discuss it in all these 234 pages so far.

A wonderful year in the forum..it actually rocks!Jai Jawaan,Jai Sushaan!ROFL[this reminds me of our tango charlie mission,what say captain Vipra and captain Febs?LOL]

Many things change..I mean..almost everything changes...but three things which will remain constant..My love for the show Sasural Genda Phool,My friends in this forum that I shall treasure foreverHugand ehh..my exams!!CensoredAngry..I had my exams approaching during 1 March last year also and same is the case this yearLOL

Anyhow...Pls dont mind the long post...but just felt like bringing this thread one the eve of SGP ka happy budday!!!Party

Saiya Ched deve,Nanad chutki leve,Sasural Genda Phool!Dancing

Hi Shounak. I loved your post. Yes it has been I year already and soon it will be 1 year celebration of Sushaan's wedding anniversary. MY OH  MY how time flies. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here on IF and to be honest I have become addicted. Meeting all of you SGPians has been so nice. Thankyou all for making this forums so good.

-Pallavi-111192_Procrastinator-allizwell-FeeficrysindShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Tanu ched deve......
laxmi chutki leve......
Renu like karde.....
aur shaunak tandoori khaye....
sasuraal genda phool.....

Sheems(venture) critical hove...
uspar pallu support kare....
Vish NFZ leak kar de....
aur appu ghayab hove.....
sasuraal genda phool.....

sanaya dance kare....
Aman SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSh kare.....
himanshu shayari bhole....
aur rubal boy bhole.....
Sasuraal genda phool......

Shwets maasi ko miss kare....
Febs C- track par roye.....
vipu SBS post kare....
aur haaki cake ka raaz khole ( happy birthday).....
Sasuraal genda phool.......

Sona ke naam pe.....
badke netri aur Sheemu...
khana bhi na pache....
sirf exit ke baad yeh hase.....

Poshah aur Sheems(venture)
mein jung ched jaaye
bhest hai Ishaan or Suhana?
aur Shakila VMs mein bhole...yeh dono bhi mast

Pooja(rdfan) aur prajaktha(Ladymcbeth),
myvoice,leo,cute2stay,an12345678,ambrosia aur anurulz.....
tumhe miss kare hum sab...
yun ghayab na ho jaavo....
Sasuraal genda phool.....

j-shreeram,keenu, madhu,julaika,anuspradeep,tarun
yash,elle45,sevak hai apne regular forum visitors...
inke bina hume chain na aaye.
Sasuraal genda phool.....

Shaunak..... loved your post...... just SUPERB.... the way u wrote about all..... had missed your post for a long time.... mazaa aa gaya yaar......Thankoo......!Hug

Laxmi diiiii..how do you do it? ClapEverytime I read on of your creations, I have a big smile on my face and a stomach ache from laughing so much. God bless you and thankyou for honouring me in your poem.Embarrassed

-Pallavi--allizwell-SomerholicGirlShwets1502

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Shounak...U made me feel nostalgic....
It almost bought tears in my eyes....
I still remember that crazy masti which we used to have in the forums...

and I am very happy that SGP is completing 1 yr....

-Pallavi-amotlymileoSinha18-allizwell-FeeficrysindShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Shaunak baba........ see i finished my job of pressing like buttonWink.....................and now back to square one..............you wasted so much of your precious time in writing this post........................chalo jao GO & STUDYLOL.............i guess day after tomorrow you have your board exam................so all the very best for all your examsThumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-amotlymileoSinha18crysind-allizwell-FeefimjtruelegendShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Shaunak baba........ see i finished my job of pressing like buttonWink.....................and now back to square one..............you wasted so much of your precious time in writing this post........................chalo jao GO & STUDYLOL.............i guess day after tomorrow you have your board exam................so all the very best for all your examsThumbs Up

You're so cute and cheeky RenuLOL

Sinha18-allizwell-111192Shwets1502

Go to top