Fan Fictions

PINJAR FF DELETED (Page 96)

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 12 April 2011 at 5:50am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiprihandinlwgeetscarce05gagsykasturi11krishna.payal956fizza25kshipramhatresree12sejal1986bhakbhartifannonabebuYusLiznazsijholyangelSapphireFlames-BeingAppy-samaira39MistiofMistzsrikrithitanya_viamalu123shivangi783bobbydolldoosheekaSrabon_Dharamysticangelamreenshameemmansijani21myedward12nan_10mishtibHawtieSeepimaasthaavani_9mystique_girlMsMovieloverJayaRninavideepthichoudarygangesegbmishtidoibluedreamz953puthmoonlight2630cyum321jazzerette-shamima-luv_DDsanu3108punjabi.princesesha143paponeconrupzloveusmj1977.shruti18mypridekrati5mrk-1kuhu18-Veritaserum--Zahra15-TyroCraziest_MGShalveseemamarypreethiaSabmeratu.nahtani88aamirkhanfan-afsha-namita25mandymoremitzi11mchopramonikasethSahSah--Ratna--hinal_maaneetrsroopalipickachu_BlackPearl_

mysticangel Goldie

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payal956SIYAHI

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Luvly update
Awww Maan is such a sweet husband teaching her 2 cook & feeding her
Haha luvd Geets joke about.protection
Glad day geet is studying hard now
Luv da song u chosen 4 maaneet---da lyrics go well wiv it
Precap seems interesting
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
'Maan Singh Khurana agar condom bhi khareeda ga to kahe wo bhi headline ne banjaye…' LOLROFL

SIYAHI

mystique_girl Goldie
mystique_girl
mystique_girl

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hey, great update... i was wondering when you would bring the topic of protection uo - specially since Geet is so young...You didnt mention this is Ruhaniyaat but I know Geet got pregnant only when she wanted to. 

I respect Maan like anything...he acts his age and Geet hers...i would like to see how their relationship evolves...how Geet climbs up on the prowess part and impresses Maan - from a nervous fearful virgin to a siren for her husband Wink

SIYAHI

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

as always ClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by maansee - 10 March 2011 at 12:35am

SIYAHI

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
nice update............................love the way maan takes care of geet

SIYAHI

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
true...............ppl in their busy life and schedule just forget their life commitment moreover the divorce has become an easy solution for ppl who dont want to even try to save their marriage...........but there r some legit divorce case......i have a friend whose wife left him like an yr ago..........due to ego clash as she was earning more than him and she started to feel that he is not gud enough for her.........but my friend tried all he cud to prove himself and his love but unfortunately she was not ready to listen and finally they hv come to divorce and my friend is angry that it was a love marriage but still cudnt understand wat went wrong bw them...............i dont know y ppl weigh their life based on materialistic things when its all perishable..........when money and ego comes bw a husband wife relationship things never remain the same.........one shud know where to keep these things out of their life and just look out for the happiness and love they share with their partners............

SIYAHI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index