India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PINJAR FF DELETED (Page 88)

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wow Maan is really a hero Wink loved when she made Maan blush in front of his men

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIYAHI

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
lovely

SIYAHI

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazsij

ye ledkiyon ki himmath badane keliye likhi hai kya?achi thi.lekin koi polititian ya bede logon ki support ke alava ek aam ledki ko kabhi bhi insaaf nehi mil paayegi.koi crame huyi tho ledki ko chupaye bina hi saare desh gumathi hai enquary ke naam se.ledke ko towel se cover kar ke khumathe hai.kya country hai?
last paragraph information tho report ki huye crame ke hai na?report na kar paaye kithne rape cases ise bhi zyada hoga.bedi ledkiyon ko tho chod bachiya kaha safe hai?kabhi kabhi legthi hai aankhe aur kaan kabhi na khule tho ye sab nehi dekna aur sunna padega na.
sub ledkiya martial arts seekni chahiye.humari self defence keliye.apni reksha karpaaye tho use zyaada kya chahiye?me bore kar rehi hu na.sorry.muje thumari update padthe waqth ye sab man me aa jaathi hai.eise bhi tho express karu tho achi legthi hai.thank u.

Nope dear its good you voiced the opinions.....I still get chills when i think about the Jessica case....but its we common women who make things possible...think about Sabrina Lal....she is a girl next door like you and me...but she fought till she got justice...true she got backed by the media...byut she is a pillar of strength..... HATS OF TO YOU SABRINA I SALUTE YOUClap

nazsij

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samaira39

a very good update........it's really annoying to know that our capital city is not at all a safe harbour for women and as u said, "who's bothered abt it?????". Bloody politicians are only interested in making money and fighting with each other for power!!! When will our INDIA change to a better country, safe and sound??? it's a distant vision, to good to be true, but i believe that someday, it will be our day and we will be on top. And for this is to be true we all must join together.........I THANK YOU WHOLE HEARTEDLY FOR CREATING PINJAR FORUM ON FACEBOOK!!!! I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF ITThumbs Up

THE WHOLE IDEA OF TO CREATING THE PINJAR FORUM IS TO REPORT PROBLEMS OF WOMEN....I KNOW WE CANT GET JUSTICE JUST THROUGH A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE BUT WE NEED TO MAKE A BEGINNING SOMEWHERESmile 

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 09 March 2011 at 8:08am
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

oh god i am not sure if the prob was with IF or my connection cudnt post reply and like wasnt working as well................
loved indu's confidence and bravery to fight them out...................
gud tips for eve teasing handling...............the worst part is some uncles  who wud hv daughters of our age and they act cheaply..............i just wish i cud punch them.............
its not only delhi but every place women go thro teasing...............most of them just brush it off thinking not to hv any more trouble and they cant go after court proceedings and most of the corrupted officials dont take the case................there has to be serious punishments for these kind of acts................

YUP BABES YOU ARE RIGHT IT'S THE UNCLES WHO CREATE THE MAJOR PROBLEMS...I HAVEN'T EVER SEEN A YOUNGIE GIVING ME LEWD LOOKS BUT I FEEL LIKE PIKING AT SOME MIDDLE AGED MEN....
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srabon_Dhara

Now I am going to thank you for the effective tips on safety. But one thing we girls must have inside...... COURAGE ... if we fear more .... these eve-teasers get more furious.
In my country in last few years several girls took sucide as a solution for these eve-teasing.
Cry
I know its not the solution. but some incident shaked the whole country. but still eve-teasing is not stoped. Unfortunately most eve-teasers are back uped by political parties....
So they always get freed....CryCryCry
YOU KNOW WHAT WE WOMEN ARE MARGINALIZED IN ALL COUNTRIES...POLITICAL BOUNDARIES ARE FOR MEN....WE ARE ALWAYS THE OPPRESSED PEOPLE
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
wow..awesome...superb update....

SIYAHI

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
It was awesum how Geet used her mind n called Maan
Loved Maan's entry
I hate these policemens
Indu was awesum yaar
Loved how she was saving herself n other 2

SIYAHI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index