Fan Fictions

PINJAR FF DELETED - Page 63

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
indeed very cute, and I also like bachcha, she is definitely like bachcha for all of us. and I like her innocence but still trying to understand worldly things, it was really CUTE.

Sejal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
apni pathni ko keise treat karni hai ye maan se seekna padega hur mard ko.apni pathni me sab ko dekhu tho kithni respect kar paayega .loved it.
humari bachi filmy dialouge hi kaha tha par us word me sab hai.
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG .....  that was awesome

your Geet and MAan are cuteness redefined.... wwoww

they're awesome 

"Geet tumhe samajh nehi aata main tum se kitna pyaar karta hu?' Pata hai Geet tum ne jab mujhe ye kurta dia mujhe Ma ki yaad ayi'jub tum bina koi sawal pooche mere saath Veerpur se chali ayi thi tum mein maine apne patni ko dekha'aj subah jab tum mujhe pyaar kar rahi thi tum mein maine apne premika ko dekha'.jab us din main tumhe apne past ke bare mein kaha maine tum mein apne dost ko dekha'aur jab tum aise gussa karti ho main tum mein apne bachhe ko dekhta hu'' Geet looked at him with wide eyes' 'tum meri manzil ho Geet tum meri zindagi ho'meri duniya ho'tumhe samjah nehi aata?' "Mere raahe to tumse hai Geet'mere saanse to tumse hai   ..... 

I skipped heart beats while reading these lines..... they reflect all the emotions perfectly....

thanks alot babes for the awesomest update 

love
Sana
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thank you it was an amzing update
mitzi11 thumbnail
mein hero ho'' her lips were inching closer when Maan stopped her '.he was blushing...he looked around to see if anyone was watching'. 'Geet people are watching us'.' She smiled and together they went back home'

Precap " Koi mujhe pyar nehi karta" she pushed him back

I often hear my mom or grand mom say that in their youth eve teasing was not very heard of...I have a simple reason....with women becoming more successful and independent men are becoming insecure and hence this frustration in the form of sexual assault...

Delhi I sometimes wonder is it my national capital? I stay alone in metro for the past 7 years...but if I were to get a plum offer in Delhi I would think twice  about my security

According to Delhi Police statistics, there were 414 rapes, 222 eve-teasing and 492 molestation cases and 112 cases of murder of women reported in the city in 09-10.Out of the 414 rape cases in the city this year, 57 were gangrapes while the figure for rape committed by a single person was 357. Last year, the total was 440 with rape committed by a single man accounting for 380 and gangrapes 60. 222 cases of eve teasing and 494 cases of molestation...SCARY BUT WHO'S LISTENING TO US 

😡

😡

😡

THINGS TO  FOR SELF DEFENSE 

PEPPER SPRAY/DEOS SAFETY PINS (COMES HANDY IN BUSES) SMALL KNIFES  IF YOU ARE LATE FROM WORK EVERYDAY NOTICE IF YOU ARE STALKED ON A REGULAR BASIS
  • LEARN MARTIAL ARTS AND YUP WEAR FLATS ITS EASIER TO RUN 

SONG COURTESY : NO ONE KILLED JESSICA (2011)

love this part god bless

yu my dear thanks for the tips
its good all weman to learn how
to defend herself amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
wow MSK blushing ha ha h a
mitzi11 thumbnail
about you'.''she was still crying '. "Geet tumhe samajh nehi aata main tum se kitna pyaar karta hu?' Pata hai Geet tum ne jab mujhe ye kurta dia mujhe Ma ki yaad ayi'jub tum bina koi sawal pooche mere saath Veerpur se chali ayi thi tum mein maine apne patni ko dekha'aj subah jab tum mujhe pyaar kar rahi thi tum mein maine apne premika ko dekha'.jab us din main tumhe apne past ke bare mein kaha maine tum mein apne dost ko dekha'aur jab tum aise gussa karti ho main tum mein apne bachhe ko dekhta hu'' Geet looked at him with wide eyes' 'tum meri manzil ho Geet tum meri zindagi ho'meri duniya ho'tumhe samjah nehi aata?' "Mere raahe to tumse hai Geet'mere saanse to tumse hai' Geet had never thought love could be so divine '.. she was beginning to understand the meaning of love'she was actually maturing' she wondered what her man was'was he real ? She eventually looked into his eyes and said something very filmy but with utter earnesty 'tujh mein rab dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu?' Maan kissed her deep'.he knew what his bachha wanted'..if he had to even transfuse his blood to make her happy
love this how explain to Geet
super duper mindblowing
update pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update....

hmm loved it when Maan explains to her....
oh must say this love it too gud 😳
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was a very cute update.......................
maan making her understand wat she means to him.....................
since she is 20 now it perfectly fits...............
i am loving maan's character..............he is very mature and perfectly understands his bacha.......
Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update...
I wonder if such love exists or not?????
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can never have enough words for the appreciation I have for your FF's...I dont comment often..but when I decide to do so...I just dont get the right words to praise your story, your thoughtfulness and your writing...👏 ⭐️

You deal with totally out of the box topics - serious ones - which no one dares to , and still manage to make romance the most important part in your story. The romance never gets overshadowed by the social issues you highlight ... and yet they shine through your writing. I am amazed - very mature writing - very well handled relationships - just the right emotions to suit the right age of your characters...

I can go on and on...but let me just say - please keep on writing...you make my days happy😳