India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PINJAR FF DELETED (Page 126)

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

@ Dilbadaat...Can I know your name if you don't mind me asking?

I am Simi...

I love your fan fic I know I am saying this again and again but I can't help it...I am learning so many new facts in this fan fic..it is very educational and since I have growen up in America all my life I have no idea about some indian states and political names

There is one state in India where the boy has to come to the girl's house after marriage and stay with his in laws...Meghalaya ..this is a prevalent custom amongst the Khasis , Garos and Jaintias. jaha bidai larke ki hoti hai...and yes children take up their mother's surname...I am proud to be from Meghalaya

Wow!!! I did not know about Meghalaya!! That is very interesting...for once it is the guy that has to leave his house and not hte other way around LOLLOLlol...this might be a stupid quesiton is Meghalaya a religion?? What language do you speak?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shruti

chubzy IF-Dazzler
chubzy
chubzy

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely n passionate update.
shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
great part.
PaintedSky IF-Rockerz
PaintedSky
PaintedSky

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
that was hot ! LOL

seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Nice part and the precap is interesting , plssssssssssss update soon.
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.msk

Originally posted by alfiya7

@mrs.msk.....an easy death is nt wt a RAPIST deserve....the RAPIST deserves a vry painful death....a rape is more sinful than a murder....bcoz it makes the women vegetable....lke aruna case....she is lying on tht bed of KEM hospital for 37 yrs nw....n wt did they do wid the culprit nothing....bloody bas***d....
hey PAULAMI i bow my head in fornt of u...n yes m rele glad tht atleast smebody is tryg to bring out these issues...bt the sad part is few ppl cannot bring the change wich is necessary for the future generation....i feel v youth shud vow to change INDIA OUR NATION OUR MOTHERLAND....thn nly our future generation cn live widout ne fear....cum TOGETHER YOUTH n save our NATION...n make OUR COUNTRY a DEVELOPED COUNTRY....jst wana say 1 thing n thts solely my viewpoint....tht CORRUPTION is d root of all evil....lets fight against corruption....please do something to save OUR NATION....Cry

I am not sying that a rapist doesn't deserve a painful death...ohh he very much does....but I want him to suffer before he could recieve his death...slow death in a way.....it is hard to get justice sometimes because people would start pointing fingers at hte girl instead of questioning the guy and that really pisses me off....

I stay away from policts mostly because of corruption like you have mentioned...I would primarily blame the media and now films where there is no meanin in anything anymore...old films had certain meanign and message to its viewers....we as future generation should fight for our nations and for all those people who fought for our nations like Gandiji and Bakaht Singh along with others....there death right now is a mockery ....India is not what is used to be now...

DARLINGS I AM LOVING THIS ITS THESE INTERACTIONS WHICH I WANTED TO HAPPEN THROUGH PINJAR.....WE NEED AWARENESS AND ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOME EVEN CRITICISM THANKS ONCE AGAINSmile
SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.msk

@ Dilbadaat...Can I know your name if you don't mind me asking?

I am Simi...

I love your fan fic I know I am saying this again and again but I can't help it...I am learning so many new facts in this fan fic..it is very educational and since I have growen up in America all my life I have no idea about some indian states and political names

There is one state in India where the boy has to come to the girl's house after marriage and stay with his in laws...Meghalaya ..this is a prevalent custom amongst the Khasis , Garos and Jaintias. jaha bidai larke ki hoti hai...and yes children take up their mother's surname...I am proud to be from Meghalaya

Wow!!! I did not know about Meghalaya!! That is very interesting...for once it is the guy that has to leave his house and not hte other way around LOLLOLlol...this might be a stupid quesiton is Meghalaya a religion?? What language do you speak?

Meghalaya is a state with an area 22,429 sq kms in NORTH EAST INDIA....Shillong is the capital city....I am a Bengali by birth but I have only one Identity I am an INDIAN....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiakhanomhinal_maaneet

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

wonderful update and shocking precap!!!

update soon.........sorry for late comment!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index