Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, great update... i was wondering when you would bring the topic of protection uo - specially since Geet is so young...You didnt mention this is Ruhaniyaat but I know Geet got pregnant only when she wanted to. 

I respect Maan like anything...he acts his age and Geet hers...i would like to see how their relationship evolves...how Geet climbs up on the prowess part and impresses Maan - from a nervous fearful virgin to a siren for her husband πŸ˜‰
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

as always πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by maansee - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update............................love the way maan takes care of geet
preethia thumbnail
true...............ppl in their busy life and schedule just forget their life commitment moreover the divorce has become an easy solution for ppl who dont want to even try to save their marriage...........but there r some legit divorce case......i have a friend whose wife left him like an yr ago..........due to ego clash as she was earning more than him and she started to feel that he is not gud enough for her.........but my friend tried all he cud to prove himself and his love but unfortunately she was not ready to listen and finally they hv come to divorce and my friend is angry that it was a love marriage but still cudnt understand wat went wrong bw them...............i dont know y ppl weigh their life based on materialistic things when its all perishable..........when money and ego comes bw a husband wife relationship things never remain the same.........one shud know where to keep these things out of their life and just look out for the happiness and love they share with their partners............
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thanx darling your the bestπŸ˜‰
Srabon_Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice...

Love Maan's caring... :)
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†... woohoo.. if that be the headline in newspaper... what willl it b... πŸ€£
seemamary thumbnail
Very nice update like to see romance between maaneet , plssssssssssssssssss update soon.
zaara2212 thumbnail
loved the update...

oh i am so much loving it 😊
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†'Maan Singh Khurana agar condom bhi khareeda ga to kahe wo bhi headline ne banjaye ga…' πŸ˜† lolzzzzzzz
nice update as usual ......
cont soon 
thnx for d PM