PINJAR FF DELETED - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago

both the parts r wounderful............................ loved it........................... finally they r together............... loved song really  according to the situation ..................... loved  maans direction declaration about geet to media & press................................................and sr ☺️ its wounderful. loved it........................ MAAN KI GEET

am speechless .... its was soooo amazing .. the feelings were so beautifully described ...

finally they became one ... ☺️

haye!... am total fida over MAAN KI GEET ... ☺️

thanks alot hun for the awesome update ...

continue soon

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago

Edited by DILIBADAAT - 13 years ago
Haaye that was sho shweet update
Now evn he got Sargam
Loved his love n dedication to work
He was fab
Geet is shweetheart
The last message was exactly the article which i read in times of india today...😊..it is so sad tht we were the lowest rankers in evry case...i read tht..n luvly update...so sargam is safe...geet wuld be much happy..!!

rohini

Well this update was like dessert for me after my Teekha Lunch.. :)
cute one..
sweet n amazing part......continue soon
Nice update do continue soooooooooon.
oh that was a sweet update..............both trying to understand each other.............
hope this sargam doesnt feel insecure with geet's life...............

well abt the sexual assaults on women............these r more due to the desires of men and their gatiya soch.....................but small proportions r also due to women when they provoke certain men with their modern and revealing dressing they r just inviting trouble sometimes............i am not against modern and western dressing its just gals shud know to dress sensibly and avoid unwanted attention towards them...............
Edited by preethia - 13 years ago