Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything makes perfect sense now (Page 3)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
jus loved ur post... Now i have some hope.. As after last week's episode... All my hopes were shattered completely....

Jus hope all this comes true.... As its makin sense completely... Nice post... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by friendforall

@zarmeeno,  Hey Dear I loved ur analysis,  it makes sense Dear,  U r right, Ur points are true according to me,  Its so clear that he loves Nivi since childhood,  and in the book it was only  Sidharth's name was cut and Not Nivi's  so this shows his aim was Sidharth and not Nivi,  He loves her a lot and cannot see her suffering,  Thats why he wants to send her away so that she lives a better life,  He cleared it in front of the family that they have not had Husband-wife ralation so that The family could get her married to someone else,  

But poor VIren he himself is suffering so much, He wants Nivi but he cannot confess his love as he is too guilty 
Thanks sweetie. Coz before when we use to discuss it we use to refer the scenes but again use to blame CT's for not showing continuity but when I saw the scenes everything made perfect sense for me and now I'm happy with the current track.

U r right Dear, after reading ur post I realise that this could be true, But about Viren;s love I have no doubt He know when he proposed to her he was sincere and even when he ask Nivi's hand from NT Dadi he was so genuine, 

agree with u all..............Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoanjaani07diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Yes Diya,
The CT's should show how was it all done and that if viren has super human powers.
How can viren know or predict that Divya will get burnt. Nivi was in the kitchen preparing food and she i think had twice almost gone ahead to lit the gas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoanjaani07diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index