ViSu/AbhiYa:The Light of our lives(NewCClinkpg131) - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh yes we did πŸ˜† I can remember.. and plus it was quite a hot day πŸ₯±
Umm well technically it's meant to be Autumn since 1st March..but don't know what it is 🀣
Tomorrow's meant to be 18 and cold and Sunday's meant to be 28 πŸ˜† huge diff πŸ˜†
Tomorrow 18 and Sunday 28, that's a lot! 😲 You guys have temperature fluctuations? Ya, we are going to have spring here so there, it'll be autumn I guess. In any case, for you guys, winter must be snow, right? Or is there no snow in Melbourne? Sorry, my geography is kind of hopeless 😳
Yes it is..goshh you don't know Melbourne then..we get to see all 4 seasons a day 🀣
No we usually don't get snow in the main city but if you go around/towards county Victoria (that's the state) then you might by chance get some snow πŸ˜† But at the same time when it's like 45+ degrees, there's huge chances of bushfires in the country area  
m backkk πŸ€£aish is still here🀣
Eww! Bushfires!! I've heard of them! Uggh!
Lol! Really?? Haha!! Wow!! Unpredictable whether huh?? Nice!! Exciting πŸ˜›
Ah I see!! Have you ever seen snow? Oh, you must have! Do you know how to ski? 😳

-Edited-

Welcome back, Jenny! πŸ€— Yes, Aish is still here and it's not 1/2 hour yet🀣
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Eww! Bushfires!! I've heard of them! Uggh!
Lol! Really?? Haha!! Wow!! Unpredictable whether huh?? Nice!! Exciting πŸ˜›
Ah I see!! Have you ever seen snow? Oh, you must have! Do you know how to ski? 😳

-Edited-

Welcome back, Jenny! πŸ€— Yes, Aish is still here and it's not 1/2 hour yet🀣
but i did my brunch soo sooon.coz i wanted to come back sooon🀣
It's been half an hour already? 😲

Neethi..yeah I have πŸ˜† Bad experience though..the car started skidding big time and we had to turn it around before it got worse (-: No I don't know how to ski in fact πŸ˜† 
@Jenny: Omg! You're adorable πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

@Aish: Ugh! I saw snow once and I almost sunk in! That was the first and last time 🀣 🀣 Ski looks exciting! I'll ask Ragsy and Yamzy if they know how to ski! I think they must be knowing! πŸ˜ƒ
Neethi..omgg 🀣 Yeah maybe Ragi and Yams might know how to ski..I've never asked them that, lol. πŸ˜†
Lol!! It wasn't that funny that time! Lol! In fact it was scary but now when I look back, I can't help but giggle at my situation then πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I'll ask them! They work at a ski resort after all 😳