Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hope you all had a great time grilling Shibz for the hotseat, we'll be back with yet another MOTW on Monday, till then have fun n njoy :)

I shall close this tomorrow!😳
Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Shibz...🤗..loved reading ur answers...😳..mite grill u wid some more tomorrow..😈😛😆

hehe we have so much in common...😳

btw Kavya asked what would you do if you go on the sets of KMH2? not why would you go.....😆😛

Anjali...my innocent Angel...that is my answer to her ques...he he..what would i do if i go on the sets of KMH2? the reason is in why would i go? lol still din get it? 😆

@Shikha..he he thanx for teh reminder 😆

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
most welcome, one more day n u'll be ready to ';eat' aftr one-week ggrillin' session🤣
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@shibz....😭😭....😆😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
shibz u dint answer mine yet😈
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujal_kashish

Sorry I am back😳
but I personally love grilling people that way we get to know the individual and their personality alot better😉 he he thanx😈
Are you mostly a clean or messy person clean :D

Do you tend to think that you are always right? nope!!

Top Five Favorite Songs: top 5? No i havent grouped my fav songs like dat😛

What is the strangest thing you've ever seen on TV?  the wardrobe of uniforms😆 (to be more specific, same or similar designs with diff colors😆)

What is the best thing you've ever seen  on TV? KMH😳

Why is the sky blue? coz the trees are green😉

Why is the grass green? i dunno i havent painted 'em green😛

Why does a rainbow appear usually after rain?  coz its a rain-bow..not rain😉 😛

Is there a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? yup😈

Doves or Parrots? both😉

Flying or Swimming? huh?!! i dunno...i want to fly rather dan swim but m afraid of heights!!😆

ice-cream or cake BOTH!!! yummmm!!!!!

indian or chinese cusine both!!😛

tv or computer he he...both!!😆

movie or serial mmm....its serial currently!! not addicted to movies like before!

Sunshine or Moonlight? boooooth!😈

Walking or Running? running🤣

Smiling or crying? smiling ofcourse😉

Dancing or Singing? none😈 he he...both😛

SRK or Karan K? Karan Kundra!!!!!!

Arohi or Arjun? Arjun☺️

Monkey or Donkey? Monkey😆

How did you come to IF? my friend had once told bout i-f..that was wen i was in school... i hadnt joined i-f den since i dint really know wat i-f was exactly...but last to last year...i landed here searchin for KMH-KaranKritika updates..

What do you like about IF its fun...:D nice to know new ppl...n i have made such lovely friends here🤗

What do you hate about IF about i-f?🤔...............................................................................😛

What was your favorite childhood television program? he he...der were many...i used to love Mythological shows😆 & whatever cartoon dat came on DD den😆 well i loved mermaid, alladin & cindrella a lot..i stil do😉

You most favorite gift  all gifts are my favz😳

If you could be any animal, what would you be?   naa...i dun want to be an animal😛

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?    extra time or speed😆

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?    want to sleep for some more time😆

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? everythin & everyone dat made me smile that day😳

Do you believe in ghosts?   lolz...i dunno...
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?    yup!! i was badly addicted to super mario wen i was in school..n my last addiction was roadrash!! he he...

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?    on many things,...roaming...shopping...saving...he he...

Have any bad habits? i've written bout one in the last set of quess😛 😉

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?

The most funniest thing that happened to you? der are many!!! dun remember the funniest as such!😆

Who is the ideal man on earth.  the one who listens to his woman😆

Ideal way to get proposed. ideal way?!! jus propose straight away with a smile n a flower in hand...he he...also knelt down ;)

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?    hmmm....a long list😉

What personality traits do you dislike in other people?   ok...i dun like clumsy ppl..lol

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Ok grill time....i dont know if these have been asked already...but m putting together everything i could think of

U're name 😆 Namratha
U're fav scne in kmh  lotttsss!!!!!
U're best memory related to kmh forum my buddies..
How did u come onto india foroms..he he jus answered dat ques above😳
U're weakness shouldnt say it loud😛
u're strength my Family & friends
fav drink water🤣
fav food anythin yummy!! i'm a foodie...both veg & non-veg😳
fav actor KK
fav actress KK
u luv to luv my loved ones😆
u luv to hate mess!!😉
best vj none!!😛
best movie i have many....
bst news cahnnel he eh...not a fan of news channels😉 but watch it only for KK2 😆 any channel for that matter..
best outfit comfort!!! is important😆
fav color blue/green
fav bike
fav car not a fan of cars😆
fav animal
pups & kittens
fav hangout some nice eating place😆
u would love to date the one i would marry😳 😆
unforgettable moment there are many!!
unforgettable day cant think of 'em now!
Wat makes u happy the most wen Mom-Dad are happy😳
Wat is the thing that angers u the most wen ppl dun get wat i mean!!!
what was the first interview of karan that u saw duh!!😆 somethin that cums in March 2009 i think🤔
Which interview of karanika made u a karanika fan the very 1st interview i guess!!🤔
Karan or arjun? shit!! dis is tough!!
kritika or arohi Kritika😉
a scene from season 1 and a scne from season 2 which u think could have been better...describe how oh!! will think n write moro if possible!!
u're fav scene from season 1 and season 2 have written above..plz look for 'em😆
u're fav charecter except arjuhi from season 1 and season 2 season 1 DK Punj! Season 2 Raj! :D
u love karan because? i think i've answered dis as well
u love kritika because? karan loves her😳
wat dint u like in kmh2? well i love KMH2 but sometimes i get annoyed!! u know y...we all discuss about the loopholes!!
Do u think karanika should enter bollywood? well if it is best for 'em...den they should.
How would u like to meet karan? how in the sense?! u mean as fan or friend? i'd prefer both lol
describe urself in one word lazy!!😆
describe kmh1 in 1 word beautiful
describe kmh2 in 1 word adventurous!
describe karan in 1 word lovable😳
describe kritika in 1 word cute :D

will be back if can think of anything else😈 thanx...but no need😆 need to rush!! Mom's calling...sorry ya...sum places i couldnt answer nicely😳