Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@ amail well actually i am quite reading all these things and genre from last year and when i get bored by one genre i lunge into another and consult best lists bcz i m not like picking random books and reading i prefer seeing a book review on amazon and then i go for the book hihi

well u can try some of my likesss u wont be disappointed specially the romantic suspense genre they r the best at market

@ topic maker huh last day i was in libraryyy and u know i got an inspirational personality dev book its you can if you thing you can by shiv khera but believe me u l get bored to hell i mean all worlds philosphy is in there my parents would be more than happy if i finish tht book with falling into a 24 hour concussion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need ur suggestion!... (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@aishwaryagayen... ohh... thats a common thing every body experiences.. i mean the boring feelLOL.. bt what to do if one really needs to study.. yar.. i was finding some motivational stuffs.. i need it like hell .. u know... i m pateint of negativity from lot many days... i need to get motivated.. 

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
jaan u shd really go for the alchemist by paulo coelhi its a 170 pages read a page turner abt optimism and life
its a journey of a shephard boy for treasure he moves all around the world but as said world is circular so he has to come bck frm whr he started its beautiful nd encouraging and praised by everyone d try i know u l b motvated

OfTheHeart

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Romantic ones? Err, go through the list of books authored by Nicholas Sparks and chose for yourself. Or you could try classics, Pride and Prejudice, Emma - those kinds. And if you're looking for really light romance, try Love Story by Erich Segal.

And inspirational ones - buy yourself a copy of Chicken Soup, probably the one for the "Unsinkable Soul", tornado of a book - superlative, I tell you. And also, "Touch Times Never Last, But Tough People Do." is great, you could give it a try too! 

Hope it helps. Smile

-Kankshita

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurlOfTheHeart

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@aishwaryagayan  thnx yar.. i surely real the alchemist!..Smile

@kankshita thnx for the suggestion... i  so gr8ful to u..Embarrassed
BTW lovely choice!Wink

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanEET_FAN

@aishwaryagayan  thnx yar.. i surely real the alchemist!..Smile

@kankshita thnx for the suggestion... i  so gr8ful to u..Embarrassed
BTW lovely choice!Wink
Happy to help. Big smile But, choice of what?

-KimSungHyun-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KimSungHyun-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
meg cabot books
teen idol
jinx
princess daires...
etc

OfTheHeart

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Inspirational\ Personal Development Books:

The Last Lecture by Randy Pauch
The Monk who sold his Ferrari by Robin Sharma
There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem by Wayne Dyer

Technically this one isn't personal development but it's a must read for inspiration : A Long Walk to Freedom - Nelson Mandela (autobiography)

Now for Romantic Books: hmmm
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion
A Walk to Remember
In her Shoes

I love practically anything written by Nora Roberts if you're looking for romantic \suspense.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Have fun reading!

OfTheHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top