need ur suggestion!...

Posted: 13 years ago
hey guyz pls suggest me some romantic books and some inspirational stuff!....
i'll b highly thnkful!...

-priya

wel for romantic series try harlequin but if u like romantic suspense with alpha males in militry SEALS
then here my suggetsion

kiss and tell by cherry adair
elisabeth naughton -stolen fury
loving evangeline by linda howard
LCR series by christy reese
Atac series by dee davis

mystery romance and paranormal somehow
haunted by heather graham

pure tragic romance
love story by erich saegal
notebook by nicholas sparks {my fav}

stockholm syndrome
stolen by lucy christopher

lyrical romance story poem
iliad james homer

young adult romance
twilight by stephanie meyer
the vampire diaries by ljsmith {my fav}

historical romance
a pirate in love by johanna lindsay

wellthese are my favsinromanticc wellidont really readinspirational stuffsbutifuneedtobeencouragedithinki dare the autobiography ofkiran bedi is a must read
thenu cango forthealchemistby paulocoelho
andgod ofsmallthingsby arundhati roythey aremasterpieces

and good thing is tht u dont need to buy all this u can get this online for free

enjoyyy

@aishwarya....that's a pretty comprehensive list! :)

@priya...you can try georgette heyer's historical romances.

inspirational....umm...you need those spiritual kinds or personality development or what?
romance:
pride an prejudice B-)

insiprational:
...ermm..?? memoirs of a geisha..not so much philisophical but its a good journey type book
@amial1601 yeah u thought right ...m personality development...... i need lots of motivationn....

@desigrl05 pride nad prejudice i hav read......๐Ÿ˜Š
bt memoirs of a geisha i'll read!....

thnx ya...๐Ÿค—
personality development.......hmm....I'll check out some books on that. meanwhile, try reading some classics - their characters are usually 'ideal people, and they are more interesting to read.

you can start with rebecca of sunnybrook farms. I'll have to look for the titles. :P
@ amail1601 aww thnx ....  yar pls let me know abt the other stuffs too.... i'll b really greatful to u!..๐Ÿค—
@ amail well actually i am quite reading all these things and genre from last year and when i get bored by one genre i lunge into another and consult best lists bcz i m not like picking random books and reading i prefer seeing a book review on amazon and then i go for the book hihi

well u can try some of my likesss u wont be disappointed specially the romantic suspense genre they r the best at market

@ topic maker huh last day i was in libraryyy and u know i got an inspirational personality dev book its you can if you thing you can by shiv khera but believe me u l get bored to hell i mean all worlds philosphy is in there my parents would be more than happy if i finish tht book with falling into a 24 hour concussion
@aishwaryagayen... ohh... thats a common thing every body experiences.. i mean the boring feel๐Ÿ˜†.. bt what to do if one really needs to study.. yar.. i was finding some motivational stuffs.. i need it like hell .. u know... i m pateint of negativity from lot many days... i need to get motivated.. 
jaan u shd really go for the alchemist by paulo coelhi its a 170 pages read a page turner abt optimism and life
its a journey of a shephard boy for treasure he moves all around the world but as said world is circular so he has to come bck frm whr he started its beautiful nd encouraging and praised by everyone d try i know u l b motvated