Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 71)

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
this is harshad's interview frm GR8 MAGAZINE
all crdit goes to jyotix
HC
My friend also send this with regards to HC. his interview was featured in the fan club section of the same magazine - GR8. in that section the mag lists couple of celebs and the one who gets the most requests will be featured in the next issue.  some of the points of the interview- he said very few things are known abt him. he used to be an introvert and he's opened up now. he's still exploring himself. ppl who are close to him know him much better than he himself. he changes everyday with every experience and most of the time either he's completely understood or completely misunderstood by ppl. he said his biggest passion is work. also likes to learn new things. but he loves his sleep as much as his work. also loves gymming and is a big foodie. he hasn't done many crazy things as he was quite shy and scared. one of the most touching fan incident was when one fan send him a book completely filled with things about him on his bday during kis desh. he said he wonders how ppl can do so much like make websites, fan pages collect pictures etc just by watching somebody on tv.he said practically n technically he's single but emotionally he's not. when asked if the girl knows about his feelings he said there is an unsaid understanding between them and she also knows it. they share a bond and they are very much aware of it. and are serious and just waiting for the right time to come. he said he always wanted a girl more intelligent than himself and somebody who would help him, guide him and be by his side. shadow, his dog, is closest to his heart. he finds walking with him at night very relaxing. there are no particular roles he has in mind

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-romiosugar1SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

Smilehi friends i just saw some memebr called jyotix  posted the new interview of harshad in gr8 magazine so i am just copied and posting it here creadit here credit goes to jyotix.

HC
My friend also send this with regards to HC. his interview was featured in the fan club section of the same magazine - GR8. in that section the mag lists couple of celebs and the one who gets the most requests will be featured in the next issue.  some of the points of the interview-

--he said very few things are known abt him.

--he used to be an introvert and he's opened up now. he's still exploring himself. ppl who are close to him know him much better than he himself.

-- he changes everyday with every experience and most of the time either he's completely understood or completely misunderstood by ppl.

--he said his biggest passion is work. also likes to learn new things. but he loves his sleep as much as his work.

-- also loves gymming and is a big foodie. he hasn't done many crazy things as he was quite shy and scared.

--one of the most touching fan incident was when one fan send him a book completely filled with things about him on his bday during kis desh.

-- he said he wonders how ppl can do so much like make websites, fan pages collect pictures etc just by watching somebody on tv.

---he said practically n technically he's single but emotionally he's not. when asked if the girl knows about his feelings he said there is an unsaid understanding between them and she also knows it. they share a bond and they are very much aware of it. and are serious and just waiting for the right time to come.

---he said he always wanted a girl more intelligent than himself and somebody who would help him, guide him and be by his side. shadow, his dog, is closest to his heart.

--he finds walking with him at night very relaxing. there are no particular roles he has in mind he tries to take the best of what offers he gets.

---he loves to watch castle, white collar and heroes and generally likes to watch romantic and science fiction shows.

--he thanked the fans for always supporting him and standing by him and showering him with their undying love and blessings.

this is the short one she posted  if anybody can get the book plz post the detail oneWink and plz dont guess who is his  gf just enjoy his interview plzWinkSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296khajju

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Aapne mujhe bakri bana di for a while CryLOLLOL
I was seriously wondering how on earth she has not met her own siblingsShocked Mujhe kyaa pata tha aap kyaa soch rahi thi.....khair, thanks for the explanation ROFLROFL

I have seen his sista on SBS on his birthday but he looks the best out of all TongueLOL
Harshad looks different from everyone......hehe. Anyway, I hope I meet Harshad one day Day Dreaming
hawww whn I madeShockedShocked woh toh aap khud he ban gayiTongueROFLROFL
yeahh his sis is very cute but well I was talking about his behens on IF not like his real sisROFLROFL

yeahh  HC is just calss apart well everyone hopes that
hope sumday tht will happen as well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

@Ashelesha : I love your answers and you sound so real ROFLROFL
That is what our reality is. We can't leave our school for a star regardless how much we admire and love their acting and same goes with $ 50,000 ROFLROFLROFL. I personally would take money anyday ROFLROFL *haah, I am greedy when it comes to money* ROFL

Awww.....I knw, Harshad is completely foodie and food would pleasure him the most :)) You are on right track ROFL The best way to make his stay enjoyable......hehe. But, you are mean that you don't even want to invite him in your home :(( I am shattered now ROFLROFL

I would love to invite him in my home and have long chat with him TongueDay Dreaming I can't imagine how it would be sitting with Harshad and chatting with him ROFL

Well, I guess we have had enough of this drooling stuff ROFL I will wait for everyone to shout at me for repeating same stuff, then I will move onto next one ROFLROFL

PS: I would love to be Harshad's best friend Day Dreaming
ohh thankyou thankyou, I am galdTongueCoolROFL
yes thts our relaity atleast mine tht wsROFL

well sum ppl do such things maybe i will nt call them fools coz its their love fr them but tht is sumthng whch I can nvr bcumSmile

what i will do aftr inviting him
whn I dunno wht next i would talk to him if sumday we have an encounter apart from
I am your big fan
really loved you as Prem and as Onu
we love you regardless of whom you come with
I doubt i would be able to say tht alsoROFLROFL so wht will do aftr invitingROFLROFL

Long chat with him, accha tell me wht u will talk aboutROFL

yeahh monday sab waapis ayenge thn u can move to next by tuesdayROFL

romiosugar1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Sorry not sure if i can make this post here... but this is for Vandy (others can ignore LOL). Vandy you remember me

Seriously vandy why could you not just make one nice wish and let me get back my life. I am doomed literally! One week has gone by and I have still not stopped visiting IF. Why oh why does God listen to you and not to me .. what connection do you have with him Silly
lol/....i have a special visitor at fcLOLLOLLOLLOL
yea i do rem uLOLLOLLOL
see i always speak the truth......wen u made that wish...i knew it was practically impossible to get rid of the clutches of "mr.chopda" so rather than giving u false hopes(like nadsROFL) i decided to make u face the realityLOLLOLLOLLOL
and god listens to meShockedShockedShocked
u sureConfused...had it been so i would've met harshad loooonggggg time bak!!!!ROFL
i have no connection with god...but with harshad...yesDay Dreaming
dil se dil ka rishta haiDay Dreaming

hopefully will see u more at this fc....this won't help u get ur life back....but will definitely help u lead it in a betrter way...with harshadSmile

sam123_0

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Oh yeah.. D'ohI forgot ! Silly 4 month, no way ! hum se 2 month bardash nahi ho rahe.Ouch. and HC wants 4 month break Embarrassed 
Aww.. Yeeaaah Party btw, is HC doing any bengali movie ? Embarrassed as Chugal khor aunty said: " lagta hai HC apne Onu ke rool se bohat attached hogaye hain or something like that, issiliye who bengali role ke baad, bengali movie kar rahe hai"
God bless him, missing him ! Embarrassed
don't wory...he'll be back before thatSmile
hina he has already done a bengali movie...i think its going to be released now.....Smile
sbs is not right alwaysLOLLOLLOL

-Hina-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

LOL......I hope, you will manage to meet him one day. I live so far yet I have a dream to meet him in near future SmileWink
I have seen him twice in my dream. I feel lucky and blesses
ROFLROFL
One time, he was alone and we talked for so long and I even got his autograph. Second time, he was with me alone but after a while he showed me his girlfriend but I don't remember the girl face ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
I am also waiting for his official announcement. I am sure he is not going to disappoint us ROFLROFL
Khair.......I just want him to come back now Day Dreaming
yea i will definitely meet him some dayEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lol...long walks???? LOLLOLLOL
thats something i'll never dream ofLOLLOLLOL coz i hate walkingLOLLOLLOL
yaar.....there's no question of being disappointed coz whoever he has chosen.....he loves her...she is the special someone.....and harshad's "special someone" will be ours superspecial someoneSmile

romiosugar1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

@Ashlesha: superb answers dear.....they are unbelievably lengthy tooShocked LOL
Maine nahi sochi thi anyone could write such a long and adorable answers ROFL I really enjoyed reading them and you must be the first fan who calls a star bhayya and that too our hotty Harshad ROFL
Nah baba nah, I would never call him bhayya despite having a bf EmbarrassedTongue. I have no dream to date him or any star of the planet, but I still would not tag him as bhayya coz my heart does not let me do that ROFLROFL
And and, wow....you live just a few miles away from him Shocked That is really something else Day Dreaming I never know that and you are so lucky girl :) I wish I am in your place Wink, so I can meet him at least once a month or whenever possible and ask for his autographs for everyone who comes to this FC ROFL
Please get me his autograph ROFLROFL

I would love to have his autograph Embarrassed

Once again, thanks for such a lovely answers....Hug

Anyone has new set of questions? or should I go for second sets? 
Wink
@ bold in blue
don't get decieved by her words.....she has different theories for different harshadLOLLOL
harshad might be her bhaiya but anuraag is definitely not on her bhaiya list....WinkWink
anuraahg is someone with whom aashi wouldn't mind spending her life with......
and prem is at times bhaiya....and other times...u knowWinkWinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1SunShine_A

Go to top