Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 65)

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by -Sabz-

Awesome!
I will surely share my ideas if anything pops in LOLLOL
I will be free on mid May, then will come here everyday to rock the FCEmbarrassed

Harshad surely rocks and keeping my finger crossed for her rocking come back  Day Dreaming
oki i'll waitLOLLOLLOL
are u good in writing...then i have some work for uLOLLOLLOL
inshallah he'll come back very soon and set the screen on fireDay Dreaming
mid may sounds awesome...with vacations on in full swing...we'll have lots of good discussions...so lets start with ur game now......u wanted to ask somequestions?? right...u start...one at a timeSmile

hehe......yes, I have few things in mind for our grand celebration Wink
Will let you know via pm soon :))

I guess, I can write acceptable and lemme know if you want me to help you out. I will surely do that for you Big smile Anything for you and Harshad Tongue

Okay, wait.....my questions are coming for you Shocked

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
To Vandy or anyone can answer my questions as it is a temporary game of the fanclub Wink

1. When did you become Harshad's fan?
2. Why do you like him? 
3. Would you like to see him in a big screen? If yes, who would you like to see opposite of him? Tongue
4. If you see Harshad right in front of you (suddenly), how would you react to it?
5. If Harshad offers you for dinner or long drive, will you go? LOL
6. If you get a chance to meet Harshad and you know in advance that you will be meeting him soon, how do you prepare yourself? what would you gift him? Wink
7. If Harshad comes to your town, will you try to meet him? If yes, how hard will you try? LOL

All right, this is all for now....coz I don't know whether you will like the idea or not. Will continue with more questions if you like the idea...hehe.

Have fun answering them ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
All right, it seems no one is here but me Cry
I will come back later on to check answers ROFL

I am off for now. 

God bless Harshad and hope he comes back soon SmileWink
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

hehe......yes, I have few things in mind for our grand celebration Wink
Will let you know via pm soon :))

I guess, I can write acceptable and lemme know if you want me to help you out. I will surely do that for you Big smile Anything for you and Harshad Tongue

Okay, wait.....my questions are coming for you Shocked
lol..i'm waiting...all set...lemme brush up my harshad knowledgeLOLLOLLOL

romiosugar1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

To Vandy or anyone can answer my questions as it is a temporary game of the fanclub Wink

2. Why do you like him? 
3. Would you like to see him in a big screen? If yes, who would you like to see opposite of him? Tongue
4. If you see Harshad right in front of you (suddenly), how would you react to it?
6. If you get a chance to meet Harshad and you know in advance that you will be meeting him soon, how do you prepare yourself? what would you gift him? Wink
7. If Harshad comes to your town, will you try to meet him? If yes, how hard will you try? LOL

All right, this is all for now....coz I don't know whether you will like the idea or not. Will continue with more questions if you like the idea...hehe.

Have fun answering them ROFL
oki am all set

date wise i can't say...it was a gradual change...but yes i'll be completing 3 yrs this may......he caught my attention in the jail scene promo of desh ...i decided to give the show a try and seeing the passion in prem's eyes....i could not help but stay captivatedDay Dreaming

2. Why do you like him? 
i won't lie...earlier it was just the character of prem which he portrayed brilliantly got me hooked to his show and admire him as an actor...but as i saw more of him a harshad...the man himself...my respect grew for him immensely......

this is a tricky oneOuchOuchOuch..like all fans i want to see him on the big screen.....but i want him to go for it only if he gets a real big opportunity...with a real big PH......coz i've seen telly actors getting lost in the bollywood crowd in the pastOuch no matter how talented they wereOuch...so for me...its bollywood for him...if its a real big break......or i would rather see him ruling the telly screen......its a bigger and more growing industry than bollywoodSmile

i won't faint for sureLOLLOLLOL not gonna miss this golden opportunity of seeing him...but yes...i'll be dumbstruck......won't be able to say anythingLOLLOLLOL

of course...ye bhi koi poochhne ki baat hai...its a once in a lifetime opportunity...but will he ask???Ouch

i'll prepare myself well knowing fully well that they'll be of no use once he's standing infront of meLOLLOLLOL
i'll go for "the one" from
 D&G its his fav perfume....and amongst all his fav ones...this is the only one i likeLOLLOLLOL

definitely i'll try.......but i should know he's coming......LOLLOL last time he came and went...mujhe pataa bhi nahi nahi chalaOuchOuchOuch well i have my ways of meeting himWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-romiosugar1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

All right, it seems no one is here but me Cry
I will come back later on to check answers ROFL

I am off for now. 

God bless Harshad and hope he comes back soon SmileWink
i replied...will wait for moreLOLLOLLOL
harshad rocks!

romiosugar1

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Lovely answer Vandy :)
Loved reading them and you answered everything very smartly Thumbs Up
I hope, he will invite you for dinner LOL. Just pray that he will Tongue

I have seen/met him in my dream Embarrassed We went for long walk.....and I am not joking here Approve

You know what was so funny that he showed me his gf even in dream CryLOL

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by -Hina-

Hey Sabz Smile 

Ahh.. missing HC & TL like .... Day DreamingDisapprove

hey hina.......
its been just 3 days....abhi 57 more days to goOuchOuchOuch
plus hc's b'day is also around the corner....i just hope we get to see him by that timeSmile
Hello Vandy Smile 
57 more days to go ? Embarrassed Matlab ? HC is BACK ?? ShockedShockedParty *fainting* Day Dreaming 
Yeah, HC's B-day is also near .. 17th may, one day after mine (my b-day=16th may) well, phir toh HC ke B-day ke din hi mein apna b-day celebrate karongiHug 
Hope to see him back very soon !
God bless HC and God bless HC-ians Smile

Go to top