Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 53)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

HCErmm HCStern Smile HCGeek HCDay Dreaming HCROFL

 
SPA pics kuch zyada he ajeeb aayi hain uski, kuch zyada he excited tha shaydShockedROFL
 
 
 
Ermm Kya bolun mainStern Smile
Maine kaha naa he was beemar here, face is looking very ajeeb
That gondola rode waali glow nahi hainOuch
 
 
getting ready for a boxing matchShockedShocked
 
b/w never said anything like this before for anyone but think he should wear belts, well jeans doesn't really look good without belts with shirts tugged in

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
nopz di you are wrong you are wrongTongue
 
HC ke baare mein aap galat ho gayiTongue
 
HC does wear watches offscreen as well, see the RB SBS 09, he had one there
black one
 
aap galatDancingDancing aap galatPartyParty
Itni khuhsi ho rahi hain kya batayunROFLROFL


Edited by Ashlesha09 - 31 March 2011 at 5:14pm
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
ashi teri ankhien kharab ho gai hien iss page pey jitney pics hien unn sab mey he is looking great ... only prob is jeans waley pic mey the way he is standing else he is looking great. The only SPA pics of him i did not like are the ones in that other shirt and blue trousers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

mujhe toh yeh batao yeh itna beemar kyun lag raha thaOuch
Taani ne khayal nahi rakha Onu kaAngryROFLROFL
aashi....
go and get ur eyes checkedAngry
he is looking absolutely fine.....but he does look tired.....
i feel these clips were snapped just after SPA coz he looked the same in poppy's pics tooOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hina-

Oh My Gosh... ROFL He is foodie Wink Oh wow, Just do it ! LOL but then I should be the 1st one to know... I wanna know what more does he eats LOL Maybe he also carries some (8-9) kulfi in his bag.. ROFL Yummy... LOL
well the latest article simply answers all ur queriesLOLLOL
naa he can't carry kulfis to shoot...they'll melt......
but if there's a kulfi shot...i can bet there are atleast 10 retakesLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

HCErmm HCStern Smile HCGeek HCDay Dreaming HCROFL

 
SPA pics kuch zyada he ajeeb aayi hain uski, kuch zyada he excited tha shaydShockedROFL
 
 
 
Ermm Kya bolun mainStern Smile
Maine kaha naa he was beemar here, face is looking very ajeeb
That gondola rode waali glow nahi hainOuch
 
 
getting ready for a boxing matchShockedShocked
 
b/w never said anything like this before for anyone but think he should wear belts, well jeans doesn't really look good without belts with shirts tugged in
aash.....plzz go and get ur eyes checked......
he looked absolutely fabStar
i just loved his shirt...coz hc hardly wears checks...he's more of a striped person....and this experiment has really workedStarStarStar
and as far as him not wearing any belts with jeans...this might be his own style statement u knowEmbarrassed
coz i rem during prem times...he never buttoned his cuffs......even though the sleeves were not folded.....and he always did that......so he has a different style each time......and i love him for thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Hina-Soaps1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

nopz di you are wrong you are wrongTongue
 
HC ke baare mein aap galat ho gayiTongue
 
HC does wear watches offscreen as well, see the RB SBS 09, he had one there
black one
 
aap galatDancingDancing aap galatPartyParty
Itni khuhsi ho rahi hain kya batayunROFLROFL
TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
aashi......wat i meant was.....
he said he's crazy abt watches and perfumes......
so  normally one would expect him to wear different watches with every appearance but he hardly wears oneLOLLOLLOL
i never said he never wore a watch off screenAngryAngryAngry
khushi ko sambhal......LOLLOLLOL
i am not wrongAngryAngryAngry
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

ashi teri ankhien kharab ho gai hien iss page pey jitney pics hien unn sab mey he is looking great ... only prob is jeans waley pic mey the way he is standing else he is looking great. The only SPA pics of him i did not like are the ones in that other shirt and blue trousers

i agree nads./..she has gone bonkersLOLLOLLOL
he has looked absolutely fab in all the pics...atleast am happy that we got more casual pics than formal onesSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1193   Views: 75650

-vandy- 1193 75650 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1192   Views: 66260

-Alina- 1192 66260 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75125

-vandy- 1195 75125 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1195   Views: 75850

-funnfrolic- 1195 75850 02 June 2010 at 11:34pm by SunShine_A
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 51713

Iriss 1188 51713 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index