Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 143)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...


Nope they did not show any interview of him or even the anchoring...they just showed glimpses of him with sushant in the dressing room! 

He was styling his hair with his handsEmbarrassedDay Dreaming and his smileDay DreamingDay Dreaming....was glad to see him after such a long time! but hope for a longer segment! and an interview!
 
Is this like some game SBS and SBB are playing with the fans! What was the point of that Kismat Konnection segment or even this one if he was not interviewed.... ok even I am all Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming with his smile and hair style etc.... but I am talking about the shows SBS and SBB... what are they trying to do here Ouch
 
BTW thanks for the information... Smile


Edited by sam123_0 - 18 April 2011 at 10:16pm

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
good morning guys...sorry for being MIA yesterdayOuch
sam....sbs did show some edited shots from australia segment....toh that segment is not a waste for me atleast!LOLLOLLOL
 
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

good morning guys...sorry for being MIA yesterdayOuch
sam....sbs did show some edited shots from australia segment....toh that segment is not a waste for me atleast!LOLLOLLOL
 
 
Arre yaar HC ka one shot is worth a millionLOL! That is not the point I am making here.... But what are these shows trying to do... anyways... maybe like BT, I should stop trying to find logic in these shows also now LOLLOL
 
I thought yesterday u were MIA bcoz you started watching 2008  wala Prem Wink


Edited by sam123_0 - 18 April 2011 at 11:07pm
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Arre yaar HC ka one shot is also worth a millionLOL! That is not the point I am making here.... But what these shows trying to do... anyways... maybe like BT, I should stop trying to find logic in these shows also now LOLLOL
 
I thought yesterday u were MIA bcoz you started watching 2008  wala Prem Wink
actually they've just started the "kismat konnection" segment.....where they do these astrological predictionsLOL
i actually did that sam....LOLLOLLOLLOL
but my server got disconnected tooAngry
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

actually they've just started the "kismat konnection" segment.....where they do these astrological predictionsLOL
i actually did that sam....LOLLOLLOLLOL
but my server got disconnected tooAngry
 
Oh poor you.... too bad! I watched few scenes... where Heer is unconsious, the following morning scene... then the hotel scene... where Prem is following his heer .....oh what eye conversations these two had Day Dreaming... I think their eyes spoke volumes in all those scenes!!!!!!...
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

 
Oh poor you.... too bad! I watched few scenes... where Heer is unconsious, the following morning scene... then the hotel scene... where Prem is following his heer .....oh what eye conversations these two had Day Dreaming... I think their eyes spoke volumes in all those scenes!!!!!!...
i know poor meCry
i was planning to finish this fc yesterday itselfOuch
we still have to finish 2 more fcs before the grand oneSmile
heer unconcious scene ki toh baat hee mat karo samBlushing
i just loved prem there!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Joined: 10 October 2008
Posts: 8127

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i know poor meCry
i was planning to finish this fc yesterday itselfOuch
we still have to finish 2 more fcs before the grand oneSmile
heer unconcious scene ki toh baat hee mat karo samBlushing
i just loved prem there!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 
Grand wala FC.... what is special about that one Confused Sorry mujhe pata nahi......
 
I know.... but then again... which prem have we not loved Embarrassed
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38473

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

 
Grand wala FC.... what is special about that one Confused Sorry mujhe pata nahi......
 
I know.... but then again... which prem have we not loved Embarrassed
yea 60th fcSmile
well i 've loved prem always and will keep doing so....
sam...yesterday i watched the confession scene of taanu....and boy hc nailed the expressions thereDay Dreaming

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1196   Views: 72040

-vandy- 1196 72040 06 October 2010 at 5:49am by -vandy-
Harshad Chopda Fan Club ::~ Tere Liye ~::chk pg2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Alina-   Replies: 1193   Views: 63636

-Alina- 1193 63636 11 August 2010 at 9:12am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -vandy-   Replies: 1198   Views: 70821

-vandy- 1198 70821 16 July 2010 at 12:00am by SunShine_A
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1202   Views: 72009

-funnfrolic- 1202 72009 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1190   Views: 48653

Iriss 1190 48653 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index