Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 138)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

You know what girls.....what I think is that HC tried to bring a little human touch to both of the characters...though I'm not saying that writer didn't made them like that... writer did his best...but HC have given life to them.....being Prem he actually tried to get his side of Prem-ness in him where as being Anurag he brought his Anurag-ness in him...basically every human being have both kind of nature in them, some of which is dominant while the other one is recessive...its just that how you pulled it !!! So being an actor HC tries to relate characters with his life...to make them more real I guess !!!

I hope I making any sense ??!!
yes u r making a lot of sense alinaDay Dreaming
keep on talking abt hc....Day Dreaming
its music to my earsDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i don't like superheroesOuchOuch
sorry but thats a big no no from my side againLOLLOLLOL
knight in shining armour is just fine for me,...
but hc flying and those wierd masksDead
i won't be able to see his eyesDay Dreaming
his hairDay Dreaming
and i just can't tolerate their costumesDeadDeadDead

why i'm getting no(s) for you??
chalo I cut this from my list too......
you don't have objections with flying and fighting sequences right??
how about Vampire then?? okay you can blame Vampires Diaries and Twilight series for this...as I'm going plane crazy over both of them !!!
but yeah its my dream to watch HC as Vampire.....Edward.....Damon bhi chale ga !!!! Or something new !!!! 
now come on di...Vampires are really cool, they have super powers, they dont have those freaky costumes and they are actually beautiful !!! I hope I get a green signal now!!!
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

You know what girls.....what I think is that HC tried to bring a little human touch to both of the characters...though I'm not saying that writer didn't made them like that... writer did his best...but HC have given life to them.....being Prem he actually tried to get his side of Prem-ness in him where as being Anurag he brought his Anurag-ness in him...basically every human being have both kind of nature in them, some of which is dominant while the other one is recessive...its just that how you pulled it !!! So being an actor HC tries to relate characters with his life...to make them more real I guess !!!

I hope I making any sense ??!!

Yes u are making complete sense! Now I have a different thinking all together.... maybe when he was playing Prem or anurag... in SBS/SBB also he tried to show those characters only to us! That is why we are so confused... in those SBS/SBB videos, he was still playing his on-screen characters ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Originally posted by sam123_0

I second that vandy.... no superhero bussiness please..... Dead. I hate it when they show unnatural things... flying, faces changing etc!
i swear!!!!Ouch
hc as a normal guy would just work wondersSmile
i hope he comes back fast...oherwise we all will sure be gone cases in a few weeksLOLLOLLOL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

LOLLOLLOL Maybe that is why in his recent Macau pictures he was trying to stand like that with AKP ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Must have remember batman in Macau
don't u dare make fun of hcAngryAngryAngry
its not that...nowadays i feel he does that conciously...coz his tini mini gestures are being read a bit too muchROFLROFL
kya pataa kaun se posture se fans kya deduce kar leROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

i swear!!!!Ouch
hc as a normal guy would just work wondersSmile
i hope he comes back fast...oherwise we all will sure be gone cases in a few weeksLOLLOLLOL

Yes please HC come back soon..... u think we are not gone cases yet... oh thank you thank you vandy! I love you for telling me I am still not a gone case LOL
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

i know that alina......but thats the only reality show where i want to see him...jdj would be cool too!
as far as his personal decisions are concerned...lets respect them....Smile
wen hc will discuss abt it...we'll be discussing it along with himSmile
definitely he has some good offers...but his "dil ki ghanti" needs to ring tooLOLLOL

Vandy di you know how much I respect Hc's decisions it just that I'm talking about it to make me feel good !!! lolxx...soochne mein kya rakha hai?? lolxxx..Sorry Harshad but yeah we fans are dying to know about that lucky girl !!! And yeah we are not at all like those other fans who will do all drama as like you we all love to live in reality and are really happy for you !!! God Bless you and that lucky Girl !!!

see di how much I respect him !! lolxx 
and about that dil ki ghanti...well whenever there would be a right time this would happen...so have patience !!!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

why i'm getting no(s) for you??
chalo I cut this from my list too......
you don't have objections with flying and fighting sequences right??
how about Vampire then?? okay you can blame Vampires Diaries and Twilight series for this...as I'm going plane crazy over both of them !!!
but yeah its my dream to watch HC as Vampire.....Edward.....Damon bhi chale ga !!!! Or something new !!!! 
now come on di...Vampires are really cool, they have super powers, they dont have those freaky costumes and they are actually beautiful !!! I hope I get a green signal now!!!
normal guy alina with normal human being like qualitiesLOLLOLLOL
i don't want to see him sucking bloodOuch
he is too cute or shall i say harshad's  chocolate boyish kind of looks and that image...do not go hand in hand!

Go to top