Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 13)

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

ROFLROFLROFL
u can try bribing nads....woh uss volvo bus ki driver haiROFLpehli hi koshish kar chuki hun, nads ko diya tha magar kaam nahin kiyaCryiss liye toh assistant baniROFL
chal hatt...i don't need any assistantROFLoye kaun pooch raha haiROFL
kabaab mein haddiROFLROFLROFLjo chahe bol le kabab mein haddi,babul ka kaanta magar mein hathne nahin wali i will be ur assiatant whether u need it ya don't need itROFLROFLROFL
mera paagal onu aa raha haiDay Dreamingbaju mein dekh mein bhi sekh rahi hun ankhen  Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

acchi bacchi...woh toh mein hun hiiWink
now i'll let u have a glimpse of paagal onuLOLLOLLOLnaa glimpse se kaam nahin chalega mujhe poori movie dekhni haiLOLLOLLOLLOL
yes.....abb onu ki bariLOLLOLLOLDittoLOL
haan Anu packed episodes chahiye mujhe magar dekhna yesterday bhi extra  jyada theAngryAngrywasted one segment on that Robbie's wife whinning on cutting vegAngryThumbs Down
chal aaja me is hereBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi25

Taurus Man
The Taurus man is one of the nicest males of the Zodiac and women tend to find him a most loveable character. Unfortunately he is not to good at revealing his feelings to his partner preferring instead to show his love by way of the things he does.   Day Dreaming

Persistent as a sweetheart...steadfast and loving as a husband...the Taurus man makes for a marvellous father.   Star

This is a relatively uncomplicated man who values trust and loyalty and expects the same in others with whom he comes in contact. Tongue

Unlike some of the other Zodiac Signs, the Taurus man will not chose a partner based purely on pretty facial looks, however, a good curvy may be the greater attraction. A Taurus man will be happy to marry a woman from any station in life, as long as she can cook well and keep the house running smoothly.   Hug

The Taurus man is not the most passionate of men, however he is certainly much deeper than he allows others to know. Smile

He is a good-natured and practical person but does possessed of a pretty stubborn streak. So, although his temper may be slow to rise, once it does, he can be a very formidable character to deal with.  Ouch

The Taurus man, while often somewhat shy or reserved, does have a quiet power and charisma that can speak volumesLOL

It's a quality that women often find irresistible and, one that tends to provide women with a sense safety and security. Blushing

He will treat his woman like a princess while at the same time insist on being in charge of the household money affairs.  Blushing

A Taurus man likes to be kept in the loop with regard to most family matters and, while he might leave ultimate decision to his partner, he still likes to be consulted and his opinion heard in most matters.  Big smile

The Taurus man has a weakness for good food so can be easily impressed by a good, home-cooked meal. He can be wonderfully generous to the point of giving away his last dollar or the shirt off his back.   ROFL

The Taurus man is a good provider within his home and likes be comfortable and lord of all he surveys. He can exhibit jealousy, however, his partner should realize that such display is nothing more than an example of the Taurus man's ceaseless search for security.LOL 

Taurean's often become the mainstay within a company, their community and certainly within their family. Organization is also something in which they excel. Day Dreaming

They are reliable, loyal, and easy to get along, a good team player and practical with a down-to-earth outlook. Some of the world's most influential and able politicians have been born under this Sign. Star

its so true na about harshadLOL........... *sigh*.......

@ bold in blue......
harshad definitely is a strong taurean.....Star most qualities that u've stated are there in him...Smile
abb do me a favour...just find out who they are most compatible withROFLROFL
if its a leo...i'll bribe u with a big bar of fruit n nutWinkROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Iriss

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bella-

pehli hi koshish kar chuki hun, nads ko diya tha magar kaam nahin kiyaCryiss liye toh assistant baniROFL
oye kaun pooch raha haiROFL
jo chahe bol le kabab mein haddi,babul ka kaanta magar mein hathne nahin wali i will be ur assiatant whether u need it ya don't need itROFLROFLROFL
baju mein dekh mein bhi sekh rahi hun ankhen  Day Dreaming
ROFLROFLROFL
i knew...nobody wants to take any chances with paagal onuROFL
ek toh itne dino ke intezaar ke baad woh aa raaha haiDay Dreaming

Iriss

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged

woh toh mein hun hiiWink
naa glimpse se kaam nahin chalega mujhe poori movie dekhni haiLOLLOLLOLLOL
DittoLOL
haan Anu packed episodes chahiye mujhe magar dekhna yesterday bhi extra  jyada theAngryAngrywasted one segment on that Robbie's wife whinning on cutting vegAngryThumbs Down
chal aaja me is hereBig smile
prii...cvs ko kya boluErmm
i'm just fed up and have given up...all i know now is ki tragic ending hogi tl kiOuchOuchOuchOuch
onu in asylum...tani cryingCryCryCryCry
i soo wanted the creatives to focus properly on paagal onu...butOuchOuchOuch

Iriss

Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL
i knew...nobody wants to take any chances with paagal onuROFL
ek toh itne dino ke intezaar ke baad woh aa raaha haiDay Dreaming

Toh Phir who will take chances ek toh inni bhari hue Volvo buses woh bhi ek nahin bahut sareyCryupar se my gun got lost Crykya din aa gaye hain log gun se nahin darteyROFLROFL

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Toh Phir who will take chances ek toh inni bhari hue Volvo buses woh bhi ek nahin bahut sareyCryupar se my gun got lost Crykya din aa gaye hain log gun se nahin darteyROFLROFL

koi baat nahi...main hoon naa?Big smile
tera gun kho gaya?ShockedROFL
fikar not....logo ko FB ki dhamki de denaROFL
aawei darr jaayengeROFL
btw...kal ke epi mein harshad ne jo t shirt pehne tha....bataa mujhe pehle kab pehna thaa
ek vm gift mein doongiWink
Iriss IF-Sizzlerz
Iriss
Iriss

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

prii...cvs ko kya boluErmm
i'm just fed up and have given up...all i know now is ki tragic ending hogi tl kiOuch
onu in asylum...tani cryingCry
i soo wanted the creatives to focus properly on paagal onu...butOuchOuchOuch

haan shaq mujhe bhi ek they will never show Anu out of  AsylumCryCryCryCrythey will be seperated hiiCryCry

haan yaar realy hope CV's give digestable answers to our questions and even if Anu Asylum mein hi rahegaa but wajah bahut solid honi chahiye

you know mein CV hoti toh kya dikhati by end "Taani also lands asylum with Anu ussi kamre mein dono apna ghar basatey Day Dreamingwould have shown ke Anu ne Taani ke liye yeh Andhera chuna toh Taani ne Anu ke liye  Duniya thukra di aur wohi andhera apnayaWink

Priya

-vandy-

Go to top