Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 122)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Vandy first page Clap Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Yaar I am requesting you, please dont make such posts, otherwise I will never be able to get back in life after this free-time of mine. Seeing all those pictures and words I have become nostalgic.......
sam....fc's r always a joint effort...so u can't blame me aloneLOLLOLLOL
nads meg maha everybody has a full contribution in u not getting ur life backLOLLOLLOL
and the biggest contributor is i guess harshad himselfLOLLOLLOL
its his charm and charismawhich forces us to do such workDay Dreaming

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

@Vandy: the first page is amazingClapClap you'v done a great jobSmile

all those pics of HCDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....O gosh *dead*
Why oh why does he have to be so good-looking!

and as you guys are talking about which role we wanna see harshuu in....i would just like to see him in a role where he gets lots of foodLOLROFL...Phir HC bhi khush aur hum bhi khush!Wink
hey abbySmile
as i was telling sam...fc's r a joint effort...so it's not somethimng i've done aloneLOLLOLLOL
i know.....
some siggies were chosen deliberately to make the world faint at harshad's feetDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he has to be soo good looking coz he is good looking...god chose him to be the special one in our livesDay Dreaming
and don't worry...hc will find a way to eat.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Abigail-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

I'm no more youngest one nowLOLDeadConfused I'm confused...should be happy to know that I'm no more the youngest one, pampering baby or should I be jealous from Meg???? You know how it is when a newborn comes so the older one feels a lil jealous and all !!!! lolxxx okay I feel Jealous !!!LOL
oh yeah i just so hate this...I soooo wanted to come back to my home...its like I'm stuck at some other place !!! but finally its all going to end tomorrow and InshAllah you all will get bored from Me :P
Harshaddddd !!! well that the only thing which makes me feels better....you guys wont believe how insane I'm about it !!! and these serials and his roles and his personality is really influencing me so much like I'm think to solve problems in his way !!! lolxx I know that's actually awful !!LOL
Oh man that Anurag beating Ritesh was like a wish come true !! I'm really thankful to Ekta for showing such a scene...though it was hardly of a min or so but still I enjoyed :)
Well what you guys call me??? Baccha, kiddo?? right?? so now you tell me have you ever seen a bacha or kiddo getting those scenes??? wait don't answer this I know what you gonna say !!! But still you know how innocent I'm *winks* btw why you have to tell this to whole world?? ab sab kya sochay ge?? :P lolxx..It so fun to be back !! *hugs*
 oh yeahCry hanslo hanslo phr mein bhi aapki tarha old age mein ajao gi :PLOLLOL

Anyone will guess that its me the way you have given my beautiful description !!! lolxxx Love you di !!! 

Awwwww that's actually very very touchy !!! I'm speechless !!! Thanks for being there in my life di !!! agar aap na hoti I would have been what i'm today !!! You actually helped me out with so many probs !!! you are like me savior !!! *hugs* Love you vandy di !!!
[/QUOTE]
thanku kyu bolaOuch
chalo u get a promotion at this fcLOLLOLLOL
just enjoy ur day alina...we'll wait for the time wen u r free...and we can relive old days discussing harshad day and nightSmile

-Abigail-

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

sam....fc's r always a joint effort...so u can't blame me aloneLOLLOLLOL
nads meg maha everybody has a full contribution in u not getting ur life backLOLLOLLOL
and the biggest contributor is i guess harshad himselfLOLLOLLOL
its his charm and charismawhich forces us to do such workDay Dreaming

Ok I cant go blaming so many people... otherwise they will kick me out of this FC like NOW LOL.

Yes I swear mera kya jatha aggar usse din mein TV on nahi karthi Ermm aur HC ko nahi dekthi way back in 2008. Its been 3+ years now... and still I have not had enough of this guy. Even my favorite bollywood actor lost my interest within a year! Oh HC Day Dreaming.

But seriously guys... since I dont know who all have contributed towards this FC.... just a note to everyone who has contributed....YOU HAVE DONE A FABULOUS JOB Clap! Be proud of it. Thank you.

And ofcourse God bless HC!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Ok I cant go blaming so many people... otherwise they will kick me out of this FC like NOW LOL.

Yes I swear mera kya jatha aggar usse din mein TV on nahi karthi Ermm aur HC ko nahi dekthi way back in 2008. Its been 3+ years now... and still I have not had enough of this guy. Even my favorite bollywood actor lost my interest within a year! Oh HC Day Dreaming.

But seriously guys... since I dont know who all have contributed towards this FC.... just a note to everyone who has contributed....YOU HAVE DONE A FABULOUS JOB Clap! Be proud of it. Thank you.

And ofcourse God bless HC!

sam......LOLLOLLOL
nobody is gonna throw u out of this fc.....LOL
u love harshad...thats the only thing which u need to be here.....WinkWinkWink
i toh had lost interest in all kinds of tv shows...my hubby was a happy man with no remote wars at homeROFLROFL
i was a huge movie freak.....LOLLOLLOL
but now its a totally different story......LOL
i just can't get enough of harshadDay Dreaming
same pinch,....even i'll complete 3 yrs this mayBig smileBig smileBig smile
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

hey abbySmile
as i was telling sam...fc's r a joint effort...so it's not somethimng i've done aloneLOLLOLLOL
i know.....
some siggies were chosen deliberately to make the world faint at harshad's feetDay DreamingDay Dreaming
he has to be soo good looking coz he is good looking...god chose him to be the special one in our livesDay Dreaming
and don't worry...hc will find a way to eat.....LOL

To all the people who have helped in making this FC: Thank-you. you guys have done a great Job!Big smileClapClap

Vandy i'm glad that he's the special one in our lives!Day Dreaming, I just can't think of a life without him!Embarrassed
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

sam......LOLLOLLOL
nobody is gonna throw u out of this fc.....LOL
u love harshad...thats the only thing which u need to be here.....WinkWinkWink
i toh had lost interest in all kinds of tv shows...my hubby was a happy man with no remote wars at homeROFLROFL
i was a huge movie freak.....LOLLOLLOL
but now its a totally different story......LOL
i just can't get enough of harshadDay Dreaming
same pinch,....even i'll complete 3 yrs this mayBig smileBig smileBig smile

What u dont get thrown out for hating people... too bad....... there has to be a rule for this on FC ROFLROFLROFL.

Oh I can imagine the fights.... When I went home I fought only once with my dad and that was it.... everyday after that 10pm the remote used to be free without any problems ROFLROFLROFL. Yeah I possess those kinda powers!

Yes my life got doomed (for good!) on 5th May 2008!!!!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

To all the people who have helped in making this FC: Thank-you. you guys have done a great Job!Big smileClapClap

Vandy i'm glad that he's the special one in our lives!Day Dreaming, I just can't think of a life without him!Embarrassed
yeaLOLLOLLOL
life without harshad is something i can't think of nowOuchOuchOuch
abhi he's missing from screen.....CryCryCry
and it seems soo dull
harshadDay Dreaming

-Abigail-

Go to top