Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* (Page 108)

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
But one thing I did not like in Kis desh was... they should have shown more interaction of Prem and Chahat... I thought this track was side-lined. There were hardly any scenes between the 2!

Edited by sam123_0 - 13 April 2011 at 6:51am

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

That tho he will know anyways.... lone girl in the middle of the night, with a dog ... he better make 2+2=4 fast.... he is a computer engineer after all ROFLROFLROFLROFL
believe me sam...computer engineers are the most boring people in this worldROFL
am glad hc decided to become an actorROFL
and if atall the computer engineering genes are still active in him...all he'll do is
2+2=4
(matlab....a girl out on the streets to take her pet out for a walk)

and the scenario which u r demanding needs a
2+2=22 ka scenario
(matlab.....a girl out on the streets at this hr...with a pet dog which is a 'she" out on the streets means she is my fan.....and the pet thing is just a gimmick to attract my shadow towards her...so that she can start interacting with me)

hc being such a seedha soul will never think ....so u better do wat i say!ROFL
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

And its not like HC learned through all this, indeed he learned more and more but when he join Desh he was perfectionist then also

Was just watching shiv Mandir shot and it ws like initial few shots of HC as Prem and throughout in this shot, he spoke nothing, yet his eyes spoke volumes, especially tht chase part and his shot with tht anklet

Yes Shiv Mandir Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming . Then his talk with his mother about his own confusion!
hmm i rem aashi.....Day Dreaming
my fav shot of shiv mandir scene is wen he sees heer crying thru that hole in the wall...immediately he felt a connection....and without even saying a word....he made u feel wat he was feelingStarStarStar
u know sam...i felt bad for him...wenprem just decided to bury his own feelings and go ahead with wat his father wishedOuch
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

believe me sam...computer engineers are the most boring people in this worldROFL
am glad hc decided to become an actorROFL
and if atall the computer engineering genes are still active in him...all he'll do is
2+2=4
(matlab....a girl out on the streets to take her pet out for a walk)

and the scenario which u r demanding needs a
2+2=22 ka scenario
(matlab.....a girl out on the streets at this hr...with a pet dog which is a 'she" out on the streets means she is my fan.....and the pet thing is just a gimmick to attract my shadow towards her...so that she can start interacting with me)

hc being such a seedha soul will never think ....so u better do wat i say!ROFL

Yaar I hope there are not many computer engineers on this FC... tera tho band baja denge!

And now that you point all the fact of making 22 I get it.....the poor soul might think I am lost and come to help me reach my house knowing his nature!....... yes i will use a tag..... "I am one crazy fan of urs, who loved you so much that I actually started hating you ROFL"
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

But one thing I did not like in Kis desh was... they should have shown more interaction of Prem and Chahat... I thought this track was side-lined. There were hardly any scenes between the 2!
yupp...it was one of the most ignored tracks of deshOuchOuchOuch
frankly desh creatives messed up the show big time....during the veera-nihaal track.....
there was soo much that was not wrapped up....and then the leap happenedOuch
prem-chahat track being sidelined had a reason too....
coz as soon as chahat was back in jzoo.....ash-prem-heer track started which left no time to show the relationship grow between prem and chahat...
and with sneha being introduced....it was lost forever!
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

You wont believe... everytime I go to buy eggs I keep smiling even now.... my friends actually asked me what happened.. why are u smiling? Oh the lecture on eggs Day Dreaming
LOLLOLLOLLOL
yes he said "eggs or ande" 14 times!!! during that sceneROFLROFL
this scene was also memorable coz for the first time we saw prem doing something daringROFLROFLROFL
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

hmm i rem aashi.....Day Dreaming
my fav shot of shiv mandir scene is wen he sees heer crying thru that hole in the wall...immediately he felt a connection....and without even saying a word....he made u feel wat he was feelingStarStarStar
u know sam...i felt bad for him...wenprem just decided to bury his own feelings and go ahead with wat his father wishedOuch

Yes that was the first time when I felt Cry. The next time was when his mother claims him to be her son in front of everyone and he walks up and says I will marry the girl my parents have choosen Broken Heart
sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

yupp...it was one of the most ignored tracks of deshOuchOuchOuch
frankly desh creatives messed up the show big time....during the veera-nihaal track.....
there was soo much that was not wrapped up....and then the leap happenedOuch
prem-chahat track being sidelined had a reason too....
coz as soon as chahat was back in jzoo.....ash-prem-heer track started which left no time to show the relationship grow between prem and chahat...
and with sneha being introduced....it was lost forever!

Yes and that is one of the reasons why Ekta's shows mess up... she keeps changing the creatives. Ok new creative get new ideas.. but keep the old ones.... to know what the story was all about. In the initial days Prem -Heer never used words to express each other but after the leap... Dead

Go to top