Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Arre yaar HC ka one shot is also worth a million๐Ÿ˜†! That is not the point I am making here.... But what these shows trying to do... anyways... maybe like BT, I should stop trying to find logic in these shows also now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I thought yesterday u were MIA bcoz you started watching 2008  wala Prem ๐Ÿ˜‰

actually they've just started the "kismat konnection" segment.....where they do these astrological predictions๐Ÿ˜†
i actually did that sam....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but my server got disconnected too๐Ÿ˜ก
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

actually they've just started the "kismat konnection" segment.....where they do these astrological predictions๐Ÿ˜†

i actually did that sam....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
but my server got disconnected too๐Ÿ˜ก

Oh poor you.... too bad! I watched few scenes... where Heer is unconsious, the following morning scene... then the hotel scene... where Prem is following his heer .....oh what eye conversations these two had ๐Ÿ˜... I think their eyes spoke volumes in all those scenes!!!!!!...
VandyP thumbnail

Oh poor you.... too bad! I watched few scenes... where Heer is unconsious, the following morning scene... then the hotel scene... where Prem is following his heer .....oh what eye conversations these two had ๐Ÿ˜... I think their eyes spoke volumes in all those scenes!!!!!!...

i know poor me๐Ÿ˜ญ
i was planning to finish this fc yesterday itself
we still have to finish 2 more fcs before the grand one๐Ÿ˜Š
heer unconcious scene ki toh baat hee mat karo samโ˜บ๏ธ
i just loved prem there!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
sam123_0 thumbnail

i know poor me๐Ÿ˜ญ
i was planning to finish this fc yesterday itself
we still have to finish 2 more fcs before the grand one๐Ÿ˜Š
heer unconcious scene ki toh baat hee mat karo samโ˜บ๏ธ
i just loved prem there!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Grand wala FC.... what is special about that one ๐Ÿ˜• Sorry mujhe pata nahi......

I know.... but then again... which prem have we not loved ๐Ÿ˜ณ
VandyP thumbnail

Grand wala FC.... what is special about that one ๐Ÿ˜• Sorry mujhe pata nahi......

I know.... but then again... which prem have we not loved ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yea 60th fc๐Ÿ˜Š
well i 've loved prem always and will keep doing so....
sam...yesterday i watched the confession scene of taanu....and boy hc nailed the expressions there๐Ÿ˜
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Is this like some game SBS and SBB are playing with the fans! What was the point of that Kismat Konnection segment or even this one if he was not interviewed.... ok even I am all ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ with his smile and hair style etc.... but I am talking about the shows SBS and SBB... what are they trying to do here

BTW thanks for the information... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Np!๐Ÿ˜Š

and I don't know yaar wht ther doing....well they knw tht HC is very popular so to raise their trps they show HC i think!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail

yea 60th fc๐Ÿ˜Š

well i 've loved prem always and will keep doing so....
sam...yesterday i watched the confession scene of taanu....and boy hc nailed the expressions there๐Ÿ˜

60th FC Yaahoooooooooooooooooo!

Anurag's confession oh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

More than that I think he got me completely off my feet in the station wala scene where he comes to take taani back to Kolkata... but the BESTEST (I dont think this is word.. well I made it for HC!๐Ÿ˜ณ) ever was when he misunderstands Taani and walks out of her life.... God I cant imagine one other actor who would have nailed it like him.... everyone must have felt bad for Taani but me.... I felt sorry, sad, like crying for Anurag that day!
VandyP thumbnail

60th FC Yaahoooooooooooooooooo!

Anurag's confession oh ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

More than that I think he got me completely off my feet in the station wala scene where he comes to take taani back to Kolkata... but the BESTEST (I dont think this is word.. well I made it for HC!๐Ÿ˜ณ) ever was when he misunderstands Taani and walks out of her life.... God I cant imagine one other actor who would have nailed it like him.... everyone must have felt bad for Taani but me.... I felt sorry, sad, like crying for Anurag that day!

sam i was talking abt the station scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and don't come to that scene where he walks out of her life....
the voice modulation which he used.....
it was superbโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
each word he uttered was from a different tone......nobody can beat that anuraag for me....except hc himselfEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sam123_0 thumbnail

sam i was talking abt the station scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and don't come to that scene where he walks out of her life....
the voice modulation which he used.....
it was superbโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
each word he uttered was from a different tone......nobody can beat that anuraag for me....except hc himself๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yaar please dont go into the details... bahut dard hota hai ๐Ÿ˜.. kya expression, voice, body language.... everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!

U know there are hardly any scenes of HC since kis desh... where I would want to remove some flaws... it just feels the guy got everything right in every scene... is this true or is it just me ๐Ÿค”