Harshad Chopda FC: *An Ode To Anuraag Ganguly* - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -vandy-

no probs alina///lets finish it off nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yea coz in tl he always drove a silver  octavia😊
anything would do for me alina...bass harshad hona chahiye😍

@bold:well that's the same thing for me....kuch bhi bas Harshad se hi related hona chahiye !!!!!
I hope this time he picks up some reality show....I know there is nothing like reality in it !! but he actually need more attention.....you know there are soooo many people who only watch reality shows so it can be a way to get more fans and then I'm thinking more about fan's interaction...lolxx  I'm not saying i want him to do BB5...I want to see him in some dancing reality show !!!! 
Originally posted by -Alina-

Well yes Harshad is very serious in life...not that i know him personally(oh I so wish I would have known him)...I heard in his some interview or read it in some article dont remember...anyway...he was saying that before coming to this industry, in fact even now he is a bit introvert and calm sort of a guy !!! which made ME to compare him with Prem !!!! don't you think di prem was like that???? we all know Anurag was not at all that much patient and calm...Ali...well he was also seedha saadha larka...I think I should ask Harshad this(when I will get a chance to ask him...I hope I does soon) that whom he resembles the most??
yes..hc is like prem in real life😊
thats why he carried out that role with soo much ease.....
and wen he said prem's inspiration was batman...he left me confused like hell

yes..hc is like prem in real life😊
thats why he carried out that role with soo much ease.....
and wen he said prem's inspiration was batman...he left me confused like hell

I know seriously! Batman... which angle, in his words only "kya, kese, kaha se" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sam123_0

Serious... what makes you think that... kio be SBS video me you saw him serious! I think he is more like a happy-go-lucky guy!
sam...one thing is for sure...hc is very moody😊
and from watever i've sen in sbs....i've found him very witty and a prankster......
but deep within....he is a lot like prem......😳😳😳

I think when HC first came to the industry he was like Ali in real life also... from a small town.. looking all lost πŸ˜†. But now he has grown and changed with the need.

well HC have grown so much as an actor but i don't think he have 'changed' that much nature wise...no offense buddy...but what I'm trying to say is....he is still that small town cute guy...that's why i always says that I want him to do role of a brat, tapoori guy...I think such roles can bring a little impact on him....I hope a small one...lolxxxx 

sam...one thing is for sure...hc is very moody😊
and from watever i've sen in sbs....i've found him very witty and a prankster......
but deep within....he is a lot like prem......😳😳😳

Then I would say more like Anurag, witty, prankster but serious when need be... Prem was like always calm, composed guy ... out of this world type of a guy..... where as Anurag was like any normal guy.. more human I would say.

I am talking about the Prem before his apparent death🀒.. btw I hated that track... it was horrible
harshad is always love to play masthi i think he is a happy going man . god bless my harshu

@bold:well that's the same thing for me....kuch bhi bas Harshad se hi related hona chahiye !!!!!
I hope this time he picks up some reality show....I know there is nothing like reality in it !! but he actually need more attention.....you know there are soooo many people who only watch reality shows so it can be a way to get more fans and then I'm thinking more about fan's interaction...lolxx  I'm not saying i want him to do BB5...I want to see him in some dancing reality show !!!! 
no alina....no reality shows for harshad at this point in his career......
reality shows r for people who do not get roles and want to stay in limelight......
if atall hc thinks of doing one...it should be  nach baliye...or itsa big no from my side atleastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u know alina....hc bis a very straight forward person...he will never do any sort of nautanki to stay in limelight(i just him for that)
abhi his career is at its peak...he has been proclaimed one of the finest actors on indian telly right now and he shhould enjoy this by proving himself better than before......😊

well HC have grown so much as an actor but i don't think he have 'changed' that much nature wise...no offense buddy...but what I'm trying to say is....he is still that small town cute guy...that's why i always says that I want him to do role of a brat, tapoori guy...I think such roles can bring a little impact on him....I hope a small one...lolxxxx 

None (offense) taken πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No matter what role HC takes, it wont change him as the person he is 😳. I am not saying he has changed as  ahuman being but has made him more open, more... i dont know i dont have words to describe it! But I guess we all know what he has become πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know seriously! Batman... which angle, in his words only "kya, kese, kaha se" πŸ˜†
god knowsπŸ€”
wen i heard batman from his mouth i actually watched one of the batman movies(i had never watched one) to draw similarities...but i failed
hail hc for calling batman as an inspiration for premπŸ˜†πŸ˜†