Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

AWWWWW! πŸ˜³ Okay this sounds really weird but I just read that part about how heer jumped on him and he was like 'what the hell' and 'mad woman' and she was like 'tum mere prem ho' I mean was that supposed to be a sad scene?I dunno πŸ˜† But i liiikeee. πŸ˜ƒ For some reason men who can't for their lives get why a woman is so obsessed with him...that's not only comical..it's also the stage when you know they're gonna fall in love with her....πŸ˜† Okay..can you'll give me the youtube link of that scene if possible? πŸ˜Š Speakers are not working..but HC's expressions will be priceless am sure. πŸ˜ƒ

meg u had seen desh???😲😲😲
i had no ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yes meg it was suppose to be a very sad scene......coz for the first time heer sees him in flesh and blood and her heart knows its prem......but he refuses her bluntly.....and does not even recognise her😭😭😭
well here prem had already fallen for her...isn't itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
meg can't give u the exact link....
but u can search premeer scenes with 30th and 31st jan 2009
the thumbnail is heer in red suit.😊
watch it for both prem and heer......both were fantastic here
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes meg it was suppose to be a very sad scene......coz for the first time heer sees him in flesh and blood and her heart knows its prem......but he refuses her bluntly.....and does not even recognise her😭😭😭

Oh the scene was sad and I felt bad for Heer specially when she hugs him so tight and the guy never held her back. Oh I was so mad at Prem just then........ but I loved the SBS 🀣. It was one funny SBS video....... We got to see HC making mistakes, Aditi not liking the fact that she had done the scene 4 times... oh what fun it was!!!!
Edited by sam123_0 - 13 years ago
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This was a great scene, both prem and heer pulled it off sooo wellπŸ‘ and if this helps here are some youtube links to that scene:

Part 2:

Part 3:
(credit goes to uploader)

Hope this helps πŸ˜ƒ
-Abigail- thumbnail
hello all HCians

eventhough I hate to see our Harshu cry, I just adore the way he cries...he pulls it off so well
was going thru some of his pics and just made a quick siggie of him! was in a hurry so its not that good

Hope you guys like it!😊

and Oh btw congratz to all for completing 100 pages and I topped itπŸ₯³πŸ˜†
-Abby
Edited by ...Harshiti... - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Oh the scene was sad and I felt bad for Heer specially when she hugs him so tight and the guy never held her back. Oh I was so mad at Prem just then........ but I loved the SBS 🀣. It was one funny SBS video....... We got to see HC making mistakes, Aditi not liking the fact that she had done the scene 4 times... oh what fun it was!!!!

yea the sbs was hilarious......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the director wanting something different.....
and hc saying this is a desperate move!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I remember someone write this in Kis desh forum... "When you cry, we all cry with you but when u smile,..... u smile alone bcoz we have all fainted!" Well this siggy just proves the crying part! Nice job Abby

VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

hello all HCians

eventhough I hate to see our Harshu cry, I just adore the way he cries...he pulls it off so well
was going thru some of his pics and just made a quick siggie of him! was in a hurry so its not that good

Hope you guys like it!😊

and Oh btw congratz to all for completing 100 pages and I topped itπŸ₯³πŸ˜†
-Abby

congrats to u tooπŸ₯³
lovely siggy abby.....⭐️⭐️
-Abigail- thumbnail

yea the sbs was hilarious......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the director wanting something different.....
and hc saying this is a desperate move!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha yes I agree guys that SBS was hilariousπŸ˜†....they were doing all kind of nonsense and the million dollar question how many time did Heer say Prem🀣, that cracked me up big time!🀣
VandyP thumbnail

I remember someone write this in Kis desh forum... "When you cry, we all cry with you but when u smile,..... u smile alone bcoz we have all fainted!" Well this siggy just proves the crying part! Nice job Abby

sam u r confusing me nowπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
the moment i started interacting with u i had a gut feeling that i've interacted with u in desh forum....or at this fc......
and this statement proves it further...wats ur real name??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and donno if u guys have noticed.....but most times wen prem cried...it was a lone single tear running down his cheeks and he used his sleeves to wipe it off!!!
this wiping off thing was such an hc thing...coz recently wen i saw him teary eyed on the last day of tl shoot...he was doing the same!
-Abigail- thumbnail

Awwww that so true HC's smile just makes us go😍😍 and we all faintπŸ˜† and yes whenever he cries I feel like crying😭

Thankx😊

@vandy: Thank-you soo much😊