I was completely bowled over by the songs
uwith thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice ...waiting for new vm regards uvi
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Friends๐Ÿค—...Time to say goodbye๐Ÿ˜ญ... :D and now offcially "Sonee's VM Gallery is CLOSED"... Thanks you all of you for always being there.. without  your all support it wont be possible me to make so many vms and share with you guys... i swear making thoses vms are one my best moments .. First Sheeba and Rose...who support me to start this gallery and all LTL forum members who encourage me to make many more with their comments...really appreciate all your comments and time you have spend to watch them really thank you very much guys.๐Ÿค—

dilse14,  afzal7861,  Nakusha,  tahera57,  sona89,  uwith,  .nimmi.,  

aishwish,  suprabhatha, stranger2rose,  Yuvika_15, urmimala,  garima25,  babli102030,  -MISHEE-,  Dhaaal,  arsalatabbsum98,  mirage123,  dilse14,  Rainbow-colour,  dranu,  eye_can_talk,  starrry13,  captkirk,  Goodd,  divya17-7,  chitrakshgeet,  mahalaxmik, Angel_Mishee,  uwith,  Ritika_11,  triasha,  Hamlet53,  left_forever,  -bharti-,  Ashima_Mishal, .nimmi.,  Dew-drop,  Rose_Petal,  kiran255,  ivy_11,  sinak,  --Saaki--,  jagrutid,  --Sia--,  preety_219, chithoo,  suprabhatha,  eternity_of_luv,  mIsHeZ.x,  Elysia,  stranger2rose,  NainaSengal,  -Ritz-, suhana19,  meghaparti,  Princess_Priya1,  *dewdrop~pearl*,  spandana11,  rainurubal, Prinsesse.Suvi,  --khushi--,  Sanely_Insane,  -Huma-,  tamanna1391, dilse14,  afzal7861,  Nakusha,  tahera57,  sona89,  uwith,  .nimmi.,  aishwish,  suprabhatha, stranger2rose,  Yuvika_15, ...

Thank you ...Thank you...Thank you!!!๐Ÿ˜› for making this thread so special for me...๐Ÿค—

and yes i cudnt managed to complete few requests...i'm reallly sorry guys it wasn't intentionally at all...i know many of u waiting for it...Priyanka, Rose, Sana, Priya , Zuby and Ani... i'm really sorry guys...for not fulfilling your wishes...and again sorry if i forget to anyone... i try my best but bad luck :(... ๐Ÿ˜” I haope u guys wont be angry with me.๐Ÿ˜ณ

and before i leave i want to share  PREVIEW of MY LAST VM...i wish i cud i have managed to complete this VM ... :/...accidentally i lost that complete file (ALMOST FULL VM was der)...but i recoverd  the copy which was short/incomplete...i wanted to show my best in this vm but anyway...and have been working on this video for a 7month or  8..but alway lost inspiration in b/w. :/

Credit for all quotes ..Sheeba..aka Mishee!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQbaMF16Uxk[/YOUTUBE]

With Lost of luv and best wishes 

Sonee.

Will miss you guys...๐Ÿค—

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi sonee

loved all ur vm .thanks a ton .plz don't leave the forum it wouldn't be same without  u ๐Ÿ˜Š

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you sonee for ur contribution to the forum n you will be remembered through ur beautiful VMs, best wishes to you in ur future endeavours.