Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sonee's VM Gallery CLOSED | Note on Page.68 (Page 61)

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Hello  lovely people ...

Here i'm again...Hugwith my NEW DN VM ...ermm  not the preview one...it's brand new song from Agneepath..hmm let me tell  u..my almost 5-6 vms are pending..2 sad DN vms , 2 only D vms , and i think one more is there. lol
And now  one more new ones work in prgs  "Abhi mujh mein kahin " again song from Agneepath. So wil try to complete this one only. :( i really want to complete all this but, i think its not possible.
   And now I'm really looking forword to Agneepath movie.. coz it's soundtrack and even Hritik Roshan reminds me our love saga LTL!Day Dreaming *sigh* and instead of HR i imagine MR our DUTTA and always think "kash yaahan sach me MR hota"! *sigh*
  Anyway here is my new vm ... I was about to post this vm on sunday, but lazy me.. posting it now lol. Hope u all like it.Enjoy!
Rosie dear.. Thank u so much for d intro and for the description.Embarrassed.

New Dutta Naku VM - Oh Saiyyan!

Description:  They say love never dies, she said his love made her alive, happiness was what he felt with her and completeness was what she felt with him because love happened when she met him and life happened when he loved her.
(By ROSE)

PS : All my previous VMz are updated on the first page.

Comments or Criticism are  most welcome..Would love to read them. Embarrassed
Hope u like it, Thank's for watching.Big smile

Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 01 June 2012 at 5:43am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98alex1divya17-7__priyanka__sona89uwithdilse14mnx12.Indu.Ani_98rasiya.XoxowpdXoxoBanjaaran.--ambar--prncz.iridescence.stranger2rose

Ani_98 IF-Dazzler
Ani_98
Ani_98

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Love the vm...love the song (never heard it before)...and just love the way you put all the scenes together.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--stranger2rose

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
res let me watch it :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98

XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
loved the vmClap
great songSmile
thanks for the pmSmile
shreyaSmile

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--stranger2rose

arsalatabbsum98 Groupbie
arsalatabbsum98
arsalatabbsum98

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Tongue

thhxxx for vm dr ...yhi ek ...yadie he jisse hum tasha koi yaad rak pate heb apne dil me thxx drr...Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--stranger2rose

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM,Sonee!ClapClapClapHug

Loved it!Superbly edited & choice of scenes were awesome!Thumbs Up

As I have been telling everyone I know since the promos came out I wish it was MR in the movieCry Chalo koi nai! That too will come!

But please Sonee!I am so waiting for the only D VMDay Dreaming Hope its on some dhansoo songBig smile Don't tarsao me for too longEmbarrassed

--SONEE--prnczstranger2rose

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely Vm Soneee  StarStarStar 
Hug

Just loved it ,,,i loved the way you got the closeups and
the shots u collated were just awesome matchign with the musc and lyrics also loved the way you showed fair nakku looking at d ---with all the flash backs of her moments with D in koel avatar --lovely concept and was amazing to watch EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

loved it and as  zuby said me too eagerly waitng for the next VM on D Day Dreaming

-Carrie---SONEE--stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

edited

sorry baby for editing my comments late but i did watch n tell u about it briefly remember. so repeating myself that i just loved this vm n thanks a lot for making it on this beautiful song which reminds me too of mishal so soon and dear u have done a fab job with it, i couldnt imagine that u would match the lyrics with the scenes so perfectly esply when the line comes tune chua aaj aise main kya se kya ban gayi which is actually my fav line of this song n he is touching or feeling her face its magical ..wow ..and when in the promo she runs n hugs him mind it this promo is also one of my favs and both of them have tears in their eyes when the line comes hai aankh num kyun na jaane again u were bang on also when u showed her remembering about that dream sequence n the line comes thehre hue sapne mere haule haule angrayiyaan le rahe wow well matched with the mood of the song. oh how can i not mention the promo scene when he grabs the sword falling on them and in the bg the music goes high pitched i was like wow man this gal has captured the mood so brilliantly. i think i can go on n on how well u have made this vm so let me tell u more i know u must be craving to read about it lol so when the lyrics play kitni pheekhi thi main n she touches him softly to feel him loved it and nevermind that u couldnt include my suggestion towards the middle of the song u still did a fab job and liked the end part too. so all in all a FANTASTIC VM
if u are still upset with me then all i can say is this

Edited by stranger2rose - 27 January 2012 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dilse14--SONEE--

Go to top