Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sonee's VM Gallery CLOSED | Note on Page.68 (Page 54)

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Hello FriendsHug

After a long time naa ...almost more than 3 months LOLEmbarrassed..chalo as i promised ke next time will meet you with TASHA VMBig smile...so here i'm with short DN VM, i'm not that bad naa?? Embarrassed lolz...
i started few vms 2-3 months ago but , cudn't managed to completed it,now i'm completing this vms one by oneEmbarrassedLOL...so there are 3 - 4 more DN vms & they will be here soon...& they are long...believe meEmbarrassed...honestly i'm trying my best to complete this vms but, coudn't managed so again...i'm sorry :(   will try my best.Embarrassed

so chalo now i'm presenting DN VM onTitle track of Kuch toh log kahenge...i just loved this title track & one more vm on Akash & shruti from "LoveStory" by Anurag Basu. Enjoy !!!Big smile

& if you are interestedStern Smile Embarrassed... u can also watch Rosie's B'day vm  link is posted below... criticism are  most welcome.Big smile

Rosie's Birthday VM - Tasha on LejaLeja re !!!

----------------------------------------------------

NEW DN VM - Saiyaan Nainon ki bhasha samajhe naa! 

----------------------------------------------------

Akash Shruti VM - i made this vm on a special request from dearest Rosie..Actually i wanted to present this vm on ur B'day ...but main toh main hun & ur B'day present is still pending?? lolz agale B'day tak de dungi pakka!!!EmbarrassedLOL tab tak enjoy this one..Hope u all like it.Embarrassed

Special Thanks to beees11 / Rabia for uploading LS Thank you dear Hug & 
Thank you all LoveStory video uploaders.Big smile

Akash Shruti VM - Khuda jaane!

Hope u like it, Thank You.
Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 03 December 2011 at 1:00am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LEGENDS66shyla74arsalatabbsum98divya17-7Ashima_Mishalmnx12XoxowpdXoxoAni_98-Swasti-rasiya..iridescence.rainurubal--ambar--prnczBanjaaran.Lady_Macbethstranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

ok now i cant wait to comment on akash shruti vm ...my my i am so excited ...seriously sonee u gave me a 440 volt shock by making this awesome vm . i was certainly not expecting this vm i thought u woud use that teri yaadein song for the vm but u made me so happy by accepting my request. god knows the number of hours u must have put in making this vm ...i dont have words to thank u ..u know i may talk 10 things but your one single act leaves me speechless ..woh kya kehte hain sau sunaar ki ek lauhaar ki ...thats what ur ..and i wanna share one more secret since u have mentioned that u wanted to gift me this vm on my bday ..me too was expecting a LS vm from u on that day ...lol...but never mind better late than never ..

cmg to the vm ..loved the starting pics u used ...then both of them looking at each other ..its one of my fav scenes when they hide under the table ...and then mishal playing the guitar as soon as singer starts singing ...amazing ...goes well with the song ...akash painting her toe nails ..truely shows he has bowed down in front of her ...although personally i would never like a boy do that but good scene selection ..ok now the best part of the song for me is the way the singer screams ..khudha jaane ..main fida hoon ...expressing how deeply he is in love and omg i just wanted the scenes which u have chosen showing their love at its peek ...haye haye ..he lifting her n then twirling ...wow ..also declaring his love in true titanic style ...awesome ...wonderful ..aww then comes my lovely delhi ..india gate ..wow ..its been a long time since i have been there ..but feels grt to know that mishal has also been there ...and then his kiss...lol..good u didnt include that one but this one is also funny ..isnt it ..yaar ye kaise karta hai ..lol..no comments on that ..ok now once again perfect scene selection when the line comes tu kahe toh tere hi kadam ..both walking together hand in hand ..and then she resting her head on his lap when the line comes ..mila karun saraane pe ...seriously sonee very well thought ..i couldnt have come up with these scenes and u know the best of this vm is that all the scenes are in one flow and it doesnt seem that they have been selected randomly just for the sake of matching them with the lyrics ..this is indeed ur best work ..atleast i think so ..then again akash twirling her around this time in that kheth ..lol..poor guys was finding it so difficult to do that ..but i loved it that whenever that khudha jaane line came u showed them how madly they were in love ..wow ..he pushing her on the swing another one of my fav scenes infact in one of my OS i used that scene to its optimum ..good u too included it ..once again akash with the guitar ..very well used scene when there is only music no singing ...and aww akash in tears ..sigh sigh but boy he really looks love struck ..confessing his fears to her ...well justified scene ...the lyrics chupa lo tum panaah mein ..perfectly matched ..ohh then one more time that terrace scnes ..cant get enough of it ...haye kabhi meri chatt pe bhi aa jao ..lol...and what a way to end this vm ...akash proposing to her ..wow more than perfect ending ...u know i have watched this vm more than 4 times now ..its outstanding ..i had a continuous smile on my face while watching it and now when i am posting my comments ...yaar i want the siggie that u used it in the end of the vm as my sig ...and now the most difficult part ...how do i thank u for this so so spl gift ...no words ..sometimes i feel u shouldnt love me so much ..i cant handle it ...Embarrassed

now the saiyaan vm ..even i love this song ..its so soothing nah ..and i liked the way u have used it on tasha ...there were times when our gadha would not understand what nakku's eyes said ..and yaar i told u duttas dialogues had almost got me killed by my bro ..lol..next time plz give warning that the vm contains dialogues and that too not only in the start but in the middle as well ..lol..grt to see a tasha vm after such a long time

lastly my bday gift ..it was nice n spl ...another one of my fav songs ...the spl effects looked wonderful ...the jmm2 scenes were again a treat to watch ...the vm came as a surprise n i enjoyed it a lot ..thanks so much for it considering u made it in such a hurry ..it was worthy of appreciation ..

Edited by stranger2rose - 02 December 2011 at 12:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--prncz

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

res let me see ur awesome work
EDITED
ok i just finish watching it awesome awesome just awesome..
i never watched luv story ..but i can see it in ur vm ...khuda jane just lovable songWink
next dn vm on KTLK  title track was too good
and kiss wala scene is super cute..mr was so different in that..
the way he pull her to him *fainted*
naino ki bhasha samze na *winking*Embarrassed
Embarrassedlast leja leja re is too good re..i watch it in morning keep smiling all the time
grate work waiting for moreBig smile
sply song sultanji and shreya..awesome music bits..
wonderful efforts came into fab result
luv sana

Edited by sana141994 - 02 December 2011 at 8:45pm

--SONEE--prncz

XoxowpdXoxo IF-Dazzler
XoxowpdXoxo
XoxowpdXoxo

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
both the vms are awesomeClap Clap
fab work
thanks for the pmSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--prncz

rasiya. IF-Dazzler
rasiya.
rasiya.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Hi SoneeHug   

all three vms are beautiful...lovely scenes,songs,people...great jobClap...must say you are very talentedEmbarrassed...love youHug

Edited by kesara - 02 December 2011 at 5:35am

--SONEE--prncz

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Sonee !! what beautiful VMs ...love the song choice for both of them and well edited as well...DN scenes were well chosen and then Akash Shruti VM was cute as well...great work ...loved them both ...great job...keep it up...an do make more soon :) 

--SONEE--prncz

Lady_Macbeth IF-Sizzlerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks fr these awesum VMs , enjoyed them soo much , tight teddy hugs ( multiples ) for my sonee . Hug

--SONEE--prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Wlcome back  Soneee  Hug

and kya ane pe dhamaka kiya ,,re ,,

wowo  2 exlcisve MR Vms and the 3rd one frm Rosies buddya ,hehehhe

wow and i just loved them okk

toh startign with Rose budday  wala  lej leja  ----

of course it ws so beautifuly made with the ending words 
" In the Gleamy night of stars , may al your dreams cme true, may every star of every nght ,bring love and joy to you ,,"  so lovely ,,also  loved the NAku Dutta romantic moments  you collated  in this vm with the starry back grouod thr out giving  a magical feeling  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

2nd - Nainon ki Bhasah Samjhe na 

was so cute ,all gappu duta and rutha hua dutta moment s,,the song is grt and shots u edited were gr8 too ,,.the song was short wish it was longer EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed --tasha dekhna ke liye koi bhi gana chotta lagta hai na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

last wow LS wala WOW Khuda jane as it is the song is so passionate and then the shot u picked and matched with the lyrics and music was awesoem as rose said u must have put in loads of effort and mehnat
it is awesoem ful paisa vasool  re ,,lvoed it

Mishal loks gr9 bith as aaskash and dutta ,,kya karen   Day Dreamingthe man is so elusive ,Ouch,wish we get to see him agian SOON

thnsk for sharign such beautiful creations with us ,,and waiting for more Hug

--SONEE--stranger2rose

Go to top