Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sonee's VM Gallery CLOSED | Note on Page.68 (Page 36)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Sonee, i am going to catch up ur VMs in reverse orderLOL

Ruth ke humse kabhi - Duji VM
Loved it ,loved it & loved itThumbs Up ,Baaji saying BHAU & Dutta saying BAAJI,all TASHA fans ears were so used to by this for more than a year & now we all miss them terriblyCry
Loved all the scenes u picked & really liked the way u match Dutta slapping & scolding Baaji with those lines.
Thanks a lot for making this freindship VM Clap
I miss the Baaji who was funny & also at the same time who used to understand Dutta's ishaares so perfectly.I miss Dutta who loved Baaji like a kid bro & yet also vented his anger on him.
This VM brought out lot of happy & sad memories,& after such a long time got to see them together in one frame for more than 5minsDay Dreaming.,now this is what i call treatSmile

MR Instrumental VM
Loved to see MR in such care-free way & i sure know that he had enjoyed being part of that show & we also got to see him in different attire apart from pathanisEmbarrassed
The song suits his temperament naa,he himself is kind of bachha in many waysLOL

Will try to catch up with remaining ones  real soon.
Lots of loveHug
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Sonee  1st and foremost Congratulatiosn for 10th VM Party

yeah here is to many more TAsha / LTL vms,

Thank you soo much  for sharign dear  ...

ok  for Albela Sajan

what an awesome VM ,, like Pooji me too loved the bit -Baawariya ho jaaonDay Dreaming 
The scene of nakku trying to hurt her hands on the wall

you have actually taken so many pains to match the lyrics with the scenes ,thank you and we all loved it Embarrassed

then KMKT  Song ,, the VM was classic you picked 2 beautiful momenst in the Tasha Journey and mixed it so well with the lyrics ,, it was so  beautifull.no words to  express but ClapStar.

so again ,, me requesting  for more , opps,  not morey but MORE 

thnks once again Sonee,, god bless
Raj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey SoneeSmile,its me againWink

so,i watched 2 more of ur VMs.

Mera chaand mujhe -
Beautiful creation.ClapLoved how u used all dream sequences of Nakku & in entire VM ,the best thing was both -Dutta & Nakku were glowing ,happy & dreamy,love brought out these feelings on their face & the scenes u chose were so in sync. with the softness of the song.
I especially liked the last part where Dutta sees Nakku's reflection in water & she sees Dutta in that pond.That looked so etheralDay Dreaming

In Lamhon Ke Daman Me -
Short & sweet VMStarThey both looked so cute & complete in each other's company.Day Dreaming

I also noticed that u have brilliantly used all of fair Nakku's scenes in both these VMs & she looked so happy & content.

Thanks a lot for both these VMs.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--stranger2rose

Ashima_Mishal Goldie
Ashima_Mishal
Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Hey dear...1st of all sorry for the delayed response, was really busy last week Embarrassed...coming to your VMs...I loved both your VMs Clap! Albela Sajan and Kaise Main Kahu, both were very good! I liked both your song selections, both songs are totally different from each other, with different mood and feel, yet both suits Tasha's feel perfectly! I have always loved the RHTDM songs, its one of my all time fav songs Embarrassed (btw I love R.Madhavan Embarrassed). I can see how much time and efforts you would have spent on the Albela Sajan VM, but its really worth the efforts as you have done a good job of it Clap! Nice editing and scene selections for both the VMs...very well done, keep it up Thumbs Up!

--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

oye hoye sonee ...the second one is a surprise for me ...i totally forgot u were working on it ...love this line kaise main kahoon tujhse rehna hai tere dil mein ..wow ..will watch it
edited
Hi Rosie
mindblowing dear ClapClapClap..loved it Embarrassed..awww Thank u dearshamelessly i even switched on the volume in front of my bro .Wink...woohoo brovo galClap...i'm surprised u wer so excited ..maan gayeEmbarrassed...couldnt stop myself from listening it .LOL.wow that ot scene and the way he said nakku ..haye mar jawan .EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.haaye aur me tumpe waari jawanEmbarrassed.LOLsuch pain in his eyes ..too good ...i am all dreamy ...Day Dreaming...hmm i knw ,,,*sigh*
and as far as the discpn of the first one is concerned till today i cant understand what u have written ..@ all ..if anybody understands plzz do let me know ..lol..ohh plz stop embarrassing meLOL..i edited dat...EmbarrassedLOL

Im so happy k u lyk my surprise...u know i was so tense...k maine tujhe bol toh diya,,,wil give u ur prize...but kyaOuch? n as u knw i was searching sumthing...?Embarrassed d same songLOL n im glad k u lyk it..Thank u very much for ur fantastic reply...loved it...Hug

n ohh hello what about albela sajan?? uspe comment kaun dega? im waiting okWinkLOL

stranger2rose

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

RES
I am now on phone, will come from lappy n watch it edit my comment too soon ;)
Thanks for the VM's in advance ;p

EditedWink
superb dear, n love the 2nd one tooEmbarrassed
i have heard the Tamil version n this one too is refreshing, n ohh that OT scene is sooo beautifulDay Dreaming
will never get tiered of wathcing them Embarrassed

now this makes me feel bad too cos no more new scene na to make new VM'sOuch

ohh and congrads on ur 10th VMParty
and looking forward for ur 11th one tooWinkEmbarrassed

Hi AzyTongue
Thank u dear...ohh so u know tamil version..i didnt knwConfusedEmbarrassedLOL..aww thank u..im glad k u lyk OT scene...i was in a hurry ...so after hearing song ...what cum in my mind i represent dat Embarrassed

awww dont feel bad...i knw its sad k we dont have new scenes...but dey r enough for us...in diff diff songs ...thanks to all awesome vm makers...hai naa?Wink

ohh thanks for ur wishes... aww 11t cuming cuming ...11th vm is ...on d wayLOL
Thanks for ur feedback azy..it means a lot to me...Hug

Originally posted by arsalatabbsum98

Heart
loveddd vm ...dr...@@

bhout bhout bhout khubhsurath he ...

thax this vm ...@@

tum he humre dil me tasha ko jinda rhakha he sacch me ...@@@

suppp./...

mere pas word nhi he ...ki ky bolo vm dekh kar ...
bas dil kar rha he dekhti rhauuu...

zindagi bhar ...

mere fev song he dono...

maza agya sun kar ...

thaxx thaxx thaxx ...

------------------------------

TARAS GAYE THODI SI WAFA KI LIYE ,...
KISI SE PYAR NA KARENGE AB KHUDA KE LIYE ...
JB BI H ADALAT ISHQ KI...
JANE HUM HI Q CHUNE JATE HE SAZA KE LIYE ...Tongue

Hi Hug
Thank u so much dear...im glad ke u lyk my VM...n ur shayaris really nice...Thanks for ur comment dear...it means a lot to me...Big smile

Edited by --SONEE-- - 29 June 2011 at 4:32am
stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@ sonee ...yeh lo after so much of difficulty i recognized ur vm WITHOUT ur help ..then voted for it HONESTLY ..and got my prize now u want comment as well ...if i remember didnt i pm u about what all i liked in the vm ..huh ...and why such a sad sig ..though i loved it ..nice title track ...but baby happy happy likho ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--

Go to top