Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Sonee's VM Gallery CLOSED | Note on Page.68 (Page 35)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Hey Sonee Hug

Loved the VMs ...great work ClapClap

The
Albela Sajan VM was very nice...i liked seeing all those scenes again...oh how i miss them...u used vegas???...very nice transitions and effects Embarrassed

and the Kaise mein kahu tujhse ClapClap loved it ...every bit of it...very apt song for the scenes...i love the song in tamil, this is first time hearing the hindi version...itz very nice...Embarrassed

great work hun...keep it up...waiting for ur next

thanks for the pm Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arsalatabbsum98--SONEE--prncz

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Unfortunately the YT video is blocked in some countries soo...Those who r unable to watch VM's on YT ...for them...I have uploaded vm's on Hosting cup side n...link posted wit vm's Enjoy d VM's now n Do comment ..plzEmbarrassed!
Thank you!!

Edited by --SONEE-- - 21 June 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubalprncz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hey SoneeHug

Thanks for the PM & let me  confess that this is 1st time i am visiting ur VM gallery,i guess i still don't know who all makes VMOuch.But,having said this ,i will surely watch all ur VMs as & when i can find some free time.Smile

LTL contest VM -Albela Sajan

yet again this is one the VMs which i voted forWink,simply for the perception & choice of song.Clap
I really liked the way u showed that LTL is Nakku's journey as well,as much as we all are more biased for Dutta,it is nakku who completes this eternal story alongwith dutta.Day Dreaming
Like i told Suhana,Kailash kher's songs suits the sufiana love of TASHA so well.
The bit which i liked the most in this VM was -Baawariya ho jaaonDay Dreaming
The scene of nakku trying to hurt her hands on the wall & the wedding scene where yet again ,more than people thinking her culprit ,her only concern was Dutta & his sadness.
The last frame when the song ends on Nakku's dream in which they are together is perfect summation to this VM,that is what nakku always wanted,to be happy with her love.Heart
Beautiful creation Star

RHTDM Theme

Awasome VM,despite being short,i really loved how u used just 2 scenes ,one being Dutta's realisation of love & second time Dutta finally forgeting his anger in those love filled eyes of Nakku.I just love how he called her -NakkuDay Dreaming

Edit : i just read,this is ur 10th VM,congratsParty
Hope to see many more from uBig smile & in the mean time i will catch up with ur earlier VMs.Wink

Edited by preety_219 - 21 June 2011 at 11:51am

--SONEE--prnczstranger2rose

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@kaise main kahoon...lovely VM...the scenes captured dutta's feelings towards nakusha n thats wt the song expresses too...gr8 work!! i loved the ending in particular...the hand holding scene in OT..was such a beautiful scene...i miss MR n i miss tasha...

@albela sajan-- nice VM bt i jus loved the kaise main kahoon 1...pls make mre on these slow music songs...

n congrats on completing 10 VMs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
nice vm
i enjoy them
really tasha are made for each other

--SONEE--prncz

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
ReservedWink

EditedBig smile

Hey Dear SoneeHug
@Albela  sajan ...Omg what a wonderful and mindblowing vm it was ClapThumbs UpLoved everythin about it from starting to end ...very beautifully done...Heart...Loved the scenes ,song ..effects and editing ...just perfectStar,,,,U did an great job ...Thanx for making and sharing such a beautiful Piece ...Thanx yaara...keep it up ...
Wink
@RHTDM theme ...It was short and sweet ...just awesome yaara ...love the song and scenes ...very nicely done ...thanx yaaraHug

Omg its ur 10th Vm ...Congrats dear ...I hope to see many more Vms from youHug...Keep tasha alive ...Wink

Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHugHeart

Edited by suhana19 - 22 June 2011 at 10:19pm

--SONEE--prncz

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Soneejee...aapko aur woh dono ko lots of hugs as usual! Hug Hug

Now, you know when voting for the VMs, I was watching yours and suddenly what do I see? A perfect glimpse of Suds, of course! I was so happy...iss mein to Suds aur chaskar bhi hai. LOL It was such a pleasant surprise...and to think that I thought I had cooled off on the villains of LTL. Ermm This might have been the reason why I voted for this VM. Just kidding! Tongue It was beautiful and you should feel proud. I sure am proud of you. Approve Very well picked scenes and the song was great. I love it!

As for Kaise main kahun, it was short but really cute and the Tasha scenes were wonderfully matched with the lyrics. Really seems like they were trying to say that to each other Day Dreaming...and Ruth ke...Ohhh Cry...DuJI, dostana, and all the jokes...how I miss them! I didn't realize it was this song the first time I watched it (had to turn off the volume) -- but I love this song and the movie. And now I can say that you did a great job depicting Duji as you do with Tasha. Congrats on your 10 --almost 11 -- VMs! Clap I want some more. Big smile

Pooja_219--SONEE--stranger2rose

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

HI SonneeHug

thanks for the PMHug

i have just watched the albela sajan and it is wowwwClapClapClapClap

I will watch the another one today but sometime laterSmile

I liked ,you used first all black nakku with dutta and then with soni NakkuSmileSmileSmile

Tasha hugs were awsemClapClapClap

again thanks for uploading in Hosting club,meri wajah se tumhe dugna kaam karna pada ,sorryLOLLOL

thanksHug

Love ya Hug

Rubal

--SONEE--prncz

Go to top